Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2393 times)
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

It does not stop untill there, bitcoin nowdays become the main source of income. So not only additional income.
I believe that i will be one of many people who use bitcoin as main source of income.
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

As long as we are in the line of bitcoin business, by joining different campaign, we are already promoting bitcoin business. In my own idea, based on my research about bitcoin business, it is actually a good instruments that gives chances to those people become wealthy by entering bitcoin business only. If we try to analyze deeply, bitcoin is not a ordinary kind of business, it is actually helps a lots of people wants to become financially stable, and also bitcoin helps economic world developed.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

That could be a good idea mate. Positive marketing can do a product a lot of good. However, I fear that our voices are only a whisper compared to the many bigger entities that give cryptocurrencies, specifically Bitcoin a bad color. Media entities and even governments are all seeing Bitcoin as a shady kind of business that they continue to refute its benefits and promote for its containment or even prohibition. But, I am with you, I think that Bitcoin can do lots of good changes than can really help in making the world trade and investment market better.

yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

I always promote bitcoin and cryptocurries in social media as well as in the work environment. although to this day in the country I have not been able to use bitcoins anywhere but I'm sure in the end bitcoin will work in the real world. That's the reason I always keep bitcoin.

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:44:38 AM

My opinion is that bitcoin does not need promotion. For some people, bitcoin is not a priority. They do not trust cryptocurrency and never recognize them. For other people, cryptocurrencies are their lives. Only when people see an example of successful use of cryptocurrencies do they recognize their use.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

With bitcoin, a person can get rich without exerting much effort. It can be a good side job for those who are pre-occupied with their day jobs.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

I don't think that it is necessary to promote bitcoin. Because for me, the more that you insist bitcoin to them that they get annoyed. It will just look like networking scam if we keep on promoting. Simplest way to explain to them what is bitcoin is not by telling them how it works, but showing them how much it worth and how successful you become because of bitcoin. They will come to you eventually without hesitation at the end.

shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

Yes, I always promote bitcoin to my friends, social media like facebook, twitter and instagram. I keep on telling them what benefits they can get and how to earn bitcoin in the forum like joining bounty campaign.
That is great if you working on this purpose. The more people we are going to add to bitcoin community, the more chances are there for the legalization of bitcoin all over the world. Though this is quite hard to convince people for using bitcoin, but still i often give it a try too.
Royal Script

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

I think bitcoin is already mainstream and that is because of the internet especially social networking sites which spreads the good news of bitcoin like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Medium, Youtube, and many others.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
bitcoin usage and adaptation on my country are slowly innovating, our local exchange platform has a beta features to pay foods and drinks for a specific stores in specific areas by simply scanning the barcodes on our phones, I know the feature is still limited but the application is still updating to expand its function in bitcoin and in the future on other altcoins.

With bitcoin, a person can get rich without exerting much effort. It can be a good side job for those who are pre-occupied with their day jobs.
How exactly a person can get rich without doing much effort with bitcoin? a bounty hunter needs to exert effort by posting and engaging in the community added by the min post per week that is required in order to get the payments.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

Bitcoin promotion will definitely help to increase the spread and value of bitcoin. But at the moment, the market has been dull and not exciting as expected. We await expectation also from bitcoin as more people troop in from all over the world.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

All of you promoting bitcoin can start by maybe buying it yourselves?

Indeed, we should promote Bitcoin and help it to keep it alive specially that Bitcoin helped most of us to earned for living in which without Bitcoin maybe the life of difficulty and hardship are still with most us. We should promote Bitcoin because there are still other people who are still need to learn about Bitcoin so that like us they will experience the opportunity to become stable in life so therefore buy buying more Bitcoin specially that price is still not so expensive to purchase will surely help Bitcoin more than advertising and promoting.
bitseb1

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

I try to slip bitcoin into their subconscious inception style. Ive tried the biting the ear off method and the results are not very good
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

Bitcoin promotion will definitely help to increase the spread and value of bitcoin. But at the moment, the market has been dull and not exciting as expected. We await expectation also from bitcoin as more people troop in from all over the world.
Yes,that's the reason we have to promote bitcoin in our own ways especially now that the market seems down.I'm sure some newbies out there are already thinking if they have made right decisions investing in bitcoin.IMO i fear less everytime the situation  seems like this because i know from the start that bitcoin is very volatile,it can be up in a minute and then down the next minute.As long as i have build my trust with bitcoin,no one can bring me down.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 02:07:42 PM by Creating N Action

We can promote bitcoin by releasing ads and spreading in social media about the significance of bitcoin for people. But I read on last day that bitcoin ads were removed from facebook. What if the social media ban the promotion of bitcoin, are there more ways to promote bitcoin in our country? Provide some ways to promote bitcoin other than social media.

Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:50:26 AM

I would love to do this with my family. But how did my family still not understand? So I can only introduce bitcoin to my friends. Currently I and my friends are participating in bitcoin .
Yeah it is so hard for one to make his family understand how this bitcoin help them financially. I have tried this one time and my family just called it scam. Nothing else Tongue so yes, it is hard. But you know what can make them convinced with this, best is show them your bank account and explain how you have raised this bank statement from this low level to the higher one. Good luck.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

Yes, I always promote bitcoin to my friends, social media like facebook, twitter and instagram. I keep on telling them what benefits they can get and how to earn bitcoin in the forum like joining bounty campaign.
It is good that you are trying to educate your circle about the new system of the currency, atleast if they will not join any bounty campaign, they will try to get something good from this information.

Bitcoin has this great feature which I love is that the more you advertise it to the people, the more it will benefit like just like you are the owner of the bitcoin, so with that in the mind, I think it is mandatory for all of us to tell the people around us about the bitcoin.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

Yes let's promote bitcoin share it to our friends family's so that we can help and encourage them also to work in bitcoin  world
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

I personally often share my knowledge of bitcoin by word of mouth only, I give bitcoin information to some of my friends and explain the benefits it will get from bitcoin, and provide proof to convince them that much of what they will get from bitcoin if they joins into it and makes some investments, indirectly I've been spreading bitcoin information that may affect their view of bitcoin so they can spread it to their friends, the more new investors joining the bitcoin will have a good impact on future bitcoin growth
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

Social media is the powerful way to promote bitcoin but not all people are accessing into it. Most of people are just using YouTube and Facebook where not all are aware about the existence of bitcoin. Telling a friend, sharing them information's about bitcoin is good help to promote it for them to be interested in investing into it because of the benefits that we can get.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: