Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2312 times)
Mr A

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:18:51 PM

No one knows the future..
It may be dead or may be not..
Bitcoin price has plummeted in recent days but the cryptocurrency is not expected to completely die anytime soon..
d4rkghost8

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

Bitcoin is not gonna die any time soon. Nothing to worry about it. Wink
Cryptomaniac13

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:22:01 PM

Seriously??

Bitcoin is Dead, long live the new BItcoin.... Wehn you will ever learn that BTC is the king?
ICOpower4Africa

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
[/quote

Highly unlikely. Although mass adoption won’t happen in the near future.
There are a few detractors whose privileged seats are in the stove because of crypto that are lobbying heavily and paying for bad press that are spreading FUD, technically... nothing has chance .. Bitcoin is a strong proposition!

I’m HODL ing !!!!
Vorlk

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

Yes, but not now.
semenencoa

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

I do not belive it could happen. Bitcoin can be interchanged by other cryptocurrency but capitalizaiton on the crypto market won't fall.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

Bitcoin ain't dying, we're just in a dip, because bitcoin is attacked by Governments, financial institutions and bad actors. The price has declined to $7500, but then there was a little increase again. Next week we'll get the answer whether the price will rise or fall. US authorities have subpoenaed bitfinex for pumping the price of bitcoin and they have a hearing on cryptocurrencies. If bitfinex is found guilty of pumping the price of bitcoin with Tether, bitcoin can fall to 5K. But that does not mean bitcoin is dead. With a price like that, there will be a huge demand and the price will go up to 20K.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

Bitcoin has been buried for over 600 years, and it still exists. Bitcoin is now going through hard times, the adnaco can still change and it can still rise and grow well in value. If it involves the introduction of a network of lightning or a phantom network, bitcoin will quickly restore its former position.

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

I've lost count of the thread that mentioned bitcoin is dead or gonna be dead.
Seriously even though bitcoin worth $ 0.1 it doesn't mean that it is dead, those who always said bitcoin is gonna be dead must be from the banks, we all know that bitcoin is such a threat to them and they always spread stereotype of the bitcoin said that it is bubble or something but in reality, bitcoin is just getting started.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

In any case, bitcoin will rise in price many times over. But just do not know when. But now is the best time to invest in bitcoin. As long as this is possible at such a price in the market. And of course I do not believe that bitcoin will die
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

bitcoin the price may decrease but bitcoin will never die and I am sure with it, bitcoin has a strong foundation so that it can survive until today

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
lamjed

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

I do not think so. The death of bitcoin is something hard to be done. This currency made a very great success in tge few last years that allows it to be more powerful in the near future. It is true that its price now is mow but in the few coming weeks bitcoin price will rise again
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:51:02 AM

bitcoin died many many times and I know as of now the big dig / dip that happens will result in much more higher bounce back momentum of bitcoin trust me. I think it will happen on june or earlier months . i know it will happen bitcoin make my eyes bubling big when it hit 20k USD and yup probably 50k USD after these dilemma and new milestone if bitcoin will rise again from the dead of blackhole
legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:49:39 AM

I hope it will never happen, I put great hopes on bitcoin .. but no one knows about it .. if all goes according to the rules and the right techniques, do not violate the law ,, definitely bitcoin will always exist existence ..
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:00:11 AM

bitcoin cannot die. Bitcoin is a pure supply-demand market built on a firmly capped commodity with better trust and accounting than any government can provide. people will always find way to buy bitcoin.  the government on the other  hand if they continue to pursue banning bitcoins because of bitcoin cannot be legislated out of existence by governments. Nor do they have much power to prevent or discourage individual transactions. it will encourage people to go on buying more
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:01:13 AM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
No it will never happen this is a part of volatility of bitcoin this volatility is more good because people will buy more again and bitcoin ends a lot of time but it is a live until now because this is the best and strongest cryptocurrency.
CryptoIvoC7

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:03:55 AM

It will always be here just maybe not in the top if some other alts finally manage to do some world usage where the coin holders get huge revenue.
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:14:50 AM

Yes we can say that bitcoin is goin to be dead because eventually many countries are imposing bann on it and at the same time many social media sites are also blocking contents related to bitcoin digging.
I think you should be misled by the news, bitcoin can still be traded, some countries have not promulgated a clear ban to prohibit bitcoin, but some countries prohibit does not represent the world are forbidden, and Japan and South Korea bitcoin is still very friendly If you think bitcoin is going to die because the bitcoin price is falling, it is unscientific and bitcoin would not know how many times it would have died if the bitcoin price swings were dead.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:41:29 AM

No one didn't know future and they didn't predict what happen to the bitcoin in the future. I think bitcoin gonna be dead just because of right now almost everybody knows about bitcoin like some businessman, and traders who knows bitcoin and they understand properly so that bitcoin never gonna be died.
This speculation that has been mainstream since a few years ago "bitcoin gonna be dead when bitcoin prices go down very deep" did you guys not tire of hearing this rumor all the time after bitcoin prices weakened? this speculation has been circulating over years ago and you can see until now bitcoin is alive? so do not be silly to believe bitcoin will die just because bitcoin prices weaken
paking.retard

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:43:28 AM

Bitcoin is not gonna die because BTC is still increasing because a lot of people uses it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: