Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:05:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethreum the new king of crypto?  (Read 5081 times)
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

I don't think ethereum can be that because its availability is unlimited so it may not reach the value of bitcoin.But it can beat the value in the market cap value.

But I think bitcoin will be the king of crypto because bitcoin can recover from the price crashes very soon we can know that from the history.
Yes and also people's trust in bitcoin is more than ethereum.
Ethereum needs more time in crypto currency market to reach to bitcoin but it can't overcome bitcoin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
that speculation will take some time to come to pass, if ts going to. more and more project every day makes it harder to take the first posistion. and as you know the market cap determines who will hold the posistion, so its going to be a long journey for etherium seeing bitcoin is also not resting Grin

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

yup it is because of its economical flexibility  and its wallet
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

Hello Folk, is it the time for ethreum to lead from the front ? As bitcoin is going through rough ride along with other altcoins but ethreum is turning out to be more stable platform for investment and also new ICO's are based on ethreum. Do you think Ethreum will dethrone bitcoin from 1st rank of crypto this year?
it's true ETH is turning into a more stable platform for now. the increase in market prices rose significantly. and everyone believes and invests in ETH for having a good future. but if to shift the bitcoin from the first position I do not think it's possible anymore in the near future this year. if it can take a very long time because bitcoin is the king of all altcoin. maybe ETH can only approach bitcoin price in the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
trolltalk

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

The Ethereum is more stable nowadays we can say that ethereum is the king of crypto and bitcoin is the queen because bitcoin is like mother of all altcoins but if we based on their price no doubt bitcoin is the king and ETH cannot overtake bitcoin price ETH is too far from bitcoin and can't even pair to btc price.
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

Yes it's true ethereum is turning into a more stable platform at this moment. The rise of the market prices increases significantly. Now everyone believes and invests in aEth for having a bright future. But if you will transfer from bitcoin to eth, I don't think that it is possible anymore in the nesr future. But if it can, it will take too much of your time because btc is the king of all altcoin. Still ETH might be the only bitcoin price can be approach in the future.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

For myself personally, ETH has been the king of crypto for so long. Most people involved in crypto are interested in BTC, but from the very first days of investing in electronic money, ETH was the first coin I bought.
bfriedman228

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

ETH always remains in second place after bitcoin. Bitcoin complements this coin. It seems to me that this is very strong alliance.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

I think the Etherium has a high probability to drive Bitcoin out from the first place this year. We observed fierce fighting throughout the whole of 2017 and still, the Etherium technology is more advanced than that of Bitcoin. But it is possible that one more system of smart contracts will become the contender for the first place. For example, EOS or NEO.
Akbcryptomoon7668

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

I think At a time when the market trend is declining, Eth can be an alternative to trade, because the growth of ethhereum value has a better potential for trading in the short term, but this can not beat the bitcoin position that everyone knows as kriptocurrency king.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

I like the broadcast, it is flexible and multifunctional, and if they do it again, then it will not be priced))
clairemoon542

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

This is a dubious statement. After all, in order to be a king you need to be in the first place at the moment, this is a very ambitious project, which in the future can become really very strong and grandiose. But the title of the first among the first budut after Bitcoin, and this is a fact.
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

It is difficult to say exactly if Ethreum is the new king of cryptocurrency. But we have to admit that despite being second in position by market cap,  Ethereum did fly past Bitcoin in many other aspects as are cheaper to use and conduct transactions, that is very contrary to Bitcoin. The Ethereum developers are quite more friendly and adaptive than Bitcoin’s developers. If you put everything together, it will give birth to a feeling of challenge, which will turn out strong, by Ethereum to Bitcoin for overtaking the throne making it even more exciting to see what the future holds for the crypto-ecosystem.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

I am a great supporter of Ethereum, it is a very solid project that his team is developing in the best way, but I do not think this year will manage to overcome Bitcoin. If there will not be big news, or exceptional improvements of the ETH platform, it will still take several years to become the No. 1 in the industry, but I am convinced that it will succeed
Onur_luna

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

ETH's popularity is increasing day by day.
ETH gradually becoming the new king of the world of crypto.
ETH the best coins in the current market.
ETH occupies the next position of BTC....
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

It tooks time before the ethereum will be the new king of crypto currency as of now their prices between the bitcoin and ethereum is so big diffirence, ethereum is not so popular just like the bitcoin because the capability of ethereum is it not quit strong at this moment.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency, it has a team of exceptional level and has a huge margin of growth, but it seems to me very difficult that already this year it manages to overcome Bitcoin. BTC has a great popularity and I think it will remain for a few years the king of cryptocurrencies, but I'm sure that ETH will give us great satisfaction anyway
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

The concept of the etherium looks much more interesting, since it was originally created not for speculative purposes and not with a claim to replace conventional money, but as a tool for block-building, for crowdfunding, co-investment and other interesting projects. And if these technically useful functions can be realized, the interest of the banking community in its technology will continue, it is the etherium that can become as predictable among the crypto-currencies and the most reliable in terms of investment.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

I believe it is very unlikely for Ethereum to overthrow Bitcoin this year. Though, it is true that more and more projects are based on ETH, but still the growth of it is not even close to Bitcoin capitalization and BTC value on the market will only go up.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

the ethereum will rise in price, and the total weight of this cryptocurrency in relation to classical money will increase. However, this process will be much slower than in the case of untwisted and warmed-up speculators bitcoin. The trend will be ascending, but fairly even and flat. These factors are enough to give a prediction of the annual increase in value by 100%
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: