Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:59:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below $10,000  (Read 2709 times)
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

You made a post when the price was around 10k-11k in February. and now bitcoin has dropped to below 7k. maybe you will suffer a loss if you bought last February, and will sell it now. maybe all you have to do is be patient to survive until the price recovers to above 10k. I myself am trying to be patient with the current situation and maybe not a few people are getting tired of seeing the current market conditions that are not recovering immediately.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
harleygrant929

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

You made a post when the price was around 10k-11k in February. and now bitcoin has dropped to below 7k. maybe you will suffer a loss if you bought last February, and will sell it now. maybe all you have to do is be patient to survive until the price recovers to above 10k. I myself am trying to be patient with the current situation and maybe not a few people are getting tired of seeing the current market conditions that are not recovering immediately.
am trying to be patient with the current situation too, but now very tired, just inverst with price 14k then now lost over 60%..
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

the emphasis on bitcoin prices must occur until the price reaches around $ 4000, this will have a very good effect to start bullrun next month, indeed altcoin will likely continue to redden, but the most important thing is that bitcoin is able to find support points and altcoin will follow it early next year. Extreme progress must occur or 2017 will not experience anything interesting throughout the year.

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
Knowing now that it has gone below, what is your take on the current situation.
As of now bitcoin is still below $10000 and I think in the end of this year it will still below $10000. I think in coming year 2019 the price bitcoin will start to pump up and it our chance to sell our bitcoin but for now we should wait and hold it. At this current situation I think i'm gonna hold my bitcoin and I will wait for the bull run.
atleast this bitcoin reached $10.000. it could make market sentiment become positive again , investors and trader become confidence again while it able to reached $10k.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

And don't forget there are lot of people who still waiting bitcoin price to rise more than $10k since they have bought it at current price or lower.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

And don't forget there are lot of people who still waiting bitcoin price to rise more than $10k since they have bought it at current price or lower.
I know and I believe we will again rise to more than $10K, if it's possible in the past to rise significantly then it will happen in the future
and only time will tell. Everything will be alright as there will be great news to come, the FUD will be over and FOMO will start, mark my work, it will be alright.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:10:57 AM

bitcoin price actually unpredictable, we can't tell exactly what's going on next but we can predict.now price is around of 6400$-6500$.everyone hoping that price will up very soon,waiting.
Bitcoin is unpredictable, this must be digested at very root level. If you are interested to get into this world and deal with bitcoin. If you want to earn from bitcoin as part time or full time, do remember and make it firm in your mind that you can’t predict bitcoin. Neither any machine nor any tool so far has been developed that tells you the behavior of bitcoin in coming days.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:02:05 AM

And now bitcoins is below 6,300$ and the price goes down after febuary and now it's already october for holding bitcoin for a long term.

I believe that we are wise enough not to sell Bitcoin now when it is not over 6.5 thousand. Probably, some people will choose to get rid of BTC when it reaches 10K.

Unfortunately, if Bitcoin reaches 10 thousand, the market will lose a lot of investors. Some people do not sell Bitcoins only because they want to return their money. I will stay here and trade further.
There is different sort of traders here. Some will win a lot from bitcoin if the price riches some ten thousand or around. But like you have said, yes, it is quite interesting that some investors lose their game because they wouldn’t be able to sell. Some legends will keep on holding and due to their greed, they wouldn’t get better in future as well. So, make decision on time.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

Bitcoin is now down at 5500 dollars. This is not good in cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the foudation of all cryptocurrencies. If it will goes down, expect that other altcoins will follow it too. Look at Ethereum and EOS, they move down after bitcoin goes down today. Will it be move up on upcoming years?

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

Bitcoin is now down at 5500 dollars. This is not good in cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the foudation of all cryptocurrencies. If it will goes down, expect that other altcoins will follow it too. Look at Ethereum and EOS, they move down after bitcoin goes down today. Will it be move up on upcoming years?

Yes. All the other altcoins are dependent on BTC and whenever the Bitcoin prices crash they crash even more steeply. I just checked the Coinmarketcap table. Out of the 100 top cryptos, there are only two which are in green (Nasdacoin and Dai).
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

I think you need to change the subject to "Bitcoin mow below 5500$" , 2018 was like a sad story for bitcoin , It has felt down without touching 21k again , I don't know if it even can touch 10k again!
I'm making myself ready for 4000$ bitcoin and suggest others to do the same!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Clemcout

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:08:24 AM

For some couple of days now, the price of bitcoin has been between 10k - 11k (which i actually thought would take a support at the said range).
There is nothing wrong with that, considering that it went from a very low price to reach as high $19k, so you should also expect it to fall the same way when it takes a fall. Only those that didn’t play their part well are the ones that will lose. If you trade perfectly, you won’t lose much. The best thing anyone can do now is to hold and wait for when it will go back up.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

There is nothing wrong with that, considering that it went from a very low price to reach as high $19k, so you should also expect it to fall the same way when it takes a fall. Only those that didn’t play their part well are the ones that will lose. If you trade perfectly, you won’t lose much. The best thing anyone can do now is to hold and wait for when it will go back up.
And you need to believe that it will back up so you can hold longer.
We do not know when it will happen, some are expecting soon but we have to remain our faith on crypto because of its big potential
in the market, it will rise when we least expect it that is why we should be ready when that time comes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

I think you need to change the subject to "Bitcoin mow below 5500$" , 2018 was like a sad story for bitcoin , It has felt down without touching 21k again , I don't know if it even can touch 10k again!
I'm making myself ready for 4000$ bitcoin and suggest others to do the same!
It's anyone's assumptions and yes right now the value is below 6k$ so it's much sadder than how OP felt when bitcoin drops to 10k$, we needed to make some strategy if we are still willing to work inside this market, else, we can stay long and forget about your assets and move on to your ordinary life, for those who's willing to work even in this falling market very needs of longer patience and dedications to survive.
Cocesstraable

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

Yes it is below the given value but it will rise in future as well. The market revival often takes time and those who understand the business cycles are very informed about it that’s why they do not drop out of the market when it is red.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

I think that you should not be upset because of the current situation in the market. I believe that this is just a correction and the price will still rise. The decline in prices is quite normal and there is nothing wrong with that.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

bitcoin is experiencing a downward trend, I suggest buying large amounts of bitcoin and holding it until it's really the highest bitcoin. so I think it's a good action rather than just seeing bitcoin without action.
A lot of people won’t know that this is another opportunity for them, rather they will continue to panic and miss yet another opportunity that has come their way. The only time they remember to invest is when they see that the price is increasing, they will start rushing in and by the time they get in, the price will drop and they will lose their money again.
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

bitcoin price actually unpredictable, we can't tell exactly what's going on next but we can predict.now price is around of 6400$-6500$.everyone hoping that price will up very soon,waiting.
Bitcoin is unpredictable, this must be digested at very root level. If you are interested to get into this world and deal with bitcoin. If you want to earn from bitcoin as part time or full time, do remember and make it firm in your mind that you can’t predict bitcoin. Neither any machine nor any tool so far has been developed that tells you the behavior of bitcoin in coming days.
That is, it, simply explained and discussed. When prices are down people start predicting and this can harm their results. So better to not to get into this world of guessing.
Ryanbruc

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

am trying to be patient with the current situation too, but now very tired, just inverst with price 14k then now lost over 60%..
Market should be treated like any ordinary traditional business that when you do not have profit in January for example, you might have it in March. So one should not really drop out of the market if it is red and is hard to take profit out of in trading. Better invest rather wisely.
royaleFlag

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

This is no doubt a bad news and the drop makes things much chaotic for the users who are already suffering by the fall in the value of the coins. But no matter how low the values fall, one day they will rise high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: