Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for old people?  (Read 1327 times)
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?

For me, there's nothing wrong sharing your knowledge about bitcoin and making people aware about it because bitcoin is for everyone. But if I'm going to share it to elders i will tell them the pro's and cons of it so that there won't be any problem about it in the future. Let them choose whatever currency they wanted to use it's enough exerting an effort to make them aware about it.
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

It would be great to see old people using bitcoins. I tried to tell some about bitcoins but its too hard for them to understand unless they are familiar with computers and internet. Understanding and using bitcoins requires a lot of knowledge in which old people find hard to do, specially because most of them can easily forget already. Also, most of the elderlies are not interested in making more money anymore, because they already have children to support them or have a bussiness to run.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?
i admit this is a great idea but can hardly happens in real life, not any elder people will easily accept that fact that bitcoin can easily replace paper money in the future. So we can not do much things to unless we show to them how bitcoin has worked too great to be worthy for everybody by applying bitcoin more and more in real life payments.

Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

There are no rules for bitcoin using in a spacefic age of people.Any one can use bitcoin in digital currency in the world if they know how to use bitcoin or what is   bitcoin .Children or older people can use bitcoin as a currency.So i think we should teach every parson of this metter.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

What do you consider to be an old person. I'm 75, and I'm just hitting middle age. How many years before I become an old person then?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

This is a very difficult task. Considering my experience with my parents,
something they can not see and touch (like fiat money),
it is very difficult to explain that they have value.

They think these are just numbers on the screen.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

It's very difficult to spread the awarness of bitcoin into the old person.The old person think that how can people earn money with the help of computers and they nevwr belive into cryptocurrency beacause they think that this is impossible things.Old people don't trust on the bitcoin and they think it's scame.so i think it's impossible to spread awareness of bitcoin into old peoples.
     But if your grandfather or any old people have good knowledge about the computer and IT then i think you can learn them about the bitcoin.
leevine77

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

I think this is not accurate usage for but coin. Bit coin is for everyone who have in the right age and capable to handle self responsibility. Btc is for everybody who can navigate here.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

I never succeed to teach my grandparents for using smartphones, many obvious things for me are so difficult for them. And they don't have a good memory as young people, and sometimes not very patient for listening, so it's really a hard work
leevine77

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

I think through social media. Social media is the number one who can influence the society from young to adult.
Secondly through story and building a good relationship toward other. This is also effective specially if you are from the ground before and now in the highest level.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:48:20 PM

With the way that Bitcoin is currently nosediving, I am definitely not going to convince to try and even invest into bitcoins in the first place because i am afraid that they are going to lose money and when they do, I am the one that they are going to blame.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

It all depends on the people. There are elderly people (I refer to people over 65) who fully accept the crypto currencies and there are those who reject them without any doubt. But I personally know older people who are doing pretty well with BTC.

Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

young peoples, old peoples, what ever they are, if they want to use bitcoin, they sure can.
for me, no one cannot use bitcoin.
Right and out of ages if you want to achieve that dream and are determined to achieve it,there is no way to prevent anyone who wants to join as long as you can so that you should actually get into the rigth this age
joanshu

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

I feel it will be easy to teach the older generation about bitcoins as they are the once who have more knowledge than the present generation because the older generation always keep themselves updated about almost all sorts of information relating to studies politics change in the job functions and the new technologies that come up so that they don't get stuck in the stone .Where as the youth of today does not have habit of learning everything like the people from the older generation most of the youth waste the time spending on social media networking instead of updating their skills .My father is at his 70's he was like a super computer in his youth as he idea about almost everything even though he is a double degree holder in civil and electrical engineering, he was a great investor in the share market and he was showing interest in the bitcoins from past few years.Infact he knows more about cryptos than me.
Booooooo

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

In order for elderly people to start playing bitcoin, they need to understand the computer, which many have problems with. And they need a person who will help them learn bitcoin, as they just get lost in the huge flow of information.

shloma82

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

I think it's difficult, because not all old people can own a computer without speaking already about bitcoin and everything that is snapped. Who cares what he learns.
armenwl

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

What do you consider to be an old person. I'm 75, and I'm just hitting middle age. How many years before I become an old person then?
Old person for me is that person who cant take a new information, now metter how old are he! My grandma use smartphones she had instagram even)) but I have see many younger people who cant take it!

So how can thay use bitcoin is a problem of each person our objective is to help them!
Zilonglong.bucks

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

Well bitcoin is already worlwide phenomenal to all group of individuals there, I can tell as well that they know what bitcoin is but they don't know how bitvoin workfs, to be honest it's hard to teach old people about cryptocurrencies, they have all this stuff of beliefs and perspective in life how money works nowadays, most of them has an on principle of life, butits never been too late to have this kind of knowledge to them, not all old people are afraid of changes, just start a good conversation at first and explain to them clearly how this thing works. Bitcoin is a generation of digital currency, it might be hard at first but that's always gonna be it, when you're on it already it will be easy to introduce to all old people.
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

The ability to study bitcoin does not depend on age, but on desire. If a person has loved to study all his life, he will be happy to learn new information in old age, especially if it concerns the sphere of income.

preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

Bitcoin doesn't need anything to reach out to people.But one think every one need to understand that investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency needs to have big and strong heart.As the profit rate is high but on the same time risk rate is also high.Old people are more introvert with there thinking and they probably safe player as they fear of loosing money a lot.Soo it would be difficult for them to understand and to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: