Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India just BANNED Bitcoin? Will BTC now crash?  (Read 2560 times)
panfils

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

India just BANNED Bitcoin? Will BTC now crash?

When that news spread, the prices crashed by good margin on Indian exchanges. Now prices are back to normal for all coins and thus I think BTC is also just fine.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

I recon India does not pose much of a significance to the bitcoin economy based on their level of adoption so far. So ban or no ban from India, nothing much will change in the space except for those caught up in that jurisdiction. The pertinent thing to learn from the characteristics of bitcoin based on its antecedent is that even if the news were to have a negative impact on BTC, it would fight back and come out stronger, if China with all its might cannot stop BTC, then i am waiting to see that nation that will so much hurt BTC as to kill it...It ain't happening
panovnu

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

This is ridiculous I heard from experts that they are going to regularize it

No, they are going to ban it completely. They will have to first pass a bill for this in the parliament, it can take a month or more.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

enough of all these dumb questions? will have saw more than this and bitcoin is still here, if you think bitcoin will crash, sell sell sell.....
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

I don't believe that the situation will stop bitcoin and will trump it on the ground. It maybe cause a little negative but bitcoin always recover, this is not a new trials of bitcoin from its success it is already its routine and after few months here the bitcoin again dominating the market. So whatever action of other to oppose bitcoin it will never succeed because this crypto is the future money of one world government.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

FUD FUD FUD FUD alert,  if this is truez then the Indian government are just trying to create fear in the market so that you all can sell your coin at a cheap.  Use China as an example,  China has declared bitcoin banned getting to over 5 times now,  yet we still see large volume of traders springing up from China daily.  This news is just to create FUD in the crypto community.

Of course, this will have an impact on the Bitcoin price. I think india has not been too big of volume in the btc market so this dump is not from this news, but because yearly chinese new year show which has made btc down since 2014
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:36:41 AM

bitcoin is not just for india. And we do not need to depend on india's banning of bitcoin.
Because there are more most progressive countries than india who uses the services of bitcoin.
Dont lose your hope this news is not newly to us.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

I don't think that bitcoin price will affect with the countries who had banned bitcoin, well actually I don't quite understand how does bitcoin price can low. And also this is not the first news of any single country banned btc,  there are too many actually before India who had been banned bitcoin already.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

The bitcoin was created by a Japanese citizen, and the Indian ban on bitcoins did not mean that the bitcoin was broken. Although India's population is very crowded, they did not participate too much in the Crypto market. So the Indian thing forbid bitcoin is not going to affect the value of bitcoin as you think. keep calm bro.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

enough of all these dumb questions? will have saw more than this and bitcoin is still here, if you think bitcoin will crash, sell sell sell.....

There are lot of fake news today about the ban of cryptocurrencies in India when the budget was announced ,the market certainly dipped after the news but i am not sure whether the market went down because of this news or what because i have not seen exchanges in India.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

They did not ban anything! Keep selling though, you won't learn until you actually lose some money. If some people wouldn't buy high and sell low the whales and traders wouldn't be making money on them.

The most likely scenario IMO is China coming out with a news that they're deciding to open regulated crypto exchanges and everyone trying to buy back before it's too late. People are so easily manipulated...
yes, the fact is that way, the scenario keeps repeating, the merchants and some whales make use of the news or even make a lie for their benefit, they take advantage of a large number of responses to a news circulating today, novice traders usually stuck in his game,
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

There are lot of fake news today about the ban of cryptocurrencies in India when the budget was announced ,the market certainly dipped after the news but i am not sure whether the market went down because of this news or what because i have not seen exchanges in India.

I think the market was crashed because of some other reasons, not for this reason and India not banned Bitcoin, but RBI announced that they will not support the crypto exchanges in India this news is real. don't know how much this news affected to the market. I think one country can't shake the crypto market.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:29:37 PM

I just read a lot of topics like this about India just banned, for the fast answer to your question the answer is no still bitcoin can hold it will not crash.

If you know a lot of the bizarre state problems that bitcoin and make the price down it is a trick to get a cheap price if you do not realize it. And that's bad info for bitcoin but it seems the info is not too influential for bitcoin prices
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

I think Bitcoin will still run smoothly and survive. Just because India banned Bitcoin is not to affect the development of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will not die because of this. Yes, maybe only a small part of Bitcoiner from India has ceased to exist. I hope that there will be no more countries banning Bitcoin. Bitcoin deserves to be preserved in all countries all over the World.
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

So far, bitcoin development in my country is fine and safe under control. Although the value of his dollar is slightly down, but for me no problem.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

That's really crash in India. But maybe somewhere else not. Where is the fake news read or heard news? I think that's wrong. But it's up to you to believe if you follow that or not.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

If this things are going to happen, This is not a knew to my part, last year we are also distracted with a great issue about banning bitcoin in China and now in India, Im sure the impact is always there but im also positive enough that bitcoin recovers. No matter what, I keep holding my bitcoins:)
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

That's really crash in India. But maybe somewhere else not. Where is the fake news read or heard news? I think that's wrong. But it's up to you to believe if you follow that or not.

If the news is true. my answer is yes but i think it's not a big impact to bitcoin because if other sell their coins, a good opportunity to new investor to buy bitcoin in low price.  
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

India has made a very big contribution to the world of cryptocurrencies, then why do they ban bitcoin? That's weird.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

Can you give me a legitimate link please? If this is real, I am very sure that a lot of people will panic sell their bitcoins. It is most likely to happen that bitcoin will crash because it has not yet set foot to 10000 USD on this year. Also, why would the Indian government will ban bitcoin? Is there and incident that happened or is it a fake news?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: