Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for old people?  (Read 1322 times)
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

Bitcoin is for everyone,no age limit required as long as they know and understand all about bitcoin. Young people are easy to adopt cryptocurrency because we are in a new and computer generation. Most of the young people know already how to use computers unlike old people,not all old people know about computer that's why i think it is difficult for them to learn and adopt bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

We can make some ways to spread awareness about bitcoin to elder people. The possible way as much as you can the easiest way that you can help people. We can use simple videos, simply way of discussion to the elder people and showing proof on how to use bitcoin. These way we can show awareness and helping people about bitcoin.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

The problem with most old people is they have already resigned from learning new technology. They would rather live out their lives thinking back on the good old days. I have given up on teaching my 65 year old dad about bitcoin since he keeps on just telling me that he's already happy that I found something that I love doing.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?
Very informative of you. It depends on the age of the person you want to introduce the cryptocurrency world. As far as I am concerned, only people with the age of 30 years old to the bottom are the most people that are interested in this topic. Beyond that age, they are interested in gold, real estate, long term businesses, and many other things that old people think of including their health.
reyzel27

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?
bitcoin is for everyone.Not only for old and young people's what ever they are,if they want to use bitcoin.as long as they know  about crypto currency some people old has good in computer technology like the business man and business woman they also know about investment and is not hard for them to learn about bitcoin.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

Bitcoin is for everyone. Elder people tent to be more secure and they are sceptic when you first tell them. If you have the good arguments then maybe they start to believe in it
To be honest I think we should show them as wellig not just a simple argument ofor a person. We tried  to  tell our parents we mustill shown them a money we got from Investments. A paren't or an elderly can't use bitcoin because they don't see or get any the git up

Bitcoin is for everyone,no age limit required as long as they know and understand all about bitcoin. Young people are easy to adopt cryptocurrency because we are in a new and computer generation. Most of the young people know already how to use computers unlike old people,not all old people know about computer that's why i think it is difficult for them to learn and adopt bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Yes this what is good from bitcoin you can't get a job different jobs here is you see not stable because for ecamp let you love to edit videos want to seek more job we find more but not just video editing. We have many works that you can learn if I want to amd want to see something new . No age limit here so everyone is welcome to learn and expand that CRYPTOCURRENC.

We must learn to scan ng forum to learn more if you want to learn it's not difficult.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

Its a bit hard to convince old people to start buying and using Bitcoin, some of them don't even use Internet and don't deal at all with digital currencies. The others who use Internet dont trust crypto currencies and use to deal only via fiat money or cash. But you can try inviting them to this forum where they can learn and read more about BTC.
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

Yes, why not? As long as our old people can understand and know how to do bitcoin. Its for everyone who wants.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

I think the news about bitcoin is all over places already. People are already aware of bitcoin, but the only challenge i see is how we can educate them on how to  use bitcoin.
samanthacrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

I think, old people not understand about Bitcoin, but some developing people will understand tomorrow.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

I think it will be difficult to distribute bitcoin information to the old people, because they are not interested in technology (even the Internet does not use), they like paper money and do not trust those money that can not be touch and seen.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

Bitcoin is for everyone. Elder people tent to be more secure and they are sceptic when you first tell them. If you have the good arguments then maybe they start to believe in it
To be honest I think we should show them as wellig not just a simple argument ofor a person. We tried  to  tell our parents we mustill shown them a money we got from Investments. A paren't or an elderly can't use bitcoin because they don't see or get any the git up

Let us not limit what old people can do, just like here in cryptocurrency where in age, nationality, status in life is not a required for us to invest. If they can still recognize, and can speak and they are interested why not? Let them in here as they can do this as well just let us also guide them throughout  their journey here.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

Just help them to learn about Bitcoin, I bet, a lot of old timers will make more money than young investors who are familiar with the stock market.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

Bitcoin is actually for everyone who understands it and know how it works. Age really doesn't matter on crypto. If someone is interested and willing to learn then i'll take the chance to help them, Teens or old. I know someone who is only 15 yrs old but started trading. Yeah he is 15 but his mind is like 25 yrs old. So age is really not a hindrance.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

Bitcoin is for always everyone. It's not just old man. Bitcoin can used new and old all generation.

kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:57:32 PM

Most of the old people are don't believe in Bitcoin because they think it is just a prank. But we need to make them understand that it is not a prank. It is a good side of investment rather than gold. It has a great future
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

I think it will be difficult to distribute bitcoin information to the old people, because they are not interested in technology (even the Internet does not use), they like paper money and do not trust those money that can not be touch and seen.
I agree on you.Old people do not tend to become flexible in gathering new ideas and new inventions.Like in using computers,i find it hard teaching my parents how to manipulate it even if they are literate though.Their minds are already focused and stucked on their old technologies.How much more teaching them about bitcoin which is more complicated?I think they can learn probably but it will take a hard time for them.

Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

I do not think it's a good idea to force parents to know bitcoin. due to the age and limitations of parents' knowledge of technology. and better bitcoin is developed for future generations that have a million fantasies.
Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

bitcoin for everyone..they know about crypto currency bitcoin is likely a fantastic way for people to earn money while spreading knowledge about bitcoin.yes,bitcoin is good for old people but I think they won't be ready to invest in this.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

There are so many ways of Introducing BTC to the elderly once which is conducting a seminal form them, teaching the basic functions of BTC.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: