Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep calm, and take a coffee. A trader said...  (Read 1429 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

I think now is the time to buy more. Everyone is panicking and afraid. As a real investor, we should take the opportunity to buy and wait for it to show off in 2018.
yes .. the truth is this condition is awaited, where all the value of coins in crypto become cheap. This is a good time to buy, for future benefits. The important thing is we have to be patient. In the sales do not we just listen to opinions of others that make us confused make choices and sometimes it is just misleading.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful" A traders motto, I just dont want to enclose his name because he did not believe in bitcoins but I do hope that his motto will help bitcoin traders today. To tell you frankly when the coin reach below $8k I will surely add more possession that I could ever buy. That is the perfect moment to buy because the price will not go way more down due to fact that more traders is eyeing for that price to be the perfect timing to buy and gain revenue in the next couple of weeks or months.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful" A traders motto, I just dont want to enclose his name because he did not believe in bitcoins but I do hope that his motto will help bitcoin traders today. To tell you frankly when the coin reach below $8k I will surely add more possession that I could ever buy. That is the perfect moment to buy because the price will not go way more down due to fact that more traders is eyeing for that price to be the perfect timing to buy and gain revenue in the next couple of weeks or months.

On my end, I have always believed the saying that “In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable.” If you have the means to and you think you can afford to part with your money should you lose what you pour in, then go for it! Get out of your comfort zone because it is through it that you learn life's most precious lessons. Those lessons you learn the hard way are those that will keep you smarter and grounded. Hence, do not be afraid of any consequences because what is bound to happen will surely happen. As long as you know you have done everything to divide losses and protect your foundation, there should be no fear in doing business. Taking risks and managing them is all part of business. In line with this, I believe YOU are the best person to decide whether you should buy or sell.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

Keep calm, and have a coffee, said me a trader when lemhan and half  financial world collapsed in 2008. He said "Don't follow your ideas, follow the market! Remember that as the world goes, there will always be something to eat ".

Nothing could be more true!

If you are a trader, a real trader, you  will make your fortune when the market goes down and others sell! Short all & buy at discount. The sales time is starting

I do not know how anyone can say it better.

This is exactly the right advice on the current state of the market.

Cheers man, I'm glad you wrote this  SmileyBTC

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

I am a holder. I've been practicing the trading for a while but I just prefer to be relaxed now and to wait for my wallet to get bigger

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

I think now is the time to buy more. Everyone is panicking and afraid. As a real investor, we should take the opportunity to buy and wait for it to show off in 2018.
It will be profitable yeah it is the time to buy more and more bitcoin because price of bitcoin is not so high, very small amount of people are there who are aware to know about bitcoin price, they use to buy at high price then suffer lose. Still some people are saying that bitcoin will increase in price once again. 2018 will the year of crypto currency and in this year bitcoin will break all of the previous records of high price.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

Yes you've got the point, you need to manage your emotions, so just keep calm, and take a coffee. Follow the steps to control your emotions and regain rationality in any challenging situation:
Don't react right away. Reacting immediately to emotional triggers can be an immense mistake. ...
Ask for divine guidance. ...
Find a healthy outlet. ...
See the bigger picture. ...
Replace your thoughts. ...
Forgive your emotional triggers.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

Yes he is right it's good to follow market rather than your ideas. Because the market is the base of bitcoin so the detailed analysis and study about crypto market only help us to take a perfect decision on bitcoin investment.
Cormier

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

Yeah I agree with you, to make money it is when the market is down that you must buy !
Chingchangfu

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

Funny because in our country they believe that we you drink a lot of coffee you would get nervous ,
But I think what you said is true if you are a true trader you would just take this opportunity to buy some alts or even bitcoin ,
Because you would just look at it as a sale,The price is being decreased they are giving you a discount for the crypto currencies.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

That is the difference of a real trader and a newbie trader. Real traders can make money even the market is bearish. When the market is bullish people become geniuses and brag their profits. Real traders will just be quiet and can make money what ever the situation of the market.
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

Yes you can still gain something through short term trading during this kind of market value but I would prefer holding my coins rather than risking my holdings just to make money out of a bad market graph. But it also depends on the person if where you are comfortable with trading because there are some who really could make money through short term trading.

rudyconsl15

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

Keep calm, and have a coffee, said me a trader when lemhan and half  financial world collapsed in 2008. He said "Don't follow your ideas, follow the market! Remember that as the world goes, there will always be something to eat ".

If you are a trader, a real trader, you  will make your fortune when the market goes down and others sell! Short all & buy at discount. The sales time is starting

Agree with your word, keep calm the best solution. if you have money to buy as much as possible. if not grasp the existing ones. continue to see the market price. then luck will come to you if you are able to be patient and keep calm.
P2Pfinder (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

Be quiet on price recovery... Holding position and don't increase before 3 close over 9k
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

You said that. When the panic is over and the market recovers and even passes the levels before,
many people will wonder why they were selling instead of buying more.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

I agree bro. The unexperienced and the emotional traders are selling now, but the experienced one buy. That's how you do trading and make profit.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

it is good to be calm Always big dreams Big profits can bring big damages But it must be stabilized Obviously the stock market should not be emotional for such transactions Your money can be reduced Your savings may fall but most important is to stay calm and observe the price well
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

Nice say in short don't panicking about the value.  Many of traders was always sell panicking when they saw the value was falling down they don't know what are they doing if they sell or not. So nice said that relax don't worry if it falling down or rising up the value so this is the right to start not to sell but to buy and hold for the upcomming rising the value.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

yes yes you do not need to panic if altcoin goes to your holders and traders because the price is too high and longterm holds only altcoin so you do not panic better if you reseach the cap on good trade altcoin and just hold it

NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

Yes i agree. Many investors or new to the world of cryptocurrency and invest in bitcoin, they might afraid of what happens now to the value of bitcoin and they will panic selling. When many investors sell their bitcoins now, the bitcoin will go down and many gets affected of it. But for those who is the real investors and they onow already the flow of bitcoin, they will buy more bitcoin and wait for it to rise up again. And now is the best time to buy more bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: