Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounties  (Read 2564 times)
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

What is your experience with bounties, which of them get the most profit ? The smaller ICOs with less participants or the bigger ICOs with way more participants ?
Would be good to hear some comments of you, because I wanted to start with translation bounties Smiley

The best bounty campaign I ever earned is Oyster Pearl PRL.
It is a 4 week bounty campaign under Sylon and I have being rewarded decent amount of PRL but I wasn't expecting more from it because the price is crazy as low as $0.005 but my jaw dropped that after 6 weeks it surges as high as almost $5 so that moment it offers me higher amount of money if I do exchange it to fiat.
I became an instant millionaire on our local currency but unfortunately today it only offers me a decent price value, higher than the average bounty hunters this year.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

The best from bounties for sure are signature campaigns - the ones with big bounty budget and with little number of participants.

before I joined signature bounty campaigns because I am a junior member at that time, a friend of mine earned higher amount of money through Central under Sylon.
Sylon has the most higher bounty payer in my personal experiences because Oyster Pearl PRL also is under Sylon's bounty management that's why I am following Sylon's bounty campaigns until today.
Jonooo

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

Perhaps the best Bounty, which I  participate now, from the German project Vreo.io. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876 In this Bounty, you don't need to give a report and everything  automatically, but this is certainly isn't the most important. The project  has a very active life, news about that can be seen right in the Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico. The team travels to different countries and participates in conferences, presents their project. The journals publish articles about them, speakers are actively giving interviews for television and a bloggers. The team's openness inspires confidence
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

For smaller projects where there are few participants, of course, there can be more payments, but the risks of not getting anything also increase. As for such coins, I consider a smaller growth potential. And more popular projects will give a good profit then
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

For me, at the moment, the best campaign is credits. In just a month, I got a good income pouchavstvovav in it. But definitely you need to choose the campaign, in which there are not many participants

DancoinsBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

Perhaps the best Bounty, which I  participate now, from the German project Vreo.io. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.msg29810876#msg29810876 In this Bounty, you don't need to give a report and everything  automatically, but this is certainly isn't the most important. The project  has a very active life, news about that can be seen right in the Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico. The team travels to different countries and participates in conferences, presents their project. The journals publish articles about them, speakers are actively giving interviews for television and a bloggers. The team's openness inspires confidence

I' m in this project too. I'm agree, they are hight level
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

I think I have a lot of ICO with many participants too, so we can compete in a healthy and tight to get the stakes and realize the coins
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

Hi ...
my experience in following a good ICO is determined from many aspects, the big ICO is definitely what we are looking for. but do not rule out the passage of ICO's success or not, look for an ICO team that really works hard with a good strategy ...
and is responsible for all gifts ...

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

No body can say exactly which bounty is good  or bad, the ico of the particular campaign will determine the success of the bounty
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

I pay special attention to the bounties which are managed by Amazix team - they are really trustful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Iyanuisaiah

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

my experience in following a good ICO is determined from many aspects, the big ICO is definitely what we are looking for. but do not rule out the passage of ICO's success or not, look for an ICO team that really works hard with a good strategy ...
and is responsible for all gifts ...
noxlord93

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

here dear friend is unpredictable), I would advise you to add a telegram of chats to discuss prospective ICO and to collect 30-50 projects. Here it is impossible to guess, it happens that with airdrop comes more than with ICO  Grin
crypto35213

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

Hi I am new to cryptocurrency and had heard about bounties but didn't understand until reading this topic.  Thank you everyone saved me from making some mistakes for sure.  I better research a lot more it looks like.
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

To my opinion the good bounty programm this feedback , large boutu pool , good ico. Its main  criterion for choice bounty.
torotot

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

I do not have a full view on bounties experienced for I am just a new in this forum. Anyway I joined in the past in one campaign and they are successful. Now I join again hopping in the future that they will succeed too on their program. Good luck
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

Yes, it really depends on ico, whether large or small, will not determine profit, because if it is big, you are obviously going to split the bids with a large number of participants.
kreket1

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

I earned more in those campaigns where many people participated in ico. They collected a lot of investment and there was a good percentage for us. But small ico also sometimes pay well.

kayiboyu

Activity: 588

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

I do not know much about bounty, unfortunately. I choose random bounty and agree. When choosing a bounty, we should pay attention to what is happening if there is someone who knows if it helps.

clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:15:40 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 08:30:32 PM by clawdiw

Hy.

1. It's quite hard to be accepted for the translation bounty. They always ask for your portfolio and require to be a Member or higher rank. At first I suggest you work "for free" only to build that portfolio while you "work" (write quality posts) to increase your rank.
2. The higher is your profile, the bigger you will earn. That being said, increase your followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, Steemit, Instagram, gain more contacts on LinkedIn, grow your karma on Reddit and so on.
3. I made a different line only for this. Grow your Bitcointalk account. Signatures get the most percentage. Once again, the higher, the better.

You have two options:
1. to work for free and create a portfolio just to have a shot of being accepted in the future while you're still growing your Bitcointalk account.
2. to grow your social accounts while you work also on your Bitcointalk account.

In each case you gotta work.

The last idea: choose the ones that pay you directly with coins/tokens rather by stakes. At least you know exactly how much you'll make and the total number of participants does not affect you.

If they still pay you through stakes, go for the ones having a high amount allocated for the bounty.

Translation is good. Only after they "hire" you. Before that, just build a name.

Braydean

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

We cannot predict which is the best bounties because too many platform now that are launching with defferent idea and concept. For best result its better to join all of those bounties that have a good future. Thats what i do now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: