Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2308 times)
AnnPP77

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:08:57 AM

not exactly, but it is not legal in all country.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

It is good to invest to bitcoin even the price of the bitcoin decrease for sure it will recover again.  Bitcoin will not dead because still alive because many new investor will invest to bitcoin.
Indeed! It might have its flaws, ups and downs, and has been banned and blocked from different countries and social media, but it does not lead to its death. It has been in the market with the priority of helping people and making life better. A lot of investors have been involved on its fast growing market and due to its strong system it's hardly gonna die. As bitcoiners let's do our part even in simple ways to have bitcoin live longer and stronger.

actually, this is a good time to invest our money in bitcoin because bitcoin will not die and bitcoin will survive for a long time and will pass this decreasing of the price. I agree that there are many investors involved in cryptocurrency because I think they can see a big chance for them to grow their money in this field and they can see that the new technology is coming and ready or not, we need to realize about this and we need to get involved with the cryptocurrency. and if people don't want to open their eyes to something new then they won't have a chance to solve their problem in finances.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

Why dead? In the last months prices have stabilized (giving the high volatile market) and some good news might come soon (Japan, for example, seems close to do a big announcement on BTC)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

Blockchain does not care about the price of bitcoin or what the media say about it - it just works and every ten minutes it continues to create a new transaction block. Until it stops, bitcoin is alive. He just keeps moving forward, one block at a time.
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time. So i think that bitcoin will die.
Ardi wira

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

I began to worry about the decline in bitcoin prices that increasingly declined. is it the right step if bitcoin can rise again ..
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
No chance Btc will never die. I think you are watching that how rapidly Btc is getting to be famous in a brief timeframe and step by step its Fame is spreading everywhere throughout the world it is ending up more famous so I am not seeing any shot that Btc is truly going to be dead.
gibranahnaf

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

Very difficult to predict, we know bitcoin is something that pro and cons in their eyes. As an individual whose thinking is advanced, should be more supportive of bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the easiest and most reliable way of investing.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
No bitcoin will not gonna be dead because bitcoin is already supportedd by so many people.With the support of people the bitcoin is so strong that nobody can destroy bitcoin.I believe that bitcoin will be very successful amd will not last.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

I think this is not true. bitcoin is recovering. bitcoin value is increasing to $ 9000. Many people are starting to buy back bitcoin. Countries are slowly adopting bitcoin as part of world currency. so bitcoin will not disappear.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

Nope. I don't think so that it will happen because the proof is just here right now. The thing that many people are using bitcoin in different country so it simply show that it is not going to die. The value of the bitcoin maybe in a little dumping process but I believe that in the future it will face good and it will reach a good and new value that will give happiness to many people that are using bitcoin. Just believe.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

I think this is incorrect information promoted by skeptics. Bitcoin is at the very beginning of the road and continues to develop.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

Blockchain does not care about the price of bitcoin or what the media say about it - it just works and every ten minutes it continues to create a new transaction block. Until it stops, bitcoin is alive. He just keeps moving forward, one block at a time.
Blockchain technology is one of the most amazing creations in the cyber world. It can provide a very high level of security due to the chaining of blocks. Bitcoin is secure due to the usage of this technology. Though bitcoin is decentralized but in my opinion, it has anonymity due to blockchain.

But bitcoin won’t die out. Many countries admire this digital currency.  Only those who are afraid of losing their control and power will be badmouthing bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

hello guys....we must be cool for letting that bad news walk just in a few minutes in our way....because we all know that bitcoin will never end that way,it is nice to invest here in bitcoin if you have a money and trust bitcoin for good no matter what happen in the end i know that bitcoin will be last forever.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

Blockchain technology is one of the most amazing creations in the cyber world. It can provide a very high level of security due to the chaining of blocks. Bitcoin is secure due to the usage of this technology. Though bitcoin is decentralized but in my opinion, it has anonymity due to blockchain.

But bitcoin won’t die out. Many countries admire this digital currency.  Only those who are afraid of losing their control and power will be badmouthing bitcoin.
The fact that it has been banned in other countries and not accepted globally, it creates an impact that it somehow destroys its name and reputation. However, due to its dominance and undeniably amazing effect to community, economy, and the people who benefited it, it gives profit even in a shorter period of time, that's why still it's leading in the market and still being accepted in some other sectors. So, I think instead we think for its death, let's be positive to have it lasted longer and forever. Let's set aside our political differences and social preferences, and let kindness and persistency rise above all.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

Yes we can say that bitcoin is goin to be dead because eventually many countries are imposing bann on it and at the same time many social media sites are also blocking contents related to bitcoin digging.

when a newbie is asking this stupid question, it's just to cause fud. But when people are telling him yes, bitcoin will get banned, that is so ridiculous. Bitcoin is already recognized as money in Japan and other countries, regulation is being prepared all around the world. Bitcoin is here to stay.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

in my opinion bitcoin never dies, bitcoin is great for investment for the future and bitcoin will increase, that's my opinion
Minionnn

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

I do not think so. bitcoin will not die. Bitcoins are increasingly important in our lives. Information technology develops, the demand for bitcoin is increasing. bitcoin will last a long time.

wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

What dead means in crypto is like zero value and a non existing already. Bitcoin has its fluctuation in price and it is very normal for every cryptocurrencies out there. Don't freak out when there's a price drop instead you can do some trading while waiting for a price hike, hoard the coins and don't gamble them and don't use them. If you do this and come back for a year of not using your coins you'll come back with a huge profit since Bitcoin can give high profit.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:29:31 PM

I really don't think so that bitcoins are going to die.Bitcoins has huge popularity and demand even with media's negative views this popularity isn't going to die just because price of bitcoins has fallen people know that bitcoin will bounce back soon and bitcoin are great for long term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: