Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now  (Read 1829 times)
stripewhite

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

I think he or they were smart to leave when they learn about the CIA interview.

And keeping a few BTC on the side wasn't anything special, no need to move the early coin at all, they will remain there...

It could have been Hal Finney alone but I doubt this, however there was way to many guy related to digital money in that forum for this being a random occurrence and why post a digital cash paper in a crypto forum the paper was meant to be discussed between cypherpunk.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I think Satoshi is not a person. It is a group of company that runs bitcoin.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

I might be wrong in my assumptions i may also be right but believe me you that Satoshi Nakamoto is alive, and working about freely he may even be passing you on the road without you knowing
He was wise to have left unceremoniously before the the CIA interview, if not by now he would have been sentenced like the biblical Jesus Christ
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

Is Satoshi is dead,If not where is he now and what is he doing right now..Bitcoin price is down sharply. Can he do something?
I do believe, Mr. Satoshi still alive, Perhaps he is hiding for the sake of his security, I know he already earned a lot of money, and continuously growing in the present, If the price of bitcoin is gently pulling down then it would be normal characteristic of bitcoin because soon it will bounces back, In the first place, bitcoin started from its humble beginnings and soaring to the top,. Fluctuation of its values are normal:)
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

I believe Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive and no one really knows where he is actually. Even bitcoin price is going down i think he will still not reveal himself and i think he cannot do anything about the price of bitcoin because bitcoin is based on the current supply, so satoshi cannot handle that.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

No one is certain who satoshi nakamoto is or if satoshi is a group of individual under that name or what he/she/they're doing right now. It can be possible that they're making improvements of the blockchain that will surprise everybody as satoshi's name resurfaces in the future again with a new technology.
It is really doubtful that satoshi is going to emerge again, he made a great effort to try to disappear from the public eye and to not leave any kind of trail that could lead to him, in my opinion he was a single individual and not a group which makes it even more remarkable that he could create something like bitcoin since you will need mastery over many and very different disciplines
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

No one really knows... I don't think that he is dead, it's just in his style, to be in the shadow.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:04:27 AM

I think Mr. Satoshi is still alive and always monitoring the trend of his Bitcoin cyptocurrency creation. He still anounymous person until now. And I think he is willing to make another additional Bitcoin if the prices are continuously drop down and worthless.
What I believe is that there is no such person named Satoshi who has created bitcoin. This seems a proper planning and a team work. One man cannot come up with such an incredible technology all alone. Even if he is alive, the bitcoin market is not affected by this fact at all because the currency is decentralized. Satoshi cannot control it any way or its trends. So it does not matter whether he is alive or not.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

I think your opinion is too superficial, not the satoshi nakamoto that determines the bitcoin price up or down, it all happens because of our own market behavior, supply and demand law is very influential here, it is certain that there are many Bitcoin holders who want to take profit after the price skyrocketed in the previous year, when they sell bitcoin it adds to supply and reduces demand and look at these results
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

I think your opinion is too superficial, not the satoshi nakamoto that determines the bitcoin price up or down, it all happens because of our own market behavior, supply and demand law is very influential here, it is certain that there are many Bitcoin holders who want to take profit after the price skyrocketed in the previous year, when they sell bitcoin it adds to supply and reduces demand and look at these results
Speaking the truth, a little or more satoshi's reveal would affect the price of bitcoin, especially if the background of satoshi nakamoto happen to be an important person. it will turns out to be the end of crypto or a new greater beginning, you may don't think so, but see the market, the price heavily affected by the news regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, just be real.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:26:28 PM

There is a version that Satoshi is a representation of not single person but a group of people. So maybe we need to talk about several entites.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

That is a big question if its true that Satoshi Nakamoto is totally dead or just hiding. But as far as i know there is no relationship between the existence of a person into the value of a market why bitcoin goes down because it basically reflect the flow of supply and demand.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

I think that satoshi is just hiding somewhere because most of the developers of an ico will look for him and ask how to create bitcoins on the block chain so i think that, that's the reason why he's hiding.
Exactly satoshi is alive he is not dead and it is not good to revile his identity because he has made something really huge and profitable so if he will be in eyes of people they will try to trace him, follow him and take away his money, showing his identify can increase risk fir his life so better if he is unknown to us, as he has done his job for us, he invented bitcoin for us now we should enjoy bitcoin earning.
Well, I honestly have no idea about this guy. There are like hundreds of myths about him and it is also said that it can be a name of team, an umbrella under which few people invented bitcoin with collaboration. This topic keeps on puzzling up with every passing day. The only fact that I am sure about related to this name is that it is used for identification of bitcoin’s inventor.
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:17:29 AM

Too many people search his name in google, me myself didnt have any intentions too figure out where he is, who he really is, or what he is doing right now. As i already know, he has done so much to brings bitcoin until this stage right now, and for how much he has earned from this system i think that guy really deserved it.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:40:04 AM

I don't believe that satoshi is dead and also think that he is wating for something, an opportunity to make big money on bitcoin still real by the way, maybe bitcoin is scam?
O god, brother if you really don’t know about satoshi that either he is dead or not, you are seriously making me crazy. I mean you are a senior member and even it seems that you didn’t know much about bitcoins. This can of great loss for you in later scenarios. Because if you really don’t know properly about the basic information and technicalities about bitcoins, how can you make profit out of them.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

We don't know where satoshi now either he is dead or not and what he is doing because no news came against on him. As much as i know satoshi denied that they don't create bitcoin and hiding that they have no relation in cryptocurrency world. But i believe not only him who invented and created it but there's many people behind this project.

victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

I think satoshi is hiding for some reason we do not know yet but I believe he is not dead and he is watching and is actively participating in this currency. He is still watching behind us
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

No one knows where is Satoshi Nakamoto and who he is, so no one can say if he is still alive or dead and Satoshi cannot do anything about bitcoin's price because it depends on the market. The reason why bitcoin price is going down because of low of demand and satoshi don't have any relationship with it.
tagposh43d

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

Satoshi? has he ever existed? Or it was just some fantasy to keep the origin of btcs a secret?
cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

well it's definitely not that con artist craigh wright dude -> that guy claimed a few years ago he was the real satoshi, but he could not provide any evidence
i think it's more likely a group of cryptographers created it, but don't ask who lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: