Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2393 times)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:04:16 PM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
That is why we must make a good way on how people will understand about it.An additional popularity could help  price to rise when more people will have interest on investing bitcoin.Social media also has a great infuence on promoting bitcoin but we cant deny the fact that speculators will always there..I have told those people i know about bitcoin because i wanted to help them the way it help me through this forum theres a sudden changes in my life.Although i did not dream of becoming rich,what i want in this life is to live a simple life but knowing bitcoin i now have the chance to experience in doing things that i never thought i could, due to financial reasons.

@maetthan17

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

Yes we must , we must promote bitcoin in our friends , relatives , or in our country ti help others to have a financial freedom .
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.
I think the best way to promote it is by showing people you know, who are interested in it, how a wallet works and how to send bits between wallets. Usually when people hear about Bitcoin they hear all these techy buzzwords and it's very intimidating, but once they see how easy it is to download a wallet app to their phone and get a few bits sent to it, it usually clicks much better.

Just don't be a pushy salesman about it, only show people who express an interest in it, don't try to shove it in people's faces.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
That is why we must make a good way on how people will understand about it.An additional popularity could help  price to rise when more people will have interest on investing bitcoin.Social media also has a great infuence on promoting bitcoin but we cant deny the fact that speculators will always there..I have told those people i know about bitcoin because i wanted to help them the way it help me through this forum theres a sudden changes in my life.Although i did not dream of becoming rich,what i want in this life is to live a simple life but knowing bitcoin i now have the chance to experience in doing things that i never thought i could, due to financial reasons.
Exactly.There's no denying that bitcoin has a lot of good things to do in our lives and even changes it to a more better and comfortable lives.So with this,i am really trying to reach out to all my loved ones and shared to them about the good news of bitcoin.I know with this,the more it become famous,the bigger the chances the price will be.

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

Yes, let's promote bitcoin a simple talk with our colleagues with a positive thought about bitcoin can be a way to gain their interest and might lead them adopt btc as well. A talk with them about bitcoin advantages and how convenient it is, can be the best way to spread good news.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Bitcoin has its own standard and range among all the cryptocurrency. So there wont be a need of promoting bitcoins it will shine all the time. Bitcoin can be used worldwide to buy anything. Most of the people use this as secondary job but they earn more than that of their primary job which satisfies more than what they expect and keep them to lead a luxury life. I think we dont want to promote about the bitcoin to the experience people, all to be done to the newbie who should be encouraged and not to lose hope over bitcoins.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

That is why we must make a good way on how people will understand about it.An additional popularity could help  price to rise when more people will have interest on investing bitcoin.Social media also has a great infuence on promoting bitcoin but we cant deny the fact that speculators will always there..I have told those people i know about bitcoin because i wanted to help them the way it help me through this forum theres a sudden changes in my life.Although i did not dream of becoming rich,what i want in this life is to live a simple life but knowing bitcoin i now have the chance to experience in doing things that i never thought i could, due to financial reasons.
Promoting bitcoin is not only for the benefits of itself alone, it is for everyone and domino effects will come into place. The more we promote it, the more it becomes popular and can influence others in bringing quality life. It provides overwhelming rewards.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

I do not believe that each of us can contribute to the promotion of bitcoin. It seems to me that now everything depends on developers and miners. If they reach an agreement and increase the size of the block, it will be a big step towards promoting bitcoin. At the moment, I do not see any preconditions for this. Therefore, the number of bitcoin users will be stable.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

It does not stop untill there, bitcoin nowdays become the main source of income. So not only additional income.
I believe that i will be one of many people who use bitcoin as main source of income.
The growth and power of bitcoin is not able to let down or to stop at any cost, it is increasing now because several people are earning huge profit because of bitcoin it is the way to feed their family for them.  Bitcoin is increasing the income for people and it is making them able to save something for the bad day’s life because someday your real job will be fade and at that time you will bitcoin the only thing to help you and to support you a small promotion will make bitcoin famous worldwide so price will increase more with this little effort we can choose the social media and the TV channels in this regard.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:44:14 PM

I think that Bitcoin still need advertising and strong support from its community around the world. Governments and media in most countries keep fighting this crypto currency and spreading fake and wrong stories about it. Personally I try my best to use the social media platforms to let people know the attractive facts about Bitcoin.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

Of course, if bitcoin can be promoted positively by all of us, surely many people are interested in being able to invest in bitcoin. the things we need to look at to promote bitcoin to others by looking at the person's interest, most beginners interested in investing in bitcoin just look at the benefits side, without knowing more in how it works.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

Actually, promoting bitcoin on this section is not enough. You should have posted it on the bitcoin discussion because most of users are in there. They could have seen your post and made more comments.

Bitcoin surely has advantages. It really helps people to be independent. Relying on the governments is futile. Also, the later is corrupted. So bitcoin is like a super hero who is trying to save people from the corrupted government.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:18:42 PM

Yes, let's promote bitcoin a simple talk with our colleagues with a positive thought about bitcoin can be a way to gain their interest and might lead them adopt btc as well. A talk with them about bitcoin advantages and how convenient it is, can be the best way to spread good news.
Yes our nice and decent conversation about bitcoin with pour friends can make bitcoin more famous it will help them to know bitcoin and to invest bitcoin as much as they want to invest, profit of bitcoin is the right of everyone so it is our duty to inform people about the actual benefit of bitcoin so they will love bitcoin and they will invest in bitcoin for long time which will enhance the power and the price of bitcoin, we can also use the social media and the media for the promotion of bitcoin as every well-known and high products use the TV advertisement for the promotion of their goods.
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

Bitcoin is widely known by the citizens of the world, we know that bitcoin active users have struggled to promote it through social media like facebook, twitter and others. I am sure for the future more and more knows.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

While we do need to spread the good word of what Bitcoin is, I don't want us to actively promote it. Promotion to me has a negative connotation, often times associated with hustlers and getting a "deal" but not really. Maybe that is the way I perceive promotional things to be, and that is why I advocate we spread the word organically not aggressively with promotion.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Gelap

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:36:32 PM

Yes we must , we must promote bitcoin in our friends , relatives , or in our country ti help others to have a financial freedom .
with us promoting bitcoin, we are helping people around to improve their finances and help reduce unemployment in our country. because bitcoin is very nice and easily understood by many people. so let's promote bitcoin in our country so they understand what a crypto world is.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

Promoting of bitcoin, need to advertise and have  a strong support of our community all over the world. We need to spread  it  for those people  have interests and openminded to know about bitcoin. Im so happy when im discussing because of that even it a small thing but it is very useful. Maybe because of  that sharing, it the chance  to change their lives. We do not need to become greedy, God knows all.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:47:38 PM

Bitcoin is becoming main stream because of promotion, and even without mass media or social media promotion and marketing, bitcoin will still reach out to other people by words of mouth. As we know, a lot of people already earned a lot and was able to change their lives because of cryptocurrency. Imagine a simple office worker, or anyone who was working a full time job before was even able to change their lives because of cryptocurrency. So, with people's effort and continuous support, bitcoin will reach out through out the whole world in just a short span of time. Who know, maybe in the near future, all most everyone is using bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

While we do need to spread the good word of what Bitcoin is, I don't want us to actively promote it. Promotion to me has a negative connotation, often times associated with hustlers and getting a "deal" but not really. Maybe that is the way I perceive promotional things to be, and that is why I advocate we spread the word organically not aggressively with promotion.
Any advertising becomes aggressive for a person who does not need it. Imagine if you in one day 10 people in an easy way to say that bitcoin is good. The next day 10 more people will say the same thing and in the same form. How will you treat this advertisement? It seems to me that it is possible to advertise the pros that bitcoin gives. Those people who will understand and accept is not needed.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

Of course promotion will help bitcoin a lot, people will be informed through marketing and promotion. And with this, bitcoin market demand will grow as more and more people, establishments, and countries start on using and investing on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. That is why I think the current market price of bitcoin is not yet at it's peak, not everyone is aware yet about bitcoin and it's potential in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: