Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?  (Read 755 times)
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:03:37 AM

yes and some altcoins too this is the best time to buy because all coins drop down but you need a few months to earn big,i think in the future it will repeat what happen in the price of 2017 that go high in september,november and december that's date the price go really high.
thangveo

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:05:05 AM

I wouldn't change the plan, if you already had a plan before the current crash.
I haven't seen evidence of any concrete signs of this being nothing more than FUD/correction.

I might reassess if new evidence surface, but for now I'm happy to stay the course.
I think this time to many people FOMO and go on the guide of the shark. This time we must calm down and look out of market to make right decision. Too many people lose money because see the price down and cut loss.
haibocau

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:11:18 AM

If you truly believed in bitcoin. You will buy it no matter what the value is. The value of bitcoin drop since january. But i think bitcoin will recover in the coming months. I am always thinking why there are so many bad news against bitcoin. Maybe some people are spreading bad news. Because they want to control the value of it.
No matter how market dips for bitcoin but that project you do suggest wont really be a remedy to the situation and theres still lot much better coins to be considered as next generation coin not on this one. Who know where BTC can go on this market.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:14:20 AM

I think this is probably the best time of the year to be buying as we have already seen some huge drops in nearly all of the coins, I have been replacing tokens I sold at about 1/3 the price in some cases even with some more downside I will add further. The market will turn again quickly as this seems to be an orchestrated FUD campaign so reminicent of Wall St.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:22:53 AM

I want to buy and dont have funds, I think soon start working buying orders and price stop going down, then little pit and price going back, and we remember these days how scary dream
Same here i would still buy bitcoin even it's in crisis,i still have faith that sooner bitcoin will recover in the situation but sadly even how bitcoin decreases today i still don't have enough funds to invest bitcoin..

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:29:00 AM

Why not ? if i have the money to buy cheap bitcoins i would probably gone shopping bitcoins and alts today,this is the perfect time to aquire these solid coins because most of the people are scared to move.No one is going to sell their coins with these condition only the whales and big players would think opposite and will be buying if the market is in bloodbath,this is how the big players are manipulating the market and we should be adjusting to how they want to play.

thangveo

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

In trading perspective up and down in market is a normal thing,  everyone have their own views some may like it some may not.  When btc is able to keep trending I think more and more people will like it.
I think BTC stop down and will be side way and pump again.
bottledfireworks

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

Governments will not Ban a Coin that is Legally Compliant in their Jurisdiction.
They could possibly ban coins that are used as a medium of exchange to commit crimes against humanity.
( www.bitcoinfuji.com )
Governments can't ban any altcoin like bitcoin, so even if the bitcoin has a negative effect in now a days, I believe soon bitcoin overcome all positive effect as soon as possible.

pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:03:31 AM

Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
As the bitcoin is going down and as far as I read about the news It is possible for the bitcoin to go down until 8k$ and from there I think it is good to buy bitcoin because of its low price, but I think the best move to be is to buy altcoins and invest from the best altcoins of 2018, you can see the list of the best altcoins in the market just go to the coinmarketcap.com site for further data.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN

You know what pal, the project you are advertising is pretty cool and solves some real problems and all but, I really do not think I or a lot of people will be needing this kind of project that much, I'll probably throw a couple of bucks when I get to see a little spark or should I say, get a little more push. But probably not that much since in my honest opinion, this correction is really something that anyone should be worrying about. "yet." In fact, I see this as a great opportunity for greater profits in the next few months and years. Which is why on every dip, I buy bits of bitcoins and all the other alternative coins out there that I really believe in since I am confident that this year will be better than the last. And besides, the percentage of the correction for this year isn't anywhere near the percentage of the drop on the year 2011 yet which was a staggering 97%.

Having said so, I still am no psychic, so we'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow will uncover for us. Smiley
Trimzi

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

I would buy it. For cash preferably. I like negative news.
Negative news brings me money Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

Yes, the best time to buy is when everyone and everything seems negative. We already seen that.
These below $10K prices will look so cheap in a few months.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:39:42 PM

Now is the best time to buy Bitcoin and Alts because after this correction ends we all are gonna see a huge increase in the market. No need to worry about the negative news and all the FUDS, all this will change eventually when Bitcoin starts going bullish again and everyone will just start saying good things about Bitcoin again just like Jamie Dimon did after his bad comments on bitcoin.

pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

I think all the negative news on the market is now being issued specifically. We have seen this many times already.
I believe in bitcoin and buy it when it falls.
In the spring we will see a lot of interesting things
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:19:29 PM

In trading perspective up and down in market is a normal thing,  everyone have their own views some may like it some may not.  When btc is able to keep trending I think more and more people will like it.
I think BTC stop down and will be side way and pump again.

So this will be the right time to make investment into bitcoin as it can become too expensive to buy once the value shoots up and pump so it's better to buy now itself and hold.

Am I spamming? Report me!
CryptoThrasher

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

100% I would and have! This is the best time to buy when it's down so low. The lower it gets, the more I buy. Bitcoin is King of all crypto! You can count on bitcoin to rise. Invest now and double your money in less then 1 month! It's an on going cycle of up's and downs. Buy low, sell high, wait for dip, buy back in and repeat the process.
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

I think we can wait - bitcoin will fall else and we can buy it at a better price.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:41:31 PM

Yes I would buy Bitcoin now. I believe in Bitcoin and think the best is still to come. I think the price is good and will not stay under 10000$ for long.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

So what? negative reviews, views, or negative beliefs are only slowing down the real price of bitcoin, because, they just don't believe/or are wanting to shut down bitcoin, so to everyone who is reading this, learn what is bitcoin, what benefits he's offering, don't be just another sheep that is only here for the money...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:13:11 PM

Of course I will buy bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency I like, people repeat a lot the fact that to make money you need to buy low and sell high but when they have the chance to buy low they do not want to take it because they are afraid, if you maintain that attitude you are never going to make a lot of money with cryptocurrencies, so if you want to make money this is the perfect time to buy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████