Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bounties  (Read 2564 times)
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:23:56 AM

What is your experience with bounties, which of them get the most profit ? The smaller ICOs with less participants or the bigger ICOs with way more participants ?
Would be good to hear some comments of you, because I wanted to start with translation bounties Smiley

if i prefer a big ICO bounty project though lots of participants but if ico project is great normally project will work out, it's different if ICO project is small, even though we have big prize hope, but sometimes this project is unsuccessful and scam, we hardly can analyze which projects are good and which are scam.

Jones chen

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:05:32 AM

Signing a bounty is a good choice, but first you have to be a member
soulcatcher46

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

It looks like Taklimakan opened a new TG bounty. Budget seems good. Why not try?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248993.new#new
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:30:47 AM

Usually the best bounties are the ones related to the most promising ICO projects. When the project is well organized, having good and experienced team, clear whitepaper, attractive concept, its bounty would be profitable as well. I use to study the ICO project firstly before participating in its bounty.
Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

it's better to find a few participants, so we get paid more. But sometimes if the project does not run smoothly you may not be paid, smart smart choose bounty campaign.
I prefer moderator Needmoney because his project he runs smoothly
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

You can join the "RAWG" Bounty and Airdrop !

~ RAWG~ =|Don't MINE, Play |=

What is RAWG ?
» RAWG is a Video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

~ Features of RAWG ~
✯ Consists of more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day.
✯ Easy to link up all platforms game in one platform.
✯ Complete achievements and receive Tokens.
✯ RAWG can recommend games based on your interest and help you discover new games!

What to do with the RAWG Tokens?
» Tokens could be changed to any goods, services or discount from RAWG’s partners.Tokens could be changed, gifted or sold by users through any way accepted by their local law

🔗 Visit here for further details: https://token.rawg.io/
makakadu

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

The most profitable for me was a campaign with small number of participants. I didn't even plan to earn more than $200 on it. But they collected a lot of money and i had a lot of stakes. But payments for bounty are getting smaller and smaller. Only luck will help you...maybe
valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:11:57 PM

Hi. One of my top is WeLocal bounty camapign. It is good bounty for newbies.
alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:47 PM

about half of the bounty in general is worth something. On social networks (tweeter, facebook), good payments are very rare. For 4 months, only 2 projects were paid well (dragon, fintrax).

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:00:43 PM

The most profitable for me was a campaign with small number of participants. I didn't even plan to earn more than $200 on it. But they collected a lot of money and i had a lot of stakes. But payments for bounty are getting smaller and smaller. Only luck will help you...maybe

Your criteria was also mine but recently a lot of ico doesn't find an exchange or worse doesn't reach softcap. And this happens always more frequently.

Now I think the best Bounty is Arcona with softcap reached.
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:10:48 PM

One of the best my bounty is LuckyToken. Join it
heokonit

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:02:54 AM

It's hard to say. Any bounty is best, bounty is not good, depending on how to learn each individual. As I am currently doing project Egretia. In my opinion, it's good
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:06:52 AM

As a rule, the most worthy bounties r projects with an already finished product. U also need to understand why in this project block technology, and how it will work. Also, if the idea isnt new and u've seen many similar projects, it's worthwhile to think about the step very seriously.
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:12:33 AM

Without a doubt, this will be a great opportunity for all investors to join this wonderful ICO. https://cco.peculium.io/
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

I prefer small ICOs with big participants, because I'm sure the share is bigger, because the participants are few.
if the ICO is large and its participants a lot it's all useless because its coin division will also be a bit.
but it all depends on the coin, the coin has a high selling point it will be very little division, even though the participants a little
quanbin27

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

I think that generous awards are the best. Signature bounty is not good if you got low ranksl.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

I'm disappointed with my bounty before with chronobank, the manager didn't credit me.

Vires in Numeris
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:36:36 AM

I'm disappointed with my bounty before with chronobank, the manager didn't credit me.

I think bounty manager is not wrong because you have a red trust.
so it's natural that they do it.
Lakshanl

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:49:12 AM

What is your experience with bounties, which of them get the most profit ? The smaller ICOs with less participants or the bigger ICOs with way more participants ?
Would be good to hear some comments of you, because I wanted to start with translation bounties Smiley

It truly relies upon the undertaking. In the event that the venture is incredible, has esteem and achieves it's objectives it can be extremely productive. Likewise over that you can as a rule pick what you need to do. There are various ways you can gain tokens.

Another favorable position is that you do with without putting money into it. So it is less dangerous. Be that as it may, you have to recall:-

The ICO should be effective. Most abundance crusades begin before the Pre-ICO. This implies for you to win great money from it the Pre ICO/ICO should be fruitful, they have to get on trades and afterward the token needs to develop in esteem.

The most critical thing is you inquire about the venture. The undertaking is the most vital factor. In the event that it is a poor ICO it could be unsuccessful. So investigation into it as you would put money into it.
jaysonguild

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:32:40 AM

I have not experienced Bounty experience yet but if I join the Bounty campaign it will happen just as you said. I'm going to make a big deal. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: