Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2389 times)
Bambaster
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

Having a real safe element of buying and selling which will be backed up by goods and services that can be bought through the cryptocurrency. That's really worthwhile to popularize!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

Yes, Let's promote bitcoin, So many instances we can help spread the good news about bitcoin, Just like what i did recently, I spend time to tell my friends about the benefits i earned in crypto's, and I'm glad it totally works, Without a doubt, they are very curious and follow my step-pings:)
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:10:01 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
Let us promote bitcoin and help the founder of the bitcoin to manage and let bitcoin be popular to millineals . Let us also join bitcoin campaigns so that lots of people will be interested in bitcoins.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:38:58 AM

We have a big role in developing bitcoin through our support, especially in spreading it to all markets around the world so we can show all the benefits it has to everyone and many who need bitcoin so that it can help me with my bitcoin knowledge.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:15:07 AM

In my experience of using bitcoin currency Is really make me benefits because aside from earning profits with this market, I can simply paying bills like electricity, water bills and etc., without no hassle. So I recommend for those new In bitcoin to choose and don't hesitate to Invest In It because Its make you earn a huge profits by the will come, just hold and patience.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:53:04 AM

I know BTC will help me meet my needs, so now I want to spread the positive news about BTC. We'd better promote BTC to the public and let more BTC users use it. The more people know about BTC, the more expensive it will be.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:21:50 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Let us promote bitcoin so that the whole world knows that bitcoin is really a big help to have an income especially mothers and people have no income to provide the needs.And we really have a big chance that bitcoin will wipe out poverty to all nations.
dendenseptember

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

yes I do and i always do, some of my friend asking me about bitcoin, i promote it by telling them that it would really a big help to them, just keep searching what bitcoin can do and their lives and they found that it can take good financially in their daily lives.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:08:05 AM

It seems like a good thing to campaign for bitcoin. If we promote bitcoin to people, then more and more people believe and are interested in bitcoin. It can increase the development as well as bitcoin prices. As we expand, we promote a good thing about bitcoin, it can make an even greater effect like making many countries accept bitcoin.

Yes indeed.. As we all know, bitcoin has the potential of increasing social relationship amidst individuals and Government of various economy because through the forum, we get to know one another and learn from our different ethics, culture and heritages. Friendship becomes stronger through unified goals of Bitcoin and business deals.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:21:59 AM

Ive been promoting bitcoin for years and I'm really happy that i shared it to my family and freinds..most of us already made some good profits from bitcoin.Were still promoting it to spread awareness to people..Hope most of us contribute in any kind of way to push the cashless and decentralized society most of us crypto believers are pushing.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:33:07 AM

I think this idea is great. We should promote bitcoin more widely and more widely, whether offline, online, or applied to large, small universities around the world. Let everyone know and understand bitcoin.
Then they will invest in bitcoin and can make a profit. This is also the way they change their lives thanks to bitcoin.

Today I do not think it is necessary to promote Bitcoin to everyone, because most people are aware of BTC, which is spreading rapidly through the mouth, between the person and the person. My guess is that in just a few years the whole world will know BTC.
Bitcoin promotion is a nice idea and I think the governments can play a major role in promoting the technology in their countries rather than banning it.

There are some countries that have banned the technology and the learned people who are well versed about the technology want to use and trade in Bitcoin but are unable to. Besides, forums like this are nice way of informing people about the use of technology and to promote it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: