Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2389 times)
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:01:16 PM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin. I believe social media can be use to because if I remember correctly, paid ads are the ones who are being banned and not the posts we are doing (social media campaign) or the one we are posting ourselves.

Another way of promoting bitcoin is to have some of your things with bitcoin logo or anything related to bitcoin like for example a mug, or wear a t-shirt with bitcoin logo and go to a mall, or anything that can be seen in public. In that way, many will be curious with it and they will do some research with it.
beside that, i think we are promoting by telling our friends about bitcoin with our proven success in btc, so they will be interested to participate. and certainly our friends will spread to other friends, so btc can be widespread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

Yes, promoting is one good way to help bitcoin grow, and at the same time to help other people to make thier life progress. So as a concern to others, let advertise and promote bitcoin to give them knowledge about it and be part of it for them to experience the benefits and advantanges of bitcoin that it may change their life.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

we must understand that not everyone should be on the same side as us,
let them see the real results we generate from Bitcoin, we do not have to do promotions,
like my friends who are interested in Bitcoin because they have seen what I produce ,
and I never promote Bitcoin  Wink
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

Yes, promoting is one good way to help bitcoin grow, and at the same time to help other people to make thier life progress. So as a concern to others, let advertise and promote bitcoin to give them knowledge about it and be part of it for them to experience the benefits and advantanges of bitcoin that it may change their life.

We can promote bitcoin by spreading good information about investment method , we need to support this forum to continue improving its value and there capabilities because as far as I know investors based on the positive thoughts and feedback on people.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

Yes we need to tell the world about bitcoin and benefits we can get from this investment. By promoting it I hope more people earn more knowledge on how to play crypto currencies.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

Yes we need to tell the world about bitcoin and benefits we can get from this investment. By promoting it I hope more people earn more knowledge on how to play crypto currencies.
We are badly in need of doing outstanding marketing of the product of crypto market i.e. bitcoin. The more successful marketing would be, the more people are going to get attracted towards this currency. For instance we can use famous public figures in order to promote bitcoin. Players of football, cricket and other famous games can make a huge difference in the community supporting bitcoin.
andrei214

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Bitcoin creates way for everyone who uses it for payments and transactions since it is a digital currency and it is really compatible for our type of living nowadays which is invaded with technology.By the help of technology,the accessibility of bitcoin gets easier but then still secured.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

we know that bitcoin has a high value that is incessantly promotes bitcoin so that later many of the entry in crypto and bitcoin will be stronger in terms of value and the exchange
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

As we all know that bitcoin are now successfully gaining popularity by the different advertisement around the different social media such as twitter , youtube , facebook and many more. And yes "WE SHOULD PROMOTE BITCOIN" , to shown to those who still doubting bitcoin that bitcoin is worth it.
Promoting will definitely help to improve and grow more , to build a better society , and can't wait to see more good news though.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

Today they do not need to promote BTC but they are popular and well known in the market. All countries now know BTC. Let's buy and hold BTC today because I expect them to increase strongly in the near future.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Yes of course if we want to earn big profit we should help promote so bitcoin becomes more popular and once there are many people want invest we are also beneficial I'm  sure the will rise.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

Yes we should promote bitcoin because by promoting you also help other people and promote to have some people be knowledgeable  about bitcoin
indeed by promoting also we can provide business opportunities for unemployed people, because the unemployed people to my knowledge very much, so with the bitcoin unemployment can also be reduced.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

Today they do not need to promote BTC but they are popular and well known in the market. All countries now know BTC. Let's buy and hold BTC today because I expect them to increase strongly in the near future.
Agree with you good to buy and hold btc as the price will tends to increase in the coming months. It is very popular indeed and being well known in any other countries with the help of social media that speading about bitcoin is also good.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

I also believe that bitcoin have disadvantages but mostly advantages.
Let us examine the members here there are too many participants every hours entering here and say hi I'm new here place help me what should I need to do to earn bitcoin. Some participants join here to have some income for daily basis ofcourse not all.

I'm trying hard to survive myself for I am parentless. I am dreaming to have some bitcoin someday. That is why thanks for this topic it is helpful.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

we know that bitcoin has a high value that is incessantly promotes bitcoin so that later many of the entry in crypto and bitcoin will be stronger in terms of value and the exchange
Actually even we dont promote bitcoin it has been accepted and legal in other countries. Most users attracts to use bitcoin because of easy to use and very helpful. Also, price increasing that is new users comes to be involved to invest in bitcoin.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:29:44 AM

Agree with you good to buy and hold btc as the price will tends to increase in the coming months. It is very popular indeed and being well known in any other countries with the help of social media that speading about bitcoin is also good.
i think when there is positive news about bitcoin, we have to spread it, because it will make investor confidence, and finally buy btc. as more people buy btc means better to increase that price

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:17:12 AM

We must do promote bitcoin in order to repay back the help they give to those user who work here. There are many ways that we can promote it like posting, sharing and tweeting it on social media. In this simple way many people will be interest and trusted on it.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

We must do promote bitcoin in order to repay back the help they give to those user who work here. There are many ways that we can promote it like posting, sharing and tweeting it on social media. In this simple way many people will be interest and trusted on it.

Even if we don't promote bitcoin but still it is already famous, lots of people alreadt invested in bitcoin and even when I share it to my friends, relatives or even co-workers I did not expect that they knew it before me already. But even if bitcoin is already famous let us continue to promote it.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:32:22 PM

We are here joining this bitcoin organization and what will we do for bitcoin , we must help in promoting the bitcoin , its activities and help always promote bitcoin campaigns which the ICOs are to be promoted through bitcoin forum in the signature campaign, so always stay with bitcoin and promote.

Makingmoney2018

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

Everybody talks about bitcoin entire the world. Let us promote bitcoin by shouting it out through social media so that people will be able to learn and to know more about bitcoin and queries in their mind will be answered. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: