Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:28:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000  (Read 2716 times)
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

You should not worry and lose faith in Bitcoin. The new price will be set by Bitcoin this December and the Bitcoin claims will hit $ 12,000. I'm waiting for this moment to happen.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

even though the price of bitcoin is indeed currently unstable in the range of 10k but we must remain calm and focused in the business we are running, remain optimistic for the future masses, and precisely this situation we can use to buy bitcoin to pump our income, opportunities like this don't be wasted because it can cause regret.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:51:54 PM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.

Bitcoin at the present time now was down to 6400 to 6700$, But I just wondered why it is happening? then it came up into my mind that Bitcoin will get pump or increase at the right time. So for what is happening even for the sight of many is not good for the bitcoin fanatic to take a chance to buy then hold, not to give any frustration or disappointment  just because of its decreasing value, of course not!
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

even though the price of bitcoin is indeed currently unstable in the range of 10k but we must remain calm and focused in the business we are running, remain optimistic for the future masses, and precisely this situation we can use to buy bitcoin to pump our income, opportunities like this don't be wasted because it can cause regret.

resistance is needed and correction prices are lower if you really want the price of bitcoin to come back at least as high as its best last year, bitcoin can't suddenly rise immediately without speculation to determine the point of support. Trading is complicated and actually here lies our comfort in carrying out long-term analysis.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

We saw bitcoin rising without resistance in the last few months ending 2017 and it is only  natural that there will corrections.  The correction however was exacibated by bearish cryptocurrency market.  In the leading to major update on Bitcoin, there will be positive sentiment and price of bitcoin may rise!

whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

Bitcoin prices are currently falling and becoming cheaper than you mentioned, it seems like this is a very suitable time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because the prices are still very cheap so when you still have trading capital this is the right time to buy bitcoin again.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Currently, our Crypto market is at its bottom, Bitcoin has gone down $ 6k5. That's a number that is too low for the expectations but I understand the loss of everyone. I was a bounty hunter and I worked for 12 weeks at a supposedly potential project. But I just received a salary of $ 265 for my 12 weeks of work. But I think we should be more patient and wait for the market to return. that is the only way.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

bitcoin price actually unpredictable, we can't tell exactly what's going on next but we can predict.now price is around of 6400$-6500$.everyone hoping that price will up very soon,waiting.

giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

I also do not believe Bitcoin can return to the $ 10,000 price in 2018. Although i really want this to happen. when i look at the moment i think about $ 7,000 possibility could happen in December.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:05:07 AM

Currently  Bitcoin has low volatility and never going down to below $5000, so that mean Bitcoin still strong and has potential to going up again to new high level.  In my opinion it's times to buy Bitcoin and hold it for 1 or 2 year so will be possible to make profit 10 times more.

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:11:16 AM

And now bitcoins is below 6,300$ and the price goes down after febuary and now it's already october for holding bitcoin for a long term.

I believe that we are wise enough not to sell Bitcoin now when it is not over 6.5 thousand. Probably, some people will choose to get rid of BTC when it reaches 10K.

Unfortunately, if Bitcoin reaches 10 thousand, the market will lose a lot of investors. Some people do not sell Bitcoins only because they want to return their money. I will stay here and trade further.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:30:52 AM

Currently  Bitcoin has low volatility and never going down to below $5000, so that mean Bitcoin still strong and has potential to going up again to new high level.  In my opinion it's times to buy Bitcoin and hold it for 1 or 2 year so will be possible to make profit 10 times more.
I think it will be difficult to achieve this because the demand for investment in this market is very low and it will take a lot of time for the market to recover well. I personally believe the investment demand will increase in 2019 because this is the time when investors are most active and will make the price of Bitcoin soon return $ 20,000
Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:00:34 AM

Although the price of Bitcoin is below 10k since beginning of the year. But we can't just seat and watch. Its the best time to trade. We don't know how it's going to play out by December ending although. According to sources, it might cross 10k and said it might go to 5k. Let just watch and see.
harleygrant929

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:59:28 AM

Although the price of Bitcoin is below 10k since beginning of the year. But we can't just seat and watch. Its the best time to trade. We don't know how it's going to play out by December ending although. According to sources, it might cross 10k and said it might go to 5k. Let just watch and see.
lets see
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

Most probably it will cross 10K because the price is already cheap and there are good news before the year end, the new BAKKT bitcoin futures
will begin in December, so this is big and we might see a good news regarding ETF approval as the SEC would realize they have to approve since
big institutions are already here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

Btc Now around 6400-6500$,
its hard to say when it goes up or goes down.
i think will raise in 2019 wwith other trends
Of course Bitcoin is still below the $10,000 in the today’s market. In addition, it is not possible to predict the value it will gain within a certain period of time and that is the reason one should only take the market factors into account while doing any kind of investment or trading decisions.

Speculations do make a difference as well. However I do not believe that it will surge again as high as it did last year in this December. It might still take time and will recover slowly.
Just newbies and delusional people think that price will surge this year like it did last December. It might take a lot more time than many people think it will, I expect next year to be similar to this one, with smaller ups and downs, but nothing big and nothing too serious. I think that price can drop a bit more in next year, but that will be just panic among newbies who will try to cut their loses, which is terrible thing to do with bitcoins. Invest when market is down, not when market is on top, people should learn that and than their investments will start to bring more profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:55:47 AM

bitcoin is experiencing a downward trend, I suggest buying large amounts of bitcoin and holding it until it's really the highest bitcoin. so I think it's a good action rather than just seeing bitcoin without action.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:58:50 AM

Couple of months before you posted this thread,the value of bitcoin is much lower that $10,000 so why bother?
This is only a proof that the market is volatile and healthy,thats why we are experiencing this ups and down of prices
What you have to do is keep patience and hold still as the bull is just around the corner and waiting for the right time to go bloom
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:34:32 PM

Btc Now around 6400-6500$,
its hard to say when it goes up or goes down.
i think will raise in 2019 wwith other trends

I know even the guys, who bet, and they think that Bitcoin will be over 10 thousand in 2019. In my opinion, it is very risky to make any predictions as soon as we all know, anything can happen to the crypto anytime.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

As of now bitcoin is still below $10000 and I think in the end of this year it will still below $10000. I think in coming year 2019 the price bitcoin will start to pump up and it our chance to sell our bitcoin but for now we should wait and hold it. At this current situation I think i'm gonna hold my bitcoin and I will wait for the bull run.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄