Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2312 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
If you believe the news means you've been the victim of false rumors, bitcoin will never die as long as the internet does not die. The news was spread over a conspiracy of bitcoin millionaires aimed at reducing bitcoin prices, and they managed to reduce bitcoin as many users panicked after hearing the news. I feel bitcoin to date is still good to be a long-term investment, but if you want to get a profit in the short term then start by trading digital assets either bitcoin or altcoin.
canque31

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:36:41 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
If you believe the news means you've been the victim of false rumors, bitcoin will never die as long as the internet does not die. The news was spread over a conspiracy of bitcoin millionaires aimed at reducing bitcoin prices, and they managed to reduce bitcoin as many users panicked after hearing the news. I feel bitcoin to date is still good to be a long-term investment, but if you want to get a profit in the short term then start by trading digital assets either bitcoin or altcoin.

Exaggerated news always brings fear to those who never know Bitcoin. Bitcoin just drop it's level in the market but it is not dead. There are many people support and invest in Bitcoin even it drops it value. It will surely survive, the hope is not lost for Bitcoin.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

Bitcoin is not about to die, and in fact I refuse to think that it could happen even in the worst of scenarios, because the bitcoin's imprint is already installed in all the new altcoins that are emerging every day, and that is why that all new cryptos have the price of bitcoin as their main reference when it comes to fixing their value. Even I am convinced that in a hundred years there will be people still holding their bitcoin, even if it is like a treasure for collectors without practical use in real life.
Alexis77600

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

there is almost no chance that the btc disappears it can be regulated or controlled by the states but the technology behind is too promising. And i can't see the btc be banned.  bitcoin is too popular .

cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

Bitcoin is not about to die, and in fact I refuse to think that it could happen even in the worst of scenarios, because the bitcoin's imprint is already installed in all the new altcoins that are emerging every day, and that is why that all new cryptos have the price of bitcoin as their main reference when it comes to fixing their value. Even I am convinced that in a hundred years there will be people still holding their bitcoin, even if it is like a treasure for collectors without practical use in real life.

In any line of business either global or national it is just a part of there experience to have ups and downs of status. There are lot of factors that can be considered for the dropping value of Bitcoin. Surely Bitcoin can survive the fall. Through the support of investors of Bitcoin and new Bitcoiners surely it will incline in the chart.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:45:48 PM

Bitcoin will not die. If that happens, all other coins will be dead as well. Not because the price is going down means it will die. Bitcoin is just facing some issues and challenges in banning by other countries. Likewise some social media has been regulating crypto. Bitcoin started from a very small price and when the price went up, everyone was happy but now it is facing a decreasing price, everyone is worried.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:05:30 PM

this is a joke only and all never know if bitcoin will die and if it does not matter because what I have got is very much and beneficial for my family.
hopefully nothing happens with bitcoin Grin Grin Grin
Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:10:34 PM
Merited by Pinkris128 (2)

People who are always stating that Bitcoin will soon gonna die because of the currently happening situations which specifically involves its price that is suffering into a dump. Well, to clearly state, the pump and dump was just a normal scenario when it comes to currency because it was a characteristic that currencies undergo every single time and nothing stays on top for being constant in price because there are many factors that affect the pricing which makes variation on the prices that a currency have.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

no one will give an accurate answer to this question! bitcoin currency is unpredictable, and can skip in any direction
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

bitcoin can never die because until now the users or who invest in bitcoin increasingly day by day I think bitcoin will stay alive until whenever
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:40:10 AM

Bitcoin will never die, always remember that the value of every coin in the market is always depending on its supply and demand another thing is that, there are a lot of new investors who are joining the community because bitcoins nearly reach $20k dollar last december 2017.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

The investment in the BTC depends on the analysis of each person, but I think BTC never died, today the BTC price increases again. And in the future, prices will rise. BTC is gradually accepted by many countries, and put into payment in daily sales transactions. Rest assured, BTC never die, BTC is the most powerful virtual currency in the world. They will not die as simply as you think.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

Bitcoin will not be die because Bitcoin has many exchanges and have many demands and Bitcoin is the Top 1 CryptoCurrency but The price will go down but not die.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

No way Bitcoin will never die. I think you are watching that how quickly Bitcoin is becoming famous in a short time. and day by day its Fame is spreading all over the world, it is becoming more famous.so I am not seeing any chance that Bitcoin is really gonna be dead.
Noahbreezy

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

It will probably never die, but I can imagine that it gets "replaced" by another coin. BTC's dominance has had a dip but it's growing again.  Cool
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

That is not true, If the bitcoin gone no one envest here.If bitcoin is going to be dead There would have been to work here and invest. The bitcoin is many investors here and the possibility to change the future of a country and its citizens. Currently it only known throughout the world. Bitcoin is not going to be dead.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

No way Bitcoin will never die. I think you are watching that how quickly Bitcoin is becoming famous in a short time. and day by day its Fame is spreading all over the world, it is becoming more famous.so I am not seeing any chance that Bitcoin is really gonna be dead.
being famous does not mean your gonna be famous forever. Keep in mind that all things in the world are not permanent and that simply means even bitcoin can possibly end too but not now or tommorow because we are still using it and people are still getting a benefit thru it.  if ever theres a coin that is much better than bitcoin in terms of usage and other purposes , then maybe bitcoin could have  been replaced easily.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

No one knows the future so any answer would be a prediction of the possibility. I believe that Bitcoin needs upgradation to deal with high transaction fees and confirmation time. Bitcoin has a tremendous potential to acquire the huge micro transactions market but in order to do that, the fee must be less than $0.01 and confirmation time should be less than 10 seconds. If we could somehow reach this target then I do see huge potential for the growth otherwise Bitcoin would remain as a player of international funds remittance industry.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, no one knows the future so any answer would be a prediction of the possibility, and I also believe that Bitcoin needs upgradation to deal with high transaction fees and confirmation time. And adding also my opinion that, No one can say for sure so i would recommend not making your decisions based solely upon this thread. In addition, bitcoin will be alive, as long as several computers with the program running on them continue to work. On the other hand, no one can predict that right because price of bitcoin is unpredictable.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

You tell us that bitcoin is gonna end soon base on your story and the  you will ask us if investing in bitcoin is still a good idea? You already answer the question you asking to us. Lol!!

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

I would like to also add that the people that didn't invest in Bitcoin or threw their computers and other devices in the trash back then would be crying right now lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: