Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a Beginner to understand...  (Read 2181 times)
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency.It was first invented.After observing it's success,other cryptos (altcoins)were invented.I think bitcoin's crash influences much the crypto market.The big whales want the market down and that's why the prices of most of the cryptos decreases.You may hold now.bitcoin is recovering its price.

usahaali03

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

in my opinion, immediately learn more seriously about the investment crypto, so you can follow up what the next step ..
after you learn, you will know when is the right time to invest and when is the right time to sell in order to make a profit
nitishkumar9999

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

In my openion you should hold. If any currency that get sudden spike will also get correction some how but in current senarion its fallen more than correction, the reason behind this some government regulations and some negativity in market. When all these things will come on track you can see new high in digital cureency. So for the that time you should hold. Thanks.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Why do almost all alt coins crash because of the bitcoin crash or correction?

My portfolio is worth only 4000$ atm.

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
Mate don't worry it's natural that the value of your coins will down its prices because the bitcoin will decrease also.The best you can do was hold for it and wait for the right time
the value of the bitcoin is indeed up and down, and that we never know, we have to live it must wait until bitcoin or or other coin to rise again
summit26

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

It is normal for the price of the coins to rise up and down. It is up to your strategy on how you earn using that trend of up and down. You might noticed that every year end the price going up so that is the right time to sell.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

We all here were a beginner for the first time to get involved in the cryptocurrency.Yes, we need to help a beginners to understand what cryptocurrencies really is. Yes, I am helping my sister and brother to understand it because they didnt even know the word bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

Only 2 months just passed after you purchase your coins. Cryptocurrency world has a long way journey and you won't see the full development in just a short period of time. This is a good long-term investment. Just be patient. By the end of this year, you'll never regret what you have taken the risk.
It is not that much easy to understand about the overall procedure in a very short time. I can only share the beginning basic steps how to invest in Bitcoin is the same as you are buying a product that can be sugar or another market product of daily use and uses that product because that is in need. Now if you are in need and want to invest in Bitcoin simply buy the coins and then sell the coins and get your profit. But remember one thing buy at low market and sell at high, profit is possible then.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:09:38 PM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
Mate don't worry it's natural that the value of your coins will down its prices because the bitcoin will decrease also.The best you can do was hold for it and wait for the right time

Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

I think that your issue isn't so big now, but for future - the best thing to do in such situations is just wait.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

The crypto market is unstable, and the prices are always volatiles, you should know this before getting started with crypto currencies. Anyway your best choice now is holding your coins until the market go up highly again, and then the prices will also increase and reach higher levels, and in this time you can sell with good profit.

kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

Hello guys...

I'm sure the bitcoin price will go up and it will severely affect other altcoins to ride up the price. Therefore I advise you to stay and wait. you can also trade with your cryptocurrency. But I do not recommend it. Because for beginners it is very risky. I would rather wait and learn as much as possible about cryptocurrency.

Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

I'm a beginner so i can't teach to another beginner if only i am not a beginner i would like to share some knowledge on how to earn profit through any crypto coin as long as i have knowledge of it.
Its not all about that you are a beginner because we are all here at trying to learn about how or what are the ways to earn more in cryptocurrency. All i can say is try to review every single detail given by each person who have more experience so that after you have taken all the ideas you can apply it to yourself that`s what i did in my first time as a bitcoin user and don`t forget also to visit at Beginners and Help thread there are many ways on how to earn and your questions will be answered there.
Redspallow90

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

alright, so you ask why your coin is cheaper, and suspect it's because bitcoin crashes, if I think bitcoin crashes is one of the reasons why your coins have decreased in price, and besides that I would also share the experience with those others, especially you, just "keep calm and HODL", maybe you've heard or seen the term, honestly I'm also a beginner, but I have experience about it, a few days ago someone told me to sell my coin because at that time the price was soaring, she said "better sell now than the price will decrease again". I appreciate his opinion, but I still hold my coin, and you know what happened tomorrow?
the price is higher than the day before, the price is high, but now the price is much higher, well it's because I hold my coin, maybe you should try it, because than you be the one who sell the loss (beaver) it will be profit for those who buy coins at a cheap price (whales) the point is do not panic, keep calm and Hold, Cheers up  Grin Grin Grin
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

Hello guys...

We should help beginners for more understanding and give some knowledge or hits by sharing them everything so you can help others also to have some more income
We must help them like to share your knowledge about it and axplain about it, so we can help others or the begginer in that way
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:07:27 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 02:19:35 AM by The_Dark_Knight

I think when you invest something, you need to have knowledge of that field. If you have no knowledge of the field you have invested in, you can lose all of your money without knowing why. You have to invest in yourself before you start investing in something that will help you make more money, I'm not sure you will make a lot of money if you do not have the knowledge. .
Unfortunately this is the truth, many persons think that they can invest in a market they know nothing about and somehow get profits of it, there are people that have been in this market for a long time and not even them are able to obtain profits all the time, what makes people think that they will be able to beat all the odds and still obtain profits were even professionals have trouble getting profits.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:07:41 AM

Hello guys...

The prices of bitcoins is always depending on the supply and demand in the market and there are also fud or fake news which is affecting the thoughts of different holders and it is one of the reason why the price of cryptocurrency is dumping.

arctic circle

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

The first thing you should do is to prepare yourself with good knowledge about blockchain, cryptocurrency, bitcoin. Once you know the market, start investing, invest small amounts of money in the first place to learn and then learn how to invest more.
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

Hello guys...

Help the beginner and teach them share a little bit of knowledge about bitcoin  so  you can help others too
Yes and there is a section or thread that all of your questions will be answered there as long as you will read every details given by each person who knows enough about what you really want to know.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

Beginners need to educate themselves and gain deeply knowledge of market and coins.This forum is blessing provide an opportunity to find all solutions here,so spend more time on this forum to learn and then earn.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

Hello guys...

When did you invest the money, cause I believe your money must have gone up by now? And 25 different cryptosinvestment seems to me a lot for a newbie to handle. But I will still advise you to keep on holding your cryptocurrencies for as long as you can cause the price will soon reach a high price rate again. Yesterday it reached $9000 and just this morning it dropped a little bit to $8,800. Lots of people are saying that the price will go up this April ending or maybe May.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: