Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who created bitcoin?  (Read 1029 times)
dilfazal (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
Wedgrow

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Indeed what created bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto coming from japan country, my question is where satoshi nakamoto is and will he still alive.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is said to be created by someone whos name is satoshi nakamoto. But it is a big mistery of who he is and where he is. Buts whats important now is bitcoin community grow fast and becomes big.
myluckyieday

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

many people mostly knows that bitcoin created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto,but nobody knows what the real figure.the figure still misterious till now
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

also some article said that Satoshi Nakamoto is not a person but a company , till now noone know really who created bitcoin
we just enjoy the bitcoin itself Cheesy
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

The founder of bitcoin has so far been known only under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto. Personally, I think Satoshi Nakamoto may not be just one person, but a group of people who created Bitcoin as a project.
Who really is, in the future, we may find, and perhaps not, but I am very grateful for this creation.
tuskacz

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

satoshi nakamoto is a bluff created for snowflakes, the truth is CIA created it
Keeshan

Activity: 213
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

The theory by former Harvard professor Ted Nelson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emDJTGTrEm0
SportsTVCoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

Satoshi Nakamato
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

There are many theories who created it. But still nothing is 100% true. So people believe what they want to believe.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

this person - the creator of the crypto currency as a phenomenon, because he managed to hold the third financial revolution, creating fundamentally different money. Therefore it is not surprising that this person is likely to be rich.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

satoshi nakamoto.
kshmrcrs

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

When you search "Satoshi Nakamoto" in google, the results will lead you straight to image after image of an elderly Asian man. This is Dorian S. Nakamoto, named "Satoshi Nakamoto" at birth. He is almost 70 years old, lives in Los Angeles with his mother, and, as he has reminded people hundreds of times, is not the creator of Bitcoin.
gotminer

Merit: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

Are you just trying to answer your own question, Mr. Wikipedia?  Lol ... Stop shit posting.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:16:37 PM
Merited by rameshEl (1)

Bitcoin was invented by an unknown team under the hypothetical name called "Satoshi Nakamoto" and released public as open-source software in 2009. The first transaction was 50 bitcoins between their team members. Still inventors of bitcoin are unknown to the world. It is a top secret in crypto world.
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

is he even alive anymore? famous people tend to die early due to different causes... hopefully he is enjoying his life with all his million bitcoins Cheesy
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin but definitely someone said satoshi nakamoto is gone he left this project in late 2010 but still i thank him because he created a successfull crypto currency and is gratefull for this creation and i think if satoshi nakamoto is gone there have a person who continue this project
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

some people say satoshi nakamoto is elon musk tesla, but i think it will be great when who is real creator of bitcoin still mystery,,its all decentralized freedom
gotminer

Merit: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

some people say satoshi nakamoto is elon musk tesla, but i think it will be great when who is real creator of bitcoin still mystery,,its all decentralized freedom

Yeah and also some people think Santa Claus is real.  Lol.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

I'm coming round to the idea that Bitcoin was an experimental project created by the US Federal Reserve. This explains all the restrictions that are built into it to prevent it ever becoming a major payment service for volume transactions. A lot of the recent machinations are consistent with this idea as well. Expect some major price increases in the future as the Deep State bankers buy coins to reduce its availability to the public.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: