Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:03:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000  (Read 2717 times)
mustbaro

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

Hi

If Bitcoin now below $10,000, I think we must think twice to invest this coin shortly or we sell.
May be, it caused the impact in certain country that they refused Bitcoin
Did you even check the price now? it is trading at over $11,000 now as per https://coinmarketcap.com.
The thread was created when the price was below $10,00 and I think gone are the days where we will see it again, it's time to fly now and we will be
back at 20K easily.

Bitcoin has past $10K and i started to get a good profit again. Only, to touch $20K price isn't an easy condition to achieve (though true, i hope it happens this year).
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

What is the big deal if bitcoin is below $10,000 because this is just a sale for the year of 2018 and you should be getting a lot of bitcoin before the sale is done because if you will not do anything then you will just regret it by not jumping into the market and that will be the worst decision that you will ever made, buy now or regret it for your whole life.

It's trying to rise up to $10,000 level so that we can talk about a new trend in bitcoin. Otherwise, we will only wait to see what type result we will obtain at the end of this month.
Recently, I have been noticing some good news flying around with cryptocurrency in general and from the past and trends like this, this usually show us one thing, that the bulls may start rallying and working towards the market hitting the uptrend. Nothing is guaranteed right now, but it looks like there is serenity and the atmosphere is looking clear and ready for action.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

This is the smartest move to do instead of selling it now due to fear of losing, and in return, actually lose a lot of money. I think that many people have expected this trend to happen because of how bitcoin surged a few months ago that was very uncanny, so just be patient and hold onto them Bitcoins
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

Bitcoin begins to go gradually up, it also was expected. Still decrease isnt excluded, but in general there will be growth! my forecast for the end of 2018 of $25-45000. More and more people learn a blockchain about the world and join.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:09:20 AM

What is the big deal if bitcoin is below $10,000 because this is just a sale for the year of 2018 and you should be getting a lot of bitcoin before the sale is done because if you will not do anything then you will just regret it by not jumping into the market and that will be the worst decision that you will ever made, buy now or regret it for your whole life.

It's trying to rise up to $10,000 level so that we can talk about a new trend in bitcoin. Otherwise, we will only wait to see what type result we will obtain at the end of this month.
Recently, I have been noticing some good news flying around with cryptocurrency in general and from the past and trends like this, this usually show us one thing, that the bulls may start rallying and working towards the market hitting the uptrend. Nothing is guaranteed right now, but it looks like there is serenity and the atmosphere is looking clear and ready for action.
thats why its called bullish because they are making negatives when market starts to be positive and they will not stop until seeing effect on flows,but they will never win..as long as many trusted individuals like us whos trusting bitcoin and holding ours even in the dip or huge dump.market will always recover and move up for progress,andin the end we will profit
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.
At the moment the bitcoin fell I was trembling and decided to hold the bitcoin to the end. I know my capital has lost a lot, so I hold, and today the bitcoin price has also increased again, over $ 10,000. I read many newspapers I know in 2018 this is the boom years of the crypto market. I believe the bitcoin price will exceed $ 20,000. I will wait.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

Hi

If Bitcoin now below $10,000, I think we must think twice to invest this coin shortly or we sell.
May be, it caused the impact in certain country that they refused Bitcoin
Did you even check the price now? it is trading at over $11,000 now as per https://coinmarketcap.com.
The thread was created when the price was below $10,00 and I think gone are the days where we will see it again, it's time to fly now and we will be
back at 20K easily.

Bitcoin has past $10K and i started to get a good profit again. Only, to touch $20K price isn't an easy condition to achieve (though true, i hope it happens this year).
Bitcoin is already up. Even when it was down below $10K, I saw it as a great opportunity. I always trust my friend, he’s always good in predicting these things and when he told me it will rise again, I trusted him and went ahead to buy some.The price is going up and I believe it will soon reach another all time highest price .
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

On February 2, bitcoin's value was below $ 10k. Now bitcoin's price is above $ 10k. We now see the value of bitcoin that the rapid decrease-growth,not stable. But it is expected that at the end of this year, bitcoin will cross $ 30k.
Dany44

Activity: 290
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 12:43:18 PM by Dany44

BTC should not fall below 9.8 K, it is bullish time on market

CryptoComes.com
Exclusive Blockchain News Journal

★★★★★★★★  The Fastest Crypto News. ★★★★★★★★
u.today
Join Telegram Channel
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
We can see that after the bitcoin price hit $ 11,800, it immediately fell sharply and now stands at $ 9800. The impact of the bad news from a Japanese trading floor has made bitcoin prices drop sharply today. At the moment bitcoin prices are leveling off and no longer drastically reduced but can see that information greatly affect the psychology of investors and the market is also affected. I think we can buy bitcoin at this time.
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

Although it would be down below $10K, do not be sad. In other words, more and more people hear from the BTC News and join and make the change for the cryptocurrencies. it would still a great opportunity to invest since the price would be hard to predict and it would rise up again. And the price would be up to $22000 for long-term period.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mason13

Activity: 159
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

Bitcoin is so annoying last 2 month. We have seen HUGE grow and then HUGE dip. A lot people lost their money... It was real bubble pump. It would be better if its not reached 20,000$ some weeks ago but ascending bit by bit as before. Now it would be stable 13-14,000$...
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

Recent price fluctuations are difficult to predict. I am really stuck in place, not knowing whether to make the decision to buy or sell bitcoin. A few days ago the bitcoin price ranged from $ 10,000 to $ 11,000. I think bitcoin is steadily stabilizing, but today the price has fallen below $ 10,000 and the chart is predicting that the bitcoin price will continue to fall. Maybe I will switch to investing in other altcoin.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

Bitcoin is so annoying last 2 month. We have seen HUGE grow and then HUGE dip. A lot people lost their money... It was real bubble pump. It would be better if its not reached 20,000$ some weeks ago but ascending bit by bit as before. Now it would be stable 13-14,000$...
They have lost money not because of bitcoin rather because of their own impatience. They should have avoided panic selling when everyone knows about the volatile nature of bitcoin prices rather that of crypto market all together. We need to stay patient here for making money.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

It is great for the investors since they can buy  more bitcoin at lower price. They can prepared their selves in order to obtain more profit since by December the value of bitcoin will come to more than $20,000.
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

It is great for the investors since they can buy  more bitcoin at lower price. They can prepared their selves in order to obtain more profit since by December the value of bitcoin will come to more than $20,000.

Others said that bitcoin will hit $50k in the end of the year if I were not mistaken so this is the great opportunity to buy bitcoin while it is on low price

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:52:02 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 04:45:13 PM by mace15

It is great for the investors since they can buy  more bitcoin at lower price. They can prepared their selves in order to obtain more profit since by December the value of bitcoin will come to more than $20,000.

Others said that bitcoin will hit $50k in the end of the year if I were not mistaken so this is the great opportunity to buy bitcoin while it is on low price
Bitcoin is again below $10k price is rallying this time. Most had thought it will not hit below $10k because of the recent price it had went $11k. Others speculating to $50k this year end since price is unstable maybe it can reach so watch and observe the market as we can.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

yeah this is good time for newbies as well they can also get into the profit pool of bitcoin and those who are doing investment in other coins will see the bitcoin investor will achieve much more than them so at this time bitcoin is open for all to come and buy at lower rates,
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

This is right, it's a chance for the investors to collect some cheap bitcoins rather than old high rates. If they consider and value this, it can provide a good return at the end of the investment.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

You can see that today's bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and extremely difficult to predict, the current bitcoin price is $ 9300 and still tends to fall sharply. With strong selling momentum, I think the bitcoin price will continue to fall sharply in the coming days and may fall to $ 8700. That's the time for you to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: