Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000  (Read 2709 times)
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:21:01 AM

now is the right time to buy, because the price of Bitcoin is currently down dramatically, we buy Bitcoin now, hold it until the price of Bitcoin goes up, and from there we can get a big profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:24:44 AM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.
Definitely you are supposed to right think but my opinion is the Bitcoin price is not stable right now . It's price will be stable near around 15k- 17k $ may be in the first of March in 2018. The market valume says think so.

Yeah I also heard Bitcoin will go up at the beginning of March, Bitcoin is now down but we should consider it reasonable, because it's been a year ago Bitcoin rose drastically, and hopefully the rise in March.

paulo013

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:44:46 AM

I think now is the best time for crypto shopping but i still in a little afraid to go with. I'm just monitoring the market and picking some opportunity if the bitcoins shows signal to go buy more bitcoin and other altcoins. but hoping after buying some bitcoin it will rise at $15,000 or more  Smiley
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:45:42 AM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).

This is after effect of the Indian government announcement that they are going to ban the crypto currency but at the same time they also announced that they will support the Blockchain Technology! That is why the prices are holding up at this rate otherwise they could have gone far below the market rate.

There is no need to panic about this as Finance minister Arun Jaitley of India released the official budget 2018 doc today and initial the negative news was spreader like fire in the India causing the panic sell whitin short period. But it looks like people cam to know that Indian government will take step forward to learn the blockchain tech and it’s applcation. So it could be good news after few days.
Is it India banned crypto currency? If it is true post with the links too.

I read that the finance minister said that bitcoin has no legal tender in their country which means it is not illegal yet so we should wait for the official announcement from that government.

Here you have a link if you want : https://qz.com/1195316/budget-2018-busts-bitcoin-arun-jaitley-has-just-killed-indias-cryptocurrency-party/
The finance minister didn't ban Bitcoin yet but he seems not really enthusiast about bitcoin.

It is almost banning all crypto coins in India and along with that Facebook stopped advertising ICO projects created this panic sell in all coins.

India even puts taxes on personal gains but many other developed countries don't have these personal gain taxes. How can they allow these cryptos to trade without taxing? Until they find a way to tax these transactions it is almost banned in India.
Patrice_89

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:08:26 AM

Man all these governments.. they are really trying to break down the crypto market, scare some people off..gotta stay strong

▰✔ https://www.esportsecosystem.com/ ✔▰ eSPORTS  - ECOSYSTEM "Empowering Gamers!"  ♞❉ http://www.t.me/esportsecosystem ❉♞
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:37:16 AM

Man all these governments.. they are really trying to break down the crypto market, scare some people off..gotta stay strong
The more they tried to crash this system the more people will be interested to invest and become attracted, cryptocurrency not bitcoin alone will bounce back and what is happening right is a great opportunity to begin investing your spare money if you are looking for some assets that will bring value after some years, bitcoin holders knew that in the bloody market opportunity needs being take advantage to find new ways of earnings, relax and just go with the flow and see what will happen in the next few years ahead.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:52:53 AM

Definitely you are supposed to right think but my opinion is the Bitcoin price is not stable right now . It's price will be stable near around 15k- 17k $ may be in the first of March in 2018. The market valume says think so.

Yeah I also heard Bitcoin will go up at the beginning of March, Bitcoin is now down but we should consider it reasonable, because it's been a year ago Bitcoin rose drastically, and hopefully the rise in March.
I don't know why bitcoin prices keep falling from a few days ago prices keep falling from $16k then $12k then down to $10k- $11k and currently under $10k. is there still happen a correction? but whatever the reason. I know many of you must be afraid and panicked to see the current bitcoin prices in the market. but the mass panic will actually make the market even more chaotic. so positive thinking like this will have a positive effect on bitcoin market prices. hopefully in March or soon as bitcoin prices can recover.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:04:05 AM

It's a bad month for the market as the price is having a really bad time. But I'm taking the positive side of it, as the price has fallen to 30% couple days ago, I'm buying even more coins and some alts just in case bitcoin can't keep up. Keep hodl and buy, that's it.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

This normal because bitcoin price is not stable. It seems like there is a big event in one country who has a many users. I think price gets low because many bitcoin users withdraw there bitcoins.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

Bitcoin is now at $8800 which is really shocking for me as it is the lowest point bitcoin has reached after so many days. After the pump from $1000 to $17000 this is the time when bitcoin has gone to a very crucial stage. I am holding an amount and dont wish to buy more right now since I dont have any fiat. So I probably will be holding the amount I have.
Agree with you mate. I believe the politicians are the ones responsible for this since they dont want other people to  gain more profits and want the opportunities for themselves. If bitcoin breaks and then gains a sudden growth then I think this point will be proved.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:46:04 AM

We've had so many bad news this year, facebook crypto ad ban, India banning bitcoin, tether and bitfinex subpoenaed by the CFTC. whales are playing their games and with all these bad news has created a fud and people(mostly newbies) are panicky selling their cryptos. all this is temporary, bitcoin/crypto price will recover.
I bought bitcoins(again), i hope you guys did too.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:54:17 AM

At the moment, bitcoin has dropped by half and it's coming down from november 2017 but I think I need to buy a bitcoin today and hold it 6months half of a year and I'll look at the defference I really want to buy no.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:24:37 AM

Just calm down and take a rest. I already bought more altcoins during the correction in the mid january and take a rest for a while from market and continuing my campaign. There are many news about the governments from certain countries that banned bitcoin which affected it's price. I believe they are still not ready with the appearance of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies in their country as bitcoin was really hyped back in 2017. I believe they just want to regulate it instead of totally banned it.
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:39:12 AM

It will bounce back after chinese holidays for sure.starting march you can see bitcoin skyrocket again.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:57:37 AM

Perfect time to buy and hold cos it's definitely going to pump

Its good decision to buy now since the price is low and very low.
All price of altcoin now is red bath dont know why so deep like this but i have trust that bitcoin will recover
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:58:51 AM

I've been here from like 2014.

To me this is nothing but blatant market manipulation.

Most of you don't remember but the demand in India for Bitcoin was so high that exchanges had to pause trading because they were none for sale.

Now this "legal tender" fud they are throwing around is a big joke.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:22:46 AM

The prics of the bitcoin as of now is 8,555 dollars from 10,000 yesterday to that price.  I hope the price will increase again so we can make more profit again in the future.  You can buy bitcoin and for sure your money will increase again because many people again will buy bitcoin. This is the right to buy bitcoin you can make more profit sure.  But it's your choice if you want to buy or you wait.
DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:42:45 AM

Will bitcoin down to 8000$? This is a question from many people, and i think this gonna happen since lots of people though bitcoin will not down to 10000$ and crypto current susprice them, bitcoin will be at 8000$ soon.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

My take on the current situation is this that I am buying a few bitcoins at this price so as the average value of the bitcoins brought by me will come to a lower price and this would be a great deal to buy bitcoins in such a cheap price, as the price was once about $20k and now it is at $8k so I'll buy and hold my bitcoins for some time so as to gain handsome amount of money from this stock clearance sale 😝. And from my experience I am confident that this is the best course of action that anyone must take in case of a market crash.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:46:02 AM

Perfect time to buy and hold cos it's definitely going to pump
I think that today is the perfect time to buy, with continuous news from the market, bitcoin and other coin prices are falling dramatically. Recently India has banned all bitcoin related activities in the country. That made the price bitcoin fall, as the price of a bitcoin only $ 8500 down 17% within 24 hours. This is the most appropriate time for us to watch and buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: