Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a Beginner to understand...  (Read 2179 times)
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

For us you have to go here, because here has been described a lot of knowledge about the basics of a good way that you understand, so you for the newbie is very helpful with how to get bitcoin,

Well , in order  for beginners to understand  bitcoin  well,you must read and research alot ,go to youtube, online  articles that can help you to understand more.And reading here in bitcointalk forum can help you.In forum you can learn new and upgraded  version of bitcoin.Also you can found new friends that  can help you to learn bitcoin.

Exactly, this forum will be helpful to learn about the Bitcoin and basic things about the blockchain technology, in the beginning, you might confuse but try to understand the technical names. Even he can easily find different types video explanation about this new technology and easy way to understand.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

I don't know about crypto currency because I'm mainly new to this. But i think the reason behind why bitcoin crashed recently is because it's a new fiscal year. New fiscal years means improvements are made into the market. This happens alot in stock markets and the trend usually goes down the first quarter then picks up as the quarter progresses. What i suggest is for you to buy when the market is down and sell when it's up then invest again when the market is down.

adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Why do almost all alt coins crash because of the bitcoin crash or correction?

My portfolio is worth only 4000$ atm.

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
I think it's a trend of the Crypto market. You can see the bitcoin as a king and the other altcoins are the people governed by the king. If bitcoin drops, things will go down. That is a Crypto market theorem and you need to learn it.
You can be very upset about this but this is the law you have to follow if you want to become rich. good luck  Grin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lowellsniper

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

Yes, really want somebody help us newbie understand more about bitcoin, especially the posting and the converting bitcoin to money.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

You are welcome to the forum we will be glad to help you.
Not only a single reason behind this correction, some reason which I understand that some news about bitcoin ban etc.…from china & some other countries gave a breakthrough in rising price of bitcoin.

Some peoples sell their bitcoin panic ally is the other reason of fall. If we deeply discuss then we can find out a lot of reasons of this drop.
At the moment bitcoin stabling, so hold your coin and you will be benefited. There is no time frame hope you will see positive result in the last quarter of 2018.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

Definetely i understand you feel for it because you'll just a beginner here but i will be honest and glad to help you so you will know why it is happened. It is happen because of those people who do panic sell their coins in a short time of period and the result of that all the price will easily fall. But if you want to get more knowledge and idea about bitcoin then you must do read and research until you've know it everything.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Darwinie

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me

I also have alternative coins on my ether wallet, now I dont know how could It produce bitcoin I only join campaigns to earn that. Until now i have this narrow understanding about how this works but Im coping up to things i need to sustain and be able to earn here.
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

Hello guys...

We should help beginners for more understanding and give some knowledge or hits by sharing them everything so you can help others also to have some more income
True a new beginners are mostly diffucult to understand as we said we are a newbies,so hopefully some of our fellow members will try to understand us,and were so thankful to somebody else that understands us,your opinions will taught us here helps us more to develop our ideas also to improve.
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

Helping each other is so nice inside your heart,it helps to improve and develop the knowledge to newbies for them to achieve also their dreams they wanted.,
Sharmila Jhuny

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

All I can say is just hold, we do not know when it will recover but I am sure if you continue to hold you will never lose.
That is why the crypto investing is called a high risk is because of this kind of situation, think that the entire marketcap had significantly grow and this time we have witness a lot of bad news which some media have exaggerated it, don't listen to them, do your own analysis because whales are doing everything to buy cheap coins before they will start to pump this again.
Thanks for the suggestions you provide, this information can also help me.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

Hello guys...

You buy in high price so I think expect that market will always change of price and it's normal in crypto world of being like volatile since your newbie always think this strategy if you want get a profit always buy when it's deep or cheap price so you can avoid a lot of loses in your investment or portfolio.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

Hello guys...

Personally altcoins drop in price mainly because people holding Bitcoin are selling and as we know it is the main currency in buying altcoins. So when Bitcoin drops, altcoins will follow they will consider the supply of Bitcoin as their source of currency to transactions. The more the supply the lesser the price we can get from all cryptocurrency.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

Hello guys...

You buy in high price so I think expect that market will always change of price and it's normal in crypto world of being like volatile since your newbie always think this strategy if you want get a profit always buy when it's deep or cheap price so you can avoid a lot of loses in your investment or portfolio.
i think you fomo, see the higher that price and then you are ambitious to buy it, and it turns out price you buy is on the hill. i think you have to hold in a long time, to keep it patient and do not get frustrated

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

The problem is you bought your coins before the bitcoin crash. I think the basic principle is to buy coins when they crashed and sell them at their peak. If you're asking about the bitcoin crash then it's a regular occurrence especially at the beginning of a new year and new quarter. Buy it will gain strength again and will gain momentum as the second quarter progresses. Nkw what to do with your investments? Hold on to them, dont sell yet. Next time try to buy when the prices are low.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

Yes, really want somebody help us newbie understand more about bitcoin, especially the posting and the converting bitcoin to money.

All the information is already here on bitcoin talk, do not expect t be spoon fed here. If you have got any specific question not answered here, you can open a new thread.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

Yes you're asking about why Almost all of the crypto currency get down because of bitcoin...  I think the very low value of other crypto is not created by bitcoin... Probably bitcoin is not the reason why it is happening in the market...  Maybe because it is normal occurrence in the market...  If one crypto are in a low value maybe some will follow also...  It is happening even in our real market....  If one make their price low a lots als will follow...  It is normal just dont be tried in waiting probably soon the price or value of BTC will rise again...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:49:07 AM

I am a beginner so I also need guidance to learn, maybe from you all of you who have been here long can teach or give a little knowledge of your knowledge to me?
Thank you in advance...
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

Hello guys...

The market crashes, when people begin to massively sell their coins. The reasons for this can be a lot: world news related to cryptocurrency, hackers attacks, or when big players purposefully make the price lower.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

Only 2 months just passed after you purchase your coins. Cryptocurrency world has a long way journey and you won't see the full development in just a short period of time. This is a good long-term investment. Just be patient. By the end of this year, you'll never regret what you have taken the risk.

C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

Hello guys...

Well it's normal that the price of alt coins can dump and even increase , so maybe your action leads to a crash or dump but still just hold your coins though , including me though , we all experienced that though but learn from your mistake though its normal. So better to conduct some basic review , and just hold it, have patience.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: