Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India just BANNED Bitcoin? Will BTC now crash?  (Read 2554 times)
niktuneable

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:16:50 AM

No, that kind of news can make a high dip in the price but cannot make the coin to crash. Remember that dips in the price is healthy for the coin so more people can join to the crypto market.
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

Many countries declare that BTC is illegal, because these countries do not get any benefit in the BTC or digital encryption money market!

Digital money market potential they can't see!

BTC will get used to these regulations, and the value of BTC will be pursued by more people!

BTC won't crash!
karamoris

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:35:03 AM

India didnt ban Bitcoin, Indian Finance Minister again just announced that They are going to accept BTC as legal tender.That means, you can't use bitcoin for purchasing or selling of any goods or services. Dont be panic These things happened at past also but then again market recovered smoothly.
GarrySingh

Activity: 77
Merit: 2

CarnaLife.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

India just BANNED Bitcoin? Will BTC now crash?
BTC is already at the verge of crashing though there are hopes for it to rise back with a higher rate. Talking about India, though it is banned in India, Indians will find a easier way to regain the money from the cryptocurrency.
PS: this is as per my perspective.

CarnaLife | Revolutionizing Healthcare (https://carnalife.io/en)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

india with such huge population and low standard of living is banning what suppose to help the people in the country. what a gullible government.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

India does not banned bitcoin. It just banned the illegal use of bitcoin that truth to itself, is really threatening to a country's status botch economically and its security.

If chances that India banned bitcoin, it will not crash. There are still alot of people who are using bitcoin and they are far greater than the population of india. It will not crash, it will just add up to the price fluctuation together with other news about FUD.

india with such huge population and low standard of living is banning what suppose to help the people in the country. what a gullible government.
The problem is, we should read more on what actually happened and what the prime minister said than just jumping into conclusion and believing some people's false news. That's why bitcoin price is depreciating, those that hear the false news panic sell.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

India didnt ban Bitcoin, Indian Finance Minister again just announced that They are going to accept BTC as legal tender.That means, you can't use bitcoin for purchasing or selling of any goods or services. Dont be panic These things happened at past also but then again market recovered smoothly.

That is correct, friend! Some people here some news and do not understand what people are talking about. They start the panic, and this panic has a negative effect on BTC.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

They did not ban anything! Keep selling though, you won't learn until you actually lose some money. If some people wouldn't buy high and sell low the whales and traders wouldn't be making money on them.

The most likely scenario IMO is China coming out with a news that they're deciding to open regulated crypto exchanges and everyone trying to buy back before it's too late. People are so easily manipulated...

Its a process of trial and error. But keep it mind that the higher the risk, the higher the gain. Not onkybwil you gin money, but will also earn experience to dealwith this kind of situations. Besides, india is not the only place bitcoin is coming from. There are other country the would impact more on this issue.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Javed zaman

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

No, India had not banned bitcoin / cryptocurrency. Refer to this article

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sindhujabalaji/2018/02/06/india-is-not-banning-cryptocurrency-heres-what-it-is-doing-instead/#66f817d37c6f
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

I have so many topics that ask this kind of question and I am terrified how forum member responds. For me, even tough there are so many band that happen the bitcoin will still raise. India is considered a huge country but not as huge as China but there could be effect of the ban. People in India that is hard core bitcoin miners, trader or holders could fly in the near country to continue their works. But as you can see, a couple days ago USA announce that they will not ban crypto, which then resulted in the bounce back of price of almost all cryptos. I mean, just one country ban it, price drops while another country support it price goes up again.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

Yea, this has been documented and as usual this has received quite an uproar on the bitcoin community well at least from the circles that I have been to. However, we can still use this opportunity to turn around the bad portrayal and image that is being castes on bitcoin but we can still work around this and use it towards the empowerment of bitcoin and for media coverage

Y U MAD AT ME
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:37:31 AM

at times like when the recent drop happened it really doesn't matter if they banned it or not. even if they mass adopted it as a legal way of payment like Japan it still wouldn't have made any differences because the market makers were crashing the price and panic sellers were jumping off the ship throwing away their valuable bitcoins.

Only Bitcoin
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

Ico's are also banned in china back before in 2017 and it truly decrease the prices of cryptocurrency in the market however there are still people who are interested in bitcoins and that is the reason why all of the cryptocurrency has raised its value in the market last december. It only means that banning of bitcoins in some of the country will not affect market that much because it the prices will still go back to normal after a few months.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

This info was nothing but a strategic by the big players in bitcoin to forces bitcoin holders to rush into panic selling and for them to have an advantage of buying bitcoin at a cheaper price due to panic. Because the news of bitcoin being ban in China was an unconfirmed news and even due the news is true there are some of bitcoin lovers who will never allowed such ban to totally affect they transactions in bitcoin, this might only affect bitcoin price for some time but before you know it the price will rise again.
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

This info was nothing but a strategic by the big players in bitcoin to forces bitcoin holders to rush into panic selling and for them to have an advantage of buying bitcoin at a cheaper price due to panic. Because the news of bitcoin being ban in China was an unconfirmed news and even due the news is true there are some of bitcoin lovers who will never allowed such ban to totally affect they transactions in bitcoin, this might only affect bitcoin price for some time but before you know it the price will rise again.

why is it people in hre always resort to consipracy theories?
Florc41

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:24:25 AM

Yeah, I read this article. The government of India wanted to eliminate the use of these cryptocurrencies in financing illegal activities or being part of the payment systems. They are intense in their fight for money laundering and the funding of terrorism that's why as I see they are very cautious when it comes to the cryptocurrency like bitcoin dominance issue. There is no confirmation that it is a "Ban" issue. Bitcoin price is volatile in nature so it is not a new headline if it crashed or soared. The reality is bitcoin is still there many are interested about it.
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

I think you should be careful to check whether India is banning bitcoin, and I see that India is not banning bitcoin. Instead of banning bitcoin, the Indian government has made people wary of bitcoin.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

Actually Bitcoin never has been accepted Bitcoin at all, Bitcoin isn't legit at India from the start but this news is actually nervous for us. More and more country are keep banning Bitcoin is a bad signal for holding Bitcoin because it will make the price going deep down.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

I have read the article too and to my understanding they did not cited out that Bitcoin will be banned in India but rather eliminate the usage of cryptocurrencies in criminal cases because these digital currencies are untraceable which is true. There has not yet any solid confirmation with the banning of cryptocurrencies but we'll see in the next few months if it will be implemented and if so then bitcoin for sure will dip down again.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

Bitcoin already crash and i think that there is no way for bitcoin to get cheaper or reach lower prices because it is stabling at the price range of 8,000-9,000 USD and i believed that in the future, bitcoin will have an another run and it will give a lot of profits for the people who are held their bitcoin and also who bought when the price of bitcoin is low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: