Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever.  (Read 3548 times)
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:34:59 PM

They are just getting better at .. you know believing in Bitcoins since the recent years have proved to be extremely profitable and everyone has witnessed the rise and fall and we all know how the Bitcoins is gonna .. rise up again after falling ..
It rises when we don't see any hope .. and that's something that we know of ... Thus I ..fell they think it will follow the same trend in the upcoming years too...
History repeat itself so we can see some repetition on the price of bitcoin in the market and it already have a pattern based on 2015 and 2016 and also 2017 chart that the bitcoin will have some its downfall and it will go up again reaching new all time highs and leaving the haters amazed with the run. I already used to this and i don't think that there is a valid reason to sell because we are gong to the moon soon.

And this, exactly is the reason why we should not sell bitcoins immediately with pamic. It is true that market will never ever fall.
People will always look on something to invest in and one of the greatest choices they have is to invest im bitcoim.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:04:24 AM

which market has fallen always down?? it cannot happen.. those who understand that can get along with this dips and always remember that
That is very true, i know and i am confident that the market is we will not faill forever, because the market is we will start to rise again maybe next 2weeks so my advice is to buy more coins until the price is at low price and holding it for long time is very great to do.

lovepale

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:36:30 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

Great strategy in the coming days with US and EUROPE. Let us see if this will happen in months or years from now. Tight the gear to not loosing it. In the present expectation is a must to stay in the line with new partners and new traders as will. There will come new investors with them. Hopefully this will give bitcoin more success. Good luck with this in the future. Large wheat will come.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:05:22 AM

The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

Is this news going to be real?
Honestly, i don`t believe in these two continents, in the slightest !.
I have long been holding bitcoin and ethereum, this i do solely to sustain the decline that occurs, so no deeper.

But i'm happy, because you have made a positive speculation about bitcoin.

It's not that the Nasdaq has a cryptocurrency trading pair, it's CME group that enables future contracts trading on bitcoin.
It's a big thing, but it doesn't really help the bitcoin price, I even believe that it could be a really risky thing to the investors.

If a big organization want the bitcoin to fall( for various of reasons, even for buying at a low price), they can do it really easy and at a regulated way, all they need to do is to open a massive amount of short positions against the bitcoin, and they price fall, they don't even need to own any piece of bitcoin to manipulate the price.
I believe the market won't fall because there are massive organizations that are already got involved in the crypto market, such as Advanced Micro Devices that are into the mining gear producing, and Nvidia who also produces mining gears.

It is true!.

Whether true or not, since the fall of bitcoin in succession, i feel suspicious of CME, it seems that CME has contributed to the current decline, and CME has formed an alliance with other large whales to betray and drop the bitcoin.

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

Thats what I am thinking and believing in that the market will not fall forever because Crypto is my only living and I don`t have choice but to believe that crypto will climb high again. What I am doing now is buying and holding crpto and hoping that I could make profit from sooner or later. Just hoping too much on cryptos.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:12:27 AM

Thats what I am thinking and believing in that the market will not fall forever because Crypto is my only living and I don`t have choice but to believe that crypto will climb high again. What I am doing now is buying and holding crpto and hoping that I could make profit from sooner or later. Just hoping too much on cryptos.
Yes I hope so too. But many people say we should not have jumped into the Bitcoin world from the beginning. That's because they believe Bitcoin is just a temporary phenomenon and will dim any time. But if I do not jump into Bitcoin, I'm confused what other investments I can use to improve my economy and my family. When I see Bitcoin, that's where I find an opportunity to invest. I really hope that Bitcoin can improve my family's economy. And now with the decline in Bitcoin prices, it's for me a bit confused and scared. I hope that with this price drop I make as much bitcoin as I can to make profit as big as I can.
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:16:09 AM

The market is falling, this is a great opportunity for us to invest bigger. I'm sure once, after this decline, the root markets rise again and prices will skyrocket. And that's our chance to sell.
ReaLmii

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:25:17 AM

I'm not worrying on the market fall, for me it's a normal and I thought it will rise again.
pookykrook

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:35:59 AM

yeah absolutely true that the prices will not goes down forever. prepare yourself for the bull run in near time, save some fortune to buy coin when in deep dip state and reap bountiful fruit that you already sow.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

I am really worried about the cryptocurrency market. It has been affected so much by the fact that developed countries such as China and Korea have introduced measures to prevent bitcoin. That has really made the atlcoins go down and I think it will not be able to rise again.
The cryptocurrency market is dependent on the supply and demand that grows. So the more banned the bitcoin, the more the altcoins will go down.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley
I agree .. and I, too, in principle like that, whatever the reason and whatever happens to my bitcoin persist and I will take advantage of the opportunity when bitcoin prices go down. I will hold it and will buy as much as possible and as much as I can afford to keep it. Because I believe the bitcoin price will rise again even though I can not predict it  Wink

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

Due to the bloody market the past days, FUDs spread throughout the crypto community making others to panic and sell their cryptocurrencies at a very low price. For those who HODLed, they might somehow feel relieved specially that the market is looking green today.

beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:20:29 AM

For bitcoiners you know about it, that the market sometimes goes up and down because that's where we can make a profit, so there's no need to worry because it's normal and the market is sure to go up again, so it's wise to make decisions
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

Due to the bloody market the past days, FUDs spread throughout the crypto community making others to panic and sell their cryptocurrencies at a very low price. For those who HODLed, they might somehow feel relieved specially that the market is looking green today.
The market is still good we dont have to worry .People sell their crypto in a low price and this is A great chance to buy some crypto in a low price ,this is our time to take advantage .Hold crypto and time will come the prices goes up thats the great idea to decide.
dylan0505

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

I think the market will soon recover in the next few weeks. The bad news about the cryptocurrency market is gradually losing and the confidence of investors in the market has returned, promising the next time things will be better
adam201288

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

BTC and other altcoins are now a worldwide reality. Their temporary devaluation will not be able to decree their end.
YunTrz

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

I hope so the market can pump my other altcoin as a trader is very relaxed with the current events hopefully in 2018 this altcoin can exceed the price of the previous for all and for myself
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

The market is usually down in the early months of the year. This is due to people withdrawing money bringing nothing to the supply chain of money. The money i guess will be back by March or April since people could be more hopeful to invest again.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

True, nothing to worry about because this is the real story of the market. There is always a rise and fall of its value, but as always it will be back to its high price and soar high. As long as we have the time to work hard we have to make it because when bitcoin back to its high price many will be happy because its favorable for them. Because i do believe that bitcoin is volatile and its value is unpredictable.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

which market has fallen always down?? it cannot happen.. those who understand that can get along with this dips and always remember that
That is very true, i know and i am confident that the market is we will not faill forever, because the market is we will start to rise again maybe next 2weeks so my advice is to buy more coins until the price is at low price and holding it

for long time is very great to do.
Yeah you are wise enough you should alteady know what is the forecast what happening  now is almost identical last year .If you have enough resources this the ample time to put more eggs in your baskets meaning buy more BTC while the price is low .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: