Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for old people?  (Read 1327 times)
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

This is a good idea. Retirees can work with Bitcoin at home, it does not take too much time. This is a very good and profitable hobby. But in the second hand, older people usually do not trust crypto currencies and it is difficult for them to understand what Bitcoin is.
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

prove to them about bitcoin with the results we get from bitcoin, maybe they will ask questions
and will start to rise if there is strong evidence of bitcoin
from profit to risk can we explain

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:07:17 PM

Bitcoin doesn't select the age, People now a days are very knowledgeable about computer's and other technologies, Still oldies are also welcome to join in crypto environment, They plays vital role to raise up cryptocurrncy. We need to spread the good news through social media's and other medium of spreading info's to earn bountiful benefits brought by cryptocurrency, It makes our life run simpler:)
You are right, age is not an obstacle. As long as they understand and up to date on technological developments, they will be able to enjoy the financial technology development. If everyone wants to learn, all people of all ages can use bitcoin.

EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

It's more difficult to share knowledge about bitcoin to old people because they obey technology than to teenager, to teach them you need more patience but i'm sure if they understand it's make extra income for them. Everyone can get bitcoin it doesn't depend on age, occupation and etc, so everyone who understand the system can get bitcoin.  Smiley
Yep, I also suppose that it’s really not easy for any of us to share bitcoin’s knowledge for old people. As far as I know that the old people  get many weak point when they have ages ,especially they have bad memory, so we get much troubles in conveying them the knowledge or the necessary things in crypto market. However, I think it depends on every people character. Because I think with some people who have knowledge in technology, I’m sure that they are very interested in some work like this. Therefore, we can show them the way to do with bitcoin, but it’s really rare for the old people to keep an eye on this work.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?
I though spreading awareness of bitcoin is a good idea. Bitcoin is for everyone, it's not about the age anymore as long as you can handle to join crypto environment. And for me the best to convince oldies is to show them how good bitcoin impacts to those join with the help of social media or maybe personally.
0ctron

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:32:20 AM

i think bitcoin will be less important when other coins will pass by on volume, eth i getting closer and closer
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:36:57 AM

How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?
I though spreading awareness of bitcoin is a good idea. Bitcoin is for everyone, it's not about the age anymore as long as you can handle to join crypto environment. And for me the best to convince oldies is to show them how good bitcoin impacts to those join with the help of social media or maybe personally.
You cannot totally convince the oldies because for them it is not an interesting thing for them to get into because they are saying that bitcoin is only for the young people and we they should avoid using it in order for them to not mess up and for me, i agree with them because it is for new generation and not the old people since they are experiencing different problems like loss in memory that can lead them to losing their password and other important things.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:53:37 AM

Yes sharing information about bitcoin on old people is a great thought. I think as long as they are interested with bitcoin and have the passion to learn what it is I think you are good to go. As others stated it is not going to be easy to share with old people cause they will not be interested or others have different priorities now. But why not give it a try instead of speculating.
reneko

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:59:28 AM

Bitcoin for everyone. If you tell them about bitcoin, they will able to use bitcoin.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:47:19 AM

words that are easy to understand and detailed explanations in my opinion can awaken old People to understand and use Bitcoin.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:56:44 AM

bitcoin for all people, from small children to old people can buy and trade bitcoin. simply buying a bitcoin at a cheap price and holding it until it is expensive and selling it will make them more relaxed in the investment. indeed the main problem is how to explain to them what bitcoin is and how it works. old people who follow technological developments must also know what bitcoin is, but for old people who do not know anything about technology, it's a bit harder to explain to them what bitcoin is. they will only be assured of real investments such as gold, land, property and others.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:00:59 AM

Bitcoin is open for everyone who wants to join bitcoin even you are old as long as you know how to work with cryptocurrency and you know how to use internet because bitcoin is easy to learn and understand.

ridwan99

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

It’s my opinion…..  when everyone is experience there is no limitations.. Bitcoin is for everyone no age limit required .. Young people are easy to adopt cryptocurrency because we are in a new and computer generation.young people know already how to use computer..... so I think easy for theam....of bitcoin.
Spades77

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:04:54 AM

For me Bitcoin if for everyone who really wants to do it. Age, gender, race, location, educational attainment wouldn't matter if the person really wants to do it, the eagerness to learn and earn is there, he/she got the patience, passion and perseverance, then there will be no reason why he can't use it. Smiley
EtherATM

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

It's more difficult to share knowledge about bitcoin to old people because they obey technology than to teenager, to teach them you need more patience but i'm sure if they understand it's make extra income for them. Everyone can get bitcoin it doesn't depend on age, occupation and etc, so everyone who understand the system can get bitcoin.  Smiley
Yep, I also suppose that it’s really not easy for any of us to share bitcoin’s knowledge for old people. As far as I know that the old people  get many weak point when they have ages, especially they have bad memory ,so we get much troubles in conveying them the knowledge or the necessary things in crypto market. However, I think it depends on every people character. Because I think with some people who have knowledge in technology, I’m sure that they are very interested in some work like this. Therefore, we can show them the way to do with bitcoin, but it’s really rare for the old people to keep an eye on this work.
xuv500

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:16:51 AM

I think it is bit difficult to explain and convince old people about bitcoin because they will be sticking hardly to traditional investments like real estate, gold or some kind of fixed assets. Old people always believe in physical things rather than digital. Hope you or anyone wants to explain to old people about bitcoin to them is a challenge.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

Old people are hard to deal with especially on issues like this bitcoin because they have a lot of perspective in life that you cannot break it easily. But if bitcoin will be translated to them in a manner that they can relate maybe they will start to join bitcoin especially when they will start to receive income from doing bitcoin. And when this old people will enter into bitcoin, they will not easy to get out and surrender, therefore they can contribute to the foregoing market of BTC, who knows about the future of bitcoin if many of the old people will join also and invest in it.

Bitcoin to the moon
Boximuss

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

I think that it is necessary to make the use of bitcoin simple and convenient, and then, as with credit cards, old people will start using it
mangkiko

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

Bitcoin is for everybody, so it includes also older people. It only depends on how active, participative and updated they are in hi-technologies. It is not totally 100% who wants to be a member or want to invest bitcoin, one factor that really affects to their "No" and "Don't" (learning and knowing Bitcoin) is their health, willingness and capabilities to work.
SecretRandom

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

For all those people, it is not for adults to have any children just like me. But it's pretty good if everybody especially adults grow up for the sake of life, but with the issue of bitcoin and fake news spreading bitcoin it's likely not to allow other governments to come up bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: