Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a Beginner to understand...  (Read 2179 times)
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

As beginners,we need to know what the bitcoin is all about ?That would help us to understand as beginners what bitcoin is all about.
If you find the concept of Bitcoin confusing, you are not alone.The virtual currency has been a constant source of controversy,but it is still not well understood.
A Bitcoin is a digital token- with no physical backing- that can be sent electronically from one user to another,anywhere in the world. A Bitcoin can be divided out to eight decimal places so you can send someone 0.00000001 Bitcoins. This smallest fraction of a Bitcoin- the penny of the Bitcoin world is refereed to as a Satoshi,after the anonymous creator of Bitcoin.

Your question was posted in Jan.2018, as of this writing, a lot more had happened in the crytpo currency market trading, the price of Bitcoin  goes up and down, they were hammered by a lot of issues, Banned, Scammer, and Regulation on Bitcoin entry in Trading Market. Every one participating in any project on Bitcoin or any ALT coin would need a lot of research about the said project for specific ALT coin, he is planning to put an investment for such project. The growing global acceptance on crypto currency in the market, for a Newbie on this crypto world, i suggest to do a lot of research before you make a big decision to invest on the said ALT coin project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Why do almost all alt coins crash because of the bitcoin crash or correction?

My portfolio is worth only 4000$ atm.

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
Before you make an investment of course the most important thing is to understand with all things, as we know that investment cryptocurrency is very risky so if you invest in crypto then you must be ready to lose even up to 100%.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:13:47 AM

I think as a mother of all crypto currencies (BITCOIN)
If btc has been decrease its value for sure some altcoin also.dropping its value.
So.we need to be more focusing to.btc than to any altcoin.
This should be our social responsibility because we can just try and become helpful with the other fellows living with us as a community. We know that the future of Bitcoin will be the brightest future with great achievements the way it is going with hustle and bustle.

Besides our fellows we should keep this for our children in order to educate them with this knowledge to perform and handle their own money in future with Bitcoin.

sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

That is definetly necessary for the begining investors to get educated enough and have enough skills to enter the market and whener you get to practice you will understand even more than just by reading and learning the cryptocurrencies.

soul14

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

I myself is a beginner also. but if i will be able to help my fellow beginners basically not just beginners anyone that i can help i would be willing to. it's happy and nice to know that all of you is learning and growing.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

Hello guys...

I have diversified my portfolio to about 25 different cryptos which were worth about 7000-8000$ just before the bitcoin crash came and I am wondering whats the exact reason behind this, when or will it recover (and so the alt coins I hold, don't have any bitcoin).

Sorry for being an beginning idiot and asking this and thanks for everybody who can explain it to me
Before you make an investment of course the most important thing is to understand with all things, as we know that investment cryptocurrency is very risky so if you invest in crypto then you must be ready to lose even up to 100%.

I wish to know as well why exactly did the value of his investments went down so much. From this scenario, what I can conclude is that Bitcoin is as risky or probably even riskier than Forex. These are both investments in which you bet on the differences on volatility of the cryptocurrency. I may be wrong but as far as I know they're really both similar. I have to read more to understand better. I think another reason why Bitcoin is more risky, is that the Forex is highly regulated by the government, unlike the cryptocurrency.

beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

I think as a mother of all crypto currencies (BITCOIN)
If btc has been decrease its value for sure some altcoin also.dropping its value.
So.we need to be more focusing to.btc than to any altcoin.
This should be our social responsibility because we can just try and become helpful with the other fellows living with us as a community. We know that the future of Bitcoin will be the brightest future with great achievements the way it is going with hustle and bustle.

Besides our fellows we should keep this for our children in order to educate them with this knowledge to perform and handle their own money in future with Bitcoin.

This is exactly what people needs to understand. We need to tap our fellows and help them become informed of these things. In the same manner, we need to educate the future generation as they will be the ones to inherit and be responsible on how they need to handle their finances not only with cryptocurrency but including other sources of financial stability. In the end, this boils down to fiscal responsibility. You get to invest when you have the money to either grow or loss. Otherwise, don't.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

I feel like we should have no doubts that investing into bitcoin is always a profitable thing to do, even when the price is very volatile.
We should keep one thing in mind that price of bitcoin will rise if it will be low at the moment but no need to sell than waiting, bitcoin increases and decreased but one should not lose hope, for a beginner it is important to know bitcoin has fluctuating nature it never remain the same for long time, so when price will fall market will turn red and it means time to hold and buy as much as possible and when price is getting high market will turn green it mean high price so we should be ready to sell as price will be high at green but never panic if it is low as it is very common.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

Newcomers need a lot of time to understand Bitcoin. If there is someone to help, then it becomes very easy. I am very new about Bitcoin, so now I have to face many problems.
Ushono

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

You will lose money no matter whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader. Because experience can not affect the guessing of random price movement.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:11:14 PM

Hello guys...

How much is your portfolio now? You choose not the best time to enter the market unfortunetly. And you have 25! cryptos in your portfolio, how you can follow all this projects? It's impossible I think, when are you planning to sell them?
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

You should learn the primary strategy first before you should enter the universe of cryptocurrency. The same on the trading exercises. Make yourself completely comprehend the condition of this digital currency. Bitcoin is excessively volatile you should recall that all the times.  I am agreed to help the beginner to understand it cryptocurrency will. Guiding them the newbie about it is exceptionally easy and straightforward approach to utilize the bitcoin them to ready to construct their future about the bitcoin.
Bitcoin is one of the best crypto currency amongst all other crypto coins and that it can surely help you in having a lot of earning as well but for that, the most important thing which you need to do is that you need to learn a lot of information and technical knowledge about the bitcoin and the crypto currencies. spend more time in learning of new things and that this will help you in having a better earning.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

Bitcoin is very risky and volatile, so if you are here to earn with lesser risks I would suggest go for long term investment, buy your coins and hold it for some time, Bitcoin can be very profitable but it takes time, you have to be very patient about it. As a newbies, stay away from the high risk Bitcoin trading, you can still earn from it but it is very high risk because of the price being so volatile by nature.

Now a days, we are suffering from this. We have best examples and stories to tell people what bitcoins is and how it can help us with every detailed information. But the problem comes that our social media and print media isn’t helping us. Like Facebook and google have banned bitcoins ads. To and radio aren’t happy to spread this information. Then how can this thing be promoted?
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

Helping a beginner to understand what Bitcoin is, is a great task. Because you are sharing to them something that would release them from financial problem. So we should be patient enough to share what we have even through our knowledge.
In order to understand what cryptocurrency is? We have to work accordingly and to spread the knowledge of Bitcoin as we are spreading on this forum. Besides it people are watching Youtube videos of experts that are guiding about the procedures and functions of Bitcoin which are very cooperative to the events of Bitcoin. We can simply search Bitcoin in Google search engine that bring all the information in your front.

Ibrahim 2020

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

for more understanding and give some knowledge or hits by sharing them everything so you can help others also to have some more income
Report to moderator 
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

Hello guys...

Don’t you think that 25 cryptocurrencies are too much for someone who is still a newbie? When I started crypto investment I did it with just Bitcoin and I continued with that till I got perfect and now I’m still investing in about 12 and that includes the best three coins – ETH, BTC, and Ripple. As for you to go for twenty five, well I still don’t know for you, unless you’re very sure that you can handle all of them. By the way I even know people that are investing more than that.

arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

Hello guys...

For the beginners it's not an easy to understand if you dont have enough knowledge for online income and the crypto currency.The best you can do is research more for the better future.
learning cryptocurrency is hard enough if no one guide us.look like we in walking in a dark hallway.studying from website for newbie is not enough to make their understanding level rise.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

Hello guys...

Beginner like you can easily understand the cryptocurrencies if you will study hard. You can watch many videos in youtube that ycan help you to enhance your skills.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

Hello guys...

You are not patience enough to wait for the price, just keep on holding because the price will soon increase even more after bitcoins will crash so do not sell your coins because you will surely earn a huge amount of profit from it.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Hello guys...

I am sure that beginner like you are having hard times to fully understand how bitcoin works. It requires a lot of time for you to fully understand what is bitcoin and what its function. Research is still the best key for you to understand how bitcoin works.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: