Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:17:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India just BANNED Bitcoin? Will BTC now crash?  (Read 2554 times)
poot89

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

As everyone said, you don’t need to panic. Bitcoin is such a big market that it cannot be said to crash overnight, and India is not the first country to prohibit Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin will overcome all these difficulties and then Return to the normal market.
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

The huge amount of cost support will not result in what you say. The short-term supervision of policies is not good, but it is good for the development of Bitcoin in the long-term.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

As everyone said, you don’t need to panic. Bitcoin is such a big market that it cannot be said to crash overnight, and India is not the first country to prohibit Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin will overcome all these difficulties and then Return to the normal market.

Investigating the matter, seriously just found that no such decision has been taken yet. This news seem to be rumor to disturb the market nothing else, I believe that India being a developing country will definitely bring proper rules for crypto currency market.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:42:54 AM

Only India is not a country that banned btc. Before that chaina  . Russia. Korea also banned btc. But btc still in position. Although price down a lot but still king of all crypto currency. So I don't think this is not a big deal.

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

No it will be not trash or it wont crash, even india has a big part in btc or really all countries that  has bitcoin in theur land has big part to btc,their are too many supporters and big alliance of btc if a country will ban a btc because just think of the crisis that China has banned btc, just look that btc increases more and more in that time so even though a country will ban btc still it cannot be crash.
Turagsoy02

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

I just read a lot of topics like this about India just banned, for the fast answer to your question the answer is no still bitcoin can hold it will not crash.
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

They did not ban anything! Keep selling though, you won't learn until you actually lose some money. If some people wouldn't buy high and sell low the whales and traders wouldn't be making money on them.

The most likely scenario IMO is China coming out with a news that they're deciding to open regulated crypto exchanges and everyone trying to buy back before it's too late. People are so easily manipulated...
News about banning bitcoin in some countries is not new to us, it has been always a scarecrow for the avid investors of bitcoin, but it never really affect the existence of bitcoin in the market, it may affect the price, but probably not the stability of the technology and the faith of the investors, because bitcoin remains to be strong in the marketcap where it is rolling.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Just the government of India prohibited the cryptocurrency and they suspend to utilize Btc. They not view cryptocurrencies as legitimate delicate and will endeavor to eliminate payments utilizing Btc. They would it be able to in light of the fact that they will battle the illegal tax avoidance and the financing of fear mongering.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

Only India is not a country that banned btc. Before that chaina  . Russia. Korea also banned btc. But btc still in position. Although price down a lot but still king of all crypto currency. So I don't think this is not a big deal.
The title is false, i could not find any news regarding any ban in India, It is a typical fake news and even if India ban the use of bitcoin, how the global market will get affected as i am not sure how much volume they are trading per day , but i am sure there are less users even though the population is high.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

I have read the article too and to my understanding they did not cited out that Bitcoin will be banned in India but rather eliminate the usage of cryptocurrencies in criminal cases because these digital currencies are untraceable which is true. There has not yet any solid confirmation with the banning of cryptocurrencies but we'll see in the next few months if it will be implemented and if so then bitcoin for sure will dip down again.

Even if it is banned, Since there's a lot of people using bitcoin and to let go interest for them is hard. It will never destroy until its price goes to 1$ or decrease more. Not only India, But other countries like  china, and south Korea also  did the same they banned the use of ICO. But bitcoin don't crash. It survive and become number one in crypto list .
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

It will depend on how community members will spread the news. If they spread the news with bad intentions for weak hands to panic and sell, then the market will crash again but if they encourage people to hodl despite the recent ban of cryptocurrencies in some countries, then the market will keep in shape. Still not fount the article where bitcoin is banned in India yet though.

icomap24

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

In India was have launched a cryptocurrency trading platform Coindcx in the midst of regulatory uncertainty.. Sumit Gupta the founder and CEO of a new Indian digital currency exchange  Coindcx wants to give India’s thriving blockchain community a chance to stay alive and give it the strength to keep pushing for progress.
Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/coindcx-launches-indian-crypto-to-crypto-exchange-amid-regulations/
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

And I dont think this banning of bitcoin from different countries will caused it to crashed and die the cryptocurrency market is too strong to collapse its only a fud and whales are profiting with it from panic selling from weak hands.
lissa brak

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

India is not now a country that can affect the course of development of the crypto world! Why not write that other countries are more and more opening their doors to bitcoin? !! Serious crypto organizations and miners are leaving China today! Soon such countries as China and India will not affect the development of the crypto world
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

The Indian government is not fully banning Bitcoin. They can therefore reduce the illegal money transition that comes with Bitcoin, so they have made new rules on Bitcoin so that the government can bring a reduction in people who use illegal money in their country. But some people think the Indian government has banned Bitcoin. The people using Bitcoin are selling their coins at a lower price. Despite all these rumors, Bitcoin's market may be down slightly but Bitcoin may not crash completely

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

They haven't banned it. They brought some new regulations to how bitcoin works under their legislation. I think this will cause ntc to rise in the long run...
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

And I dont think this banning of bitcoin from different countries will caused it to crashed and die the cryptocurrency market is too strong to collapse its only a fud and whales are profiting with it from panic selling from weak hands.
In addition, it should be understood what part is forbidden. Do not be easily provoked headlines, we must understand the contents. It could be prohibited only use as a means of payment or other.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

today - banned, tomorrow - will dilute. Do not believe the rumors ever. Big players are buying media. It works very well for them

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:00:44 PM

These bad news everywhere, they give the opportunity for big players to be able to redeem cryptocurrency at lower prices when they fill their pockets the market will grow and we will only see the good news)
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

India just BANNED Bitcoin? Will BTC now crash?
at this time the price of Bitcoin dropped considerably compared to the price a few months ago.
I do not expect this to happen but the fact that India is helping Bitcoin makes the price of Bitcoin down. However I hope Bitcoin prices will recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: