Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:27:13 AM

What is the assurance of Casper API that their system is very secure and protected? Because nowadays, even banks was entered by the hackers and bugs.
They will always make an adjustment to its DApps and will always makes Casper API more improved each passing days. And base of its platform they will really give a very high safety and security services to each and every users.
The team are doing research and study about their systems and the possible problem that they will encounter. They are making sure that the development of their system are in place and in good order so that they won't missed anything that will ruined their project.

We have a strong team that constantly works to improve the project
Thanks for ensuring us here in the forum that your team are doing all your best to have a successful ICO. It is also good that we, your supporters do not worry about the legitimacy of the project since the team are always makes an update and cascade all news and information here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:36:21 AM

Dear Friends!

We have finished working on connection Casper API to NEO and after internal testing we will roll it out for you to try. Providers, in their turn, will be able to store files from either Ethereum or NEO, where our MVP is currently operational.

P.S. for those who are eager to already try it out, you can get it from our github https://github.com/Casper-dev/Casper-server

Stay tuned for more!

Another good news from the team of Casper API! Good job to all people behind this project, for sure you are all tired but happy in what you are doing. You really don't disappoint all your supporters and investors.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:44:40 AM

Experienced team and promising product. A very good project for investment.
Indeed, a project that is worth to invest with. You will never regret to invest because of their commitment with the people. They are not just a fresh ICO, they have been in the crypto world before. So talking about Sustainability, CASPER API is the best.
Exactly, the team are not new in the world of blockchain and/or cryptocurrency they are all skilled and experienced in creating good project. So, no doubt that this ICO is gonna be successful ICO.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:48:46 AM

I wish good luck to Casper API project! It has high rating and this is really cool!
Casper is creating a lot of attention lately maybe they have executed their project plan successfuly an just finishing some changes to polish it more with the help of some reputable people who recently joined the team to make it more good.
Yes Casper API is now on its way to be fully polished and it is ready to launch soon. They are just making sure that once they launch it the users and investors will be satisfied and happy to use and be part of this project. I congratulate the team and all of us for having a very successful project.
100% agree with this one Casper Team wants to make sure all of their supporters and believers will be benefited on their projects unlike other ICOs out there once they make money forgot all the people who helped them on their projects for being successful. But here in Casper API will make sure to provide an amazing services once all of their projects are complete and I really feel it so soon. Goodluck everyone may the odds be with us.
This is one of my reason why I joined and follow this ICO because I believe that the team are not just think of the money that they can collected but they are creating this project so that people will have a secure and safe storage that is very important today.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:52:42 AM

Dear Friends!

We have finished working on connection Casper API to NEO and after internal testing we will roll it out for you to try. Providers, in their turn, will be able to store files from either Ethereum or NEO, where our MVP is currently operational.

P.S. for those who are eager to already try it out, you can get it from our github https://github.com/Casper-dev/Casper-server

Stay tuned for more!

Another good news from the team of Casper API! Good job to all people behind this project, for sure you are all tired but happy in what you are doing. You really don't disappoint all your supporters and investors.

The project keeps getting more interesting the team really giving their best and efforts to fulfill the satisfaction needs of users just keep up the good work all of your efforts and hard work are very much appreciated and go into a great achievement.

GigTricks
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

I wish good luck to Casper API project! It has high rating and this is really cool!
Casper is creating a lot of attention lately maybe they have executed their project plan successfuly an just finishing some changes to polish it more with the help of some reputable people who recently joined the team to make it more good.
Yes Casper API is now on its way to be fully polished and it is ready to launch soon. They are just making sure that once they launch it the users and investors will be satisfied and happy to use and be part of this project. I congratulate the team and all of us for having a very successful project.
100% agree with this one Casper Team wants to make sure all of their supporters and believers will be benefited on their projects unlike other ICOs out there once they make money forgot all the people who helped them on their projects for being successful. But here in Casper API will make sure to provide an amazing services once all of their projects are complete and I really feel it so soon. Goodluck everyone may the odds be with us.
This is one of my reason why I joined and follow this ICO because I believe that the team are not just think of the money that they can collected but they are creating this project so that people will have a secure and safe storage that is very important today.
Casper API team are all sincere in what they are doing and they want to have this ICO successful so that they can provide all the services that they are offering to all their people. Also, they want to help people to have a secure and well protected storage to be given by their system.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:39:46 AM

Hoping for the best for this project. The team is great and everything is being put in place for the success of this project I am very glad to participate  of this project.
if you can see there a lot of people wanted and participating in this ico. meaning that this ico casper have a potential to gain more investor and partnership because of good quality of the ico,
Yes that is true! Many people are now patronizing and participating in the groundbreaking project in terms of data and cloud storage because they know the potential of this project to change the world. I am also grateful to be part of this wonderful project of this year.
the casper API is one of the best cloud storage service, the potential of this platform was good comparevto other, so im very lucky to be part of this Casper
It will be the best cloud storage once they will provide the security and safety of all our files that the team promised to us. If this will happen, no doubt that this will be the number 1 in the market.
Yes and that is the number goal of Casper Team to make sure all of the files or data of their users are always safe on their data storage so their users will be self-satisfied and less worry about their data from being hack because Casper API security for sure will be impenetrable.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:49:11 AM

What is the assurance of Casper API that their system is very secure and protected? Because nowadays, even banks was entered by the hackers and bugs.
They will always make an adjustment to its DApps and will always makes Casper API more improved each passing days. And base of its platform they will really give a very high safety and security services to each and every users.
The team are doing research and study about their systems and the possible problem that they will encounter. They are making sure that the development of their system are in place and in good order so that they won't missed anything that will ruined their project.

We have a strong team that constantly works to improve the project
Thanks for ensuring us here in the forum that your team are doing all your best to have a successful ICO. It is also good that we, your supporters do not worry about the legitimacy of the project since the team are always makes an update and cascade all news and information here.

Thats right,  it saves us time to look for information elsewhere,  because they update us here from time to time. I commend the team for dedication and hardwork. 
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:04:11 AM

Great project! Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight. A great and legitmate project that aiming for a better future.
Same thing happen with me when close friend of mine introduced this project few months a ago and I didn't hesitate to support this ICO because it was really good and I can't miss the opportunity because all of their projects are really amazing which will lead them to be one of the best ICO this year.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:40:28 AM

Casper API team are all sincere in what they are doing and they want to have this ICO successful so that they can provide all the services that they are offering to all their people. Also, they want to help people to have a secure and well protected storage to be given by their system.
Definitely. It seems that the team is really devoted and will do further efforts in their working phase until the project be a successful one. The project itself is already an advantage to be accepted and appreciated by its target subjects.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:56:55 AM

Great project! Theres a lot of project out there but this one really catched my eye at the first sight. A great and legitmate project that aiming for a better future.
Same thing happen with me when close friend of mine introduced this project few months a ago and I didn't hesitate to support this ICO because it was really good and I can't miss the opportunity because all of their projects are really amazing which will lead them to be one of the best ICO this year.
Well, that's not really a questionable one as the project is definitely an attention catcher for both users and investors. Its purpose and innovations itself is intriguing and really promising at the same time that makes everyone expect it to bring up success afterwards.

clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

Dear Friends!

Stay tuned for more!

I really love to see this project they have big announcement and alot of updates. This is really a good project along they way. NEO and Casper APi will partner as one.
By the way i follow you guys in github. You should add more developer to work on the source code.

wow I'm a good news coming in because we know the project will work better when it comes to NEO. good luck could have been a better project and more help.

GigTricks
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

Dear Friends!

Stay tuned for more!

you feel confident in the CASPER API. there is another helping to make the project more efficient and safer I thank those who are extremely helpful for the project to be more successful.
hopefully more trust and invest.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

Experienced team and promising product. A very good project for investment.
Indeed, a project that is worth to invest with. You will never regret to invest because of their commitment with the people. They are not just a fresh ICO, they have been in the crypto world before. So talking about Sustainability, CASPER API is the best.
Exactly, the team are not new in the world of blockchain and/or cryptocurrency they are all skilled and experienced in creating good project. So, no doubt that this ICO is gonna be successful ICO.
you're all right.
more investors in this project because they know safe and secure scams. those who are still working on the CASPER API are coming and helping to make the project more successful. such as CIVIC, NEO. Investors are all comportable because they know their investment is safe.

GigTricks
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

Well, that's not really a questionable one as the project is definitely an attention catcher for both users and investors. Its purpose and innovations itself is intriguing and really promising at the same time that makes everyone expect it to bring up success afterwards.
they almost all move to improve the ICO as well as our members to help prevent the scam in the project. We need to take great care so that the project should be 24/7 that we are aware of knowing that there are people it would not be nice to do it. because the scams are not sleeping just around the corner they notice that they can be victimized.

GigTricks
Dump3er

Activity: 1358
Merit: 535

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

If this is the first decentralized cloud-based data storage system I would like to know what's different in comparison to Storj?
i think there's a lot of  decentralized cloud storage but this casper what is the more important for me is cheaper price with a good quality. https://casper.io thats the website of casper you can read more information to understand more about casper.
The most significant difference and unique features that Casper API have than the other blockchains is its affordability and safety & security. Casper API is much cheaper than any other decentralized data storage blockchains. Also, Casper API serve a very high safety and security maintenance that those other decentralized data storage doesn't have. That is why I really support this awesome and great project.

Hi midaslordes! Alright so it is cheaper and more secure, but would you mind explaining why that is? Can't those other solutions like Storj also reduce their prices to competitive levels?

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

Dear Friends!

Stay tuned for more!

Another new features that people will be waiting for. Your developer are really doing a great job. They are the pearl that needs to keep until the future.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

Dear Friends!

Stay tuned for more!

Another new features that people will be waiting for. Your developer are really doing a great job. They are the pearl that needs to keep until the future.
another big hope for a better future of Casper even weekend the is working hard just to show to all of us the improvement of the project to show also to all Casper is a trustworthy platform.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
AurumService

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Interesting project, good luck!
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

Dear Friends!

Stay tuned for more!

This is a great opportunity for providers to store files on etherium by gaining partner such as NEO. Because of this, it will result to a great performance and convenience for clients and providers.
Such an amazing news and i'm very glad about Casper API's achievements. This will surely be a major factor for success.

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: