Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2295 times)
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

Bitcoin is the digital currency of the future that will be very popular and will be very valuable in the future.
Bitcoin down does not mean bitcoin will die but this is a bitcoin correction to go up higher.
Even if you know the bitcoin cycle this is the normal thing that happens in cryptocurrency.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

No, BTC will not die at least soon. There is still a lot of time before things go that way. Unfortunately for all who do not like BTC, he will not die this year either.  Grin And yes, it is still a good idea to invest in BTC.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:59:27 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?

No, BTC will not die at least soon. There is still a lot of time before things go that way. Unfortunately for all who do not like BTC, he will not die this year either. 
It is nearly no transactions anymore.  I think you should go ask your boss if you can have your old job back.  Think it's gonna die soon.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

No. If many people still do and trust btc
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

I don't think so, I have seen that bitcoin has been innovating a lot lately which will surely cause its survival rate to grow more. Many people are already saying thay bitcoin is our future currency so we should definitely avoid concluding just because the value is already starting. Always remember that the value of bitcoin is volatile so there's a large possibility that the value will rise again.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

We are all aware on the bitcoin's capability to survive and surpass all the obstacles it has faced. The future of bitcoin is very unpredictable so we can't really say that it would die anytime soon just because the value is decreasing. We should avoid reading and believing that bitcoin is going to die instead we should focus more on earning it and supporting it to gain more benefit from it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

No, bitcoin can not be dead or can not die anytime soon. It is a strong technology that is happening and it has everything it needs to be also in our future

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

Just because we’re on bear territory right now. It doesn’t mean bitcoin will die. Those skeptics who predicted this will surely die first while cryptocurrency lives on.

ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:14:44 PM
Merited by tannerchum (2)

If I have a dollar for everytime I hear that statement I'm gonna be rich by now. Just because we are in a dip right now means bitcoin is dead. Many times have critics said that already but bitcoin prove them wrong over and over again. Bitcoin is still not on its prime yet, it is expected that bitcoin price still gonna go up once again after this dip so keep your faith on bitcoin.
Shakawat

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

if it can be used correctly. countries that have made it illegal. recognize it and deal properly. now the way the transaction is increasing in its medium. and many countries have accepted. it is mach less likely to die.
rosanoe

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

Bitcoin is not gonna be dead. Maybe its price is low sometimes but its going to rise and have enough price after it.
jeremiah_woffy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

I might say yes it could possibly happen since several countries are starting to ban them, BUT, if were gonna keep on promoting btc or advertising them and teach more poeple to use it we could still empower btc and help btc to regain its value.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

It's a coin that is just evolving, and so I do not understand how it can die? I think that the price for it now will grow but not quickly.
As of now, the price of Bitcoin decreases but it does not mean that Bitcoin will be dead. Rising and dropping are just a part of cryptocurrencies; so you need to be patient.
millar1988

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

bitcoin will not die and will survive for a long time.
lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

If bitcoin dies so does the market and it will take time after bitcoins death for the market to recover and move on form it. Armageddon!!!!
jayes

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

No one can tell about when will bitcoin end. As long as many people who uses bitcoin it is impossible for bitcoin to lose.
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

even if the bitcoin price drops I will still buy it if the price is cheap  Roll Eyes, just fools who underestimate bitcoin, as long as there is internet and social media stay alive. dont worry about bitcoin enthusiasts are still a lot and survive for the cryptocurrency

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

even if the bitcoin price drops I will still buy it if the price is cheap  Roll Eyes, just fools who underestimate bitcoin, as long as there is internet and social media stay alive. dont worry about bitcoin enthusiasts are still a lot and survive for the cryptocurrency
we should not think of it anymore as we all know it already took 9 years here in thw world but sti it does exist and one reason for that is that it can really change the world not just only indicidual but having the thought that we can change our payment and currency system.
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

I might say yes it could possibly happen since several countries are starting to ban them, BUT, if were gonna keep on promoting btc or advertising them and teach more poeple to use it we could still empower btc and help btc to regain its value.
It is nearly impossible or you can say out of question for bitcoin to die. The massive support it is having all over the globe, will not let it die or even disappear for a while. Bitcoin is not banned by all countries, some powerfula nd highly developed countries are with it.
tricky boy

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:48:13 PM

Seem to be not...Bitcoin is not gonna be dead also it is a strong technology.Don't worry about bitcoin technology.
Bitcoin price is low sometimes but its going to rise and have enough price.I know bitcoin is risky.but I believe that,
bitcoin will not die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: