Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for old people?  (Read 1327 times)
Michaiah

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:49:05 PM

They must have atleast the basic knowledge and uses of bitcoin, or if someone could introduce it to them,  explaining to them is a little bit hard, for others but not all, but I guess if you have some wallet and you can show your earnings, they might gat interested to invest and do some trading, just give them lessons.... And be their guide.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?

Try to orient them about cryptocurrency and also the benefits of holding the coin, some of the old person are depress because they might enjoy the wealthy since they are old but i do believe that there still always a chance as long as you hold your coin because the value will still keep on increasing as the time goes by.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:54:32 PM

How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?

Perhaps they will not believe in bitcoin, which earns a lot of money, and few parents believe it, perhaps slowly to guide them in order to understand it slowly and not to impose our will, if it is the same we will make them not understand it a bit ..
Al-Geron

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:11:36 PM

If I think the technique of teaching parents is to invite often to gather, if we work, parents monitor while learning, maybe also with our tricks to get results and parents know, see his son is successful of course will intend to learn about bitcoin. of course it is bitcoin for all circles just how to learn its a little bit different between young people and parents Smiley

gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

You can't, 99.9999% old people won't use new technologies.
Better spread awareness of bitcoin among younger population rather than thinking doing it among old generation  Wink
Yes much better to spread this to younger people because they can easily to understand and easy to teach than old people. Old people is not more interested about our new technology so its hard to them to understand what is bitcoin.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

I would love for old people to get involved in bitcoin but the reason they don't is because they are "set in their ways" and bitcoin challenges a lot of things they have known for a while. This may sound sad and morbid but if you are 90 you don't need to learn new technologies you need to focus on having fun the last few days of your life.

FatherSlovakia

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

Good day. I would like to ask you something. I come from a very poor country called SLOVAKIA.
Since 2010 I have been watching the development of Bitcoin crypts and my dream is to have at least one Bitcoin that I would like to leave my daughter.
That's why I would like to ask you who you have Bitcoinov, or you would not help me.
I want you to send me not Bitcoin but only a little rubble that will not make you mistake.
Thank you very much for your help.
My adress is : 3AnEEwquFuuDKZNg4KT7Vb4ddemUymh1E9
Thank you very much very much.
SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

Old people are more or less not aware of the bitcoin depending upon the demography that we talking about.I mean this depends on the demographic region because lets say we are taking about the oldies from the Western Hemisphere then you will most probably see developed countries and with that said they will have more knowledge about the use of Internet which is basic need for them to get started with bitcoin.So letting them know about the Bitcoin can vary according to this data because they must know how to use internet first.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:34:31 PM
Merited by Sumo (4)

Few old people will want to study bitcoin. I know quite a lot of old people, and they are all very skeptical about bitcoin (from those who generally know about it). Moreover, bitcoin-activity presupposes knowledge of the computer, but many of them do not even have e-mail, as it is difficult to understand at their age. But all people are different, someone in their old age understands computers better than young people.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

Guys, what do u consider old. Becareful with the term, whatever number you consider old you will get there quicker than you think, if you are lucky
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

Eventhough bitcoin is for everyone but old people really dont know on how to use this kind of technology. They might be invest it in order to have a bitcoin but it is too risky. But other old people who are a business minded even if they were too old, they can still use it and want to join it.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:48:45 PM

What for? There are just different people, many old people simply do not want to learn anything new, they completely trust the young generation in this regard. But there are those who are interested in everything new, such old people are few. And they, if they want to know everything about the crypto-currency world.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

What for? There are just different people, many old people simply do not want to learn anything new, they completely trust the young generation in this regard. But there are those who are interested in everything new, such old people are few. And they, if they want to know everything about the crypto-currency world.

Bitcoin is for everyone, as long as the individual is interested to have income. As long as a matured one is willing to learn something to improve there financial status, why not? In the near future cryptocurrency is inclining, the old one must learn so that they can catch up with the changes of the world. So that they will not be left behind.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

Even old people has the chance to earn cryptocurrency since they are just staying at home then i think that they can still work through bounty campaigns and earn altcoins that they can exchange to bitcoins. All you need to do is orient them very well about the process on working on bounties.

maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

I know very few elderly people, but I have a grandmother, and I certainly can not imagine her as a bitcoin investor. She does not even know how to write a text message on the phone and can hardly handle the phone. This despite the fact that she is not sick and not so old. She just can not make friends with the technique. And doing bitcoin without a smartphone or laptop can not do. But there are elderly people who can cope with the computer. Maybe they can cope with bitcoin. Everything is very individual and depends on the person himself.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

Can you define "old people"? Like how old?
Bitcoin is for everyone. Even the old folks, if they feel comfortable or suitable enough in using bitcoin can use bitcoin. Though the chances of them using it is less even if they are made aware of it. Most of the old folks tends to avoid using newer technology. Best it stays like this or else it becomes too complicated to explain it to them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

It is important to know the bitcoin that awakens the old man. If Bitcoin is slow, then people will be stabbed at the speed of their feet. The old people were very efficient. So they have such rich treasure like Bitcoin.so old people bitcoin use more and more.
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

Old people are always difficult to give new technology. Therefore, it seems to me that it will be very difficult to teach old people how to use bitcoin as a calculation. I see the only way, this is not to change the technical part, but change the way of payment and transfer of finance. Then for the old people nothing will change and they will be able to adopt the new technology.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

People today are more aware about bitcoin but some are just aware about the negative and wrong speculations about bitcoin they are not aware about the real use of bitcoin.  It's  a great help if we will be able to post in the social media about the good use of bitcoin today.

ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

The problem isn't  to spread the word , but let them use it without losing all their money or being scammed.
Right now you need to be technology savvy to own any cryptocurrency.
So to start off the user interface needs to be better , but you need to protect these people against themselves to.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: