Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44148 times)
vandatpb

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

I think the idea of this project will be the future in the electronic money system, with a strong foundation and a large team. I am very happy to be involved in the project, I am confident in the success of Casper API in the future.
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

Advisor Casper API: Eddie Chou

The success of the project depends on the team. In order to work on Casper API decentralized cloud storage we have attracted Eddie Chou, a person with fundamental knowledge in the field of blockchain technologies.

He studied at the oldest institution in Hong Kong and successfully completed the Royal College of London (bachelor's degree).

Since 1997 he has held leading positions in the production of high-tech equipment.

Eddie Chou worked for more than six years as s chief designer at ASM Assembly Automation (an international company specializing in the production of electronic components).

A few years later, he took the position of chief technical officer of Biopack Environmental Solution Inc, a multinational corporation operating in North America, China, India, etc.

Today Eddie Chou is a talented engineer and entrepreneur, cooperating with companies and projects in the USA, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia.

Its amazing how Casper API show great dedication to improving and developing a more reliable project that will provide great service in the future and will definitely satisfy their client's needs.
With such great team, advisors from different fields of science and technology, even businessmen that would surely come up with wonderful ideas on how to provide the best quality service a client will ever have.

I agree with you it just shows how great potential the Casper has. With a very popular and well known to the industry is such a great addition to the team. With a lot of knowledge and experience,  is really a big help for the Casper and This will help to acquire more investor.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

I think the idea of this project will be the future in the electronic money system, with a strong foundation and a large team. I am very happy to be involved in the project, I am confident in the success of Casper API in the future.
you have a point about the electronic money system but you will use Casper from different transaction  mostly and very important for voting in the government system which is saving all the data.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:33:47 AM

I like this project, I'm sure that it will be a huge success.  I see how the team is constantly working on the project, making it better.

Definitely it will success sooner, with such a great project to offer the people who are in business and other individuals is good for them this will help their business to earn more profits by investing with casper with low cost and added more great features.
Actually, they already reach the success. They were just following the road map accordingly. Great team work to everyone.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

Cloud storage has long been something familiar

Millions of users trust the information to the clouds without any concern for its safety and security.

The situation is most clearly illustrated by the statement of one of the founders of Apple — Steve Wozniak:”it seems to me that the more data we give to the network, to the clouds, the less we actually control them.”

At the same time, cloud storage is necessary — we operate on a daily basis with huge amounts of information that need to be stored somewhere. However, the usual “clouds” do not guarantee the integrity of information.

After assessing the problems and prospects of the market, Casper API team began to create a decentralized cloud storage.

The project is based on the ability to store split files from different vendors located in different parts of the world.

http://casperproject.io

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-has-long-been-something-familiar-cac594988a92

Very informative article, I really believe that decentralized cloud storage is the future.  As early as now a lot of people wants to have decentralized storage because it is secured and affordable. 
Yes you are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage is the real future of cloud storage here in our world in the near future. We all have to be patient soon Casper Team will launch their data storage that is more efficient and more secured than any data storage out there. Go go Casper Team give your best shot.

The old system of Cloud storage never work out this would be the answer to it.

we are aware of the safety of our data stored in a cloud now Casper API make sure that our stored data is safe.

Yes that is the big difference between Casper API dapp and old cloud storage, it is more innovative and enhanced. It is more secure and has many remarkable features added.

GigTricks
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

This team is really impressive. we continue to support. I hope it will be better in the future
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

Cryptocurrencies May Become Financial Element of the Internet

According to Bloomberg Business week this statement came from Adena Friedman, the CEO of Nasdaq. She said cryptocurrencies can become a financial element of the internet as now they are at the height of a hype cycle.

Friedman also believes that cryptocurrencies may provide a more efficient way of doing trade, however she did not name any particular currency that can fulfil this purpose. She also expressed her belief that with time this feature will manifest itself.

Friedman also spoke out about blockchain technology saying it can be beneficial to certain markets:

“There are massive inefficiencies where there is paper instead of automation, where there’s really poor record keeping and everything’s in a drawer somewhere, like private securities. So we have to deploy blockchain into the private market, where you can find really long settlement cycles, and how [blockchain] can shorten those.”

That is correct! and now that cryptocurrency are making its noise online, I can safely and totally say that cryptocurrency will make a breakthrough in the internet world and Casper API will be one of those cryptocurrency that will be the most popular crypto because of its popularity and its great achievement. I now so excited for the launched of this project and my eyes are looking forward for its successful journey.

will the casper apps also be available for cellphone? if it gets so much more and more exciting to wait and see.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

I see that there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.
 Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.

the high role and purpose of this project should be beneficial. that some of us can do so and only support so that ICOs to better and more caring and more people trust that this is one of the great projects, and we just need to help the better CASPER API project to better assist the project

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

According to Bloomberg Business week this statement came from Adena Friedman, the CEO of Nasdaq. She said cryptocurrencies can become a financial element of the internet as now they are at the height of a hype cycle.

Friedman also believes that cryptocurrencies may provide a more efficient way of doing trade, however she did not name any particular currency that can fulfil this purpose. She also expressed her belief that with time this feature will manifest itself.

Friedman also spoke out about blockchain technology saying it can be beneficial to certain markets:

“There are massive inefficiencies where there is paper instead of automation, where there’s really poor record keeping and everything’s in a drawer somewhere, like private securities. So we have to deploy blockchain into the private market, where you can find really long settlement cycles, and how [blockchain] can shorten those.”

That is correct! and now that cryptocurrency are making its noise online, I can safely and totally say that cryptocurrency will make a breakthrough in the internet world and Casper API will be one of those cryptocurrency that will be the most popular crypto because of its popularity and its great achievement. I now so excited for the launched of this project and my eyes are looking forward for its successful journey.

will the casper apps also be available for cellphone? if it gets so much more and more exciting to wait and see.

wow exciting when it comes to making the project better. the CASPER plan I would not have to wait to see the project updates would have been easier for them to finish. so we know the difference
goodluck team would have to overcome this project

GigTricks
25espia1994

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

I watched Russian Youtube when Dmitry Portnyagin was advertised by a very good blogger, and I will say that he does not advertise a bad product because his reputation is strong!
That is a clue, man. I've also seen Casper API on this channel even twice and I would like to say that this kind of promotion is beneficial in terms of brend awareness as well as productive method of attraction of investors. As for me, I became even more confidenct in Casper Api project after these 2 movies. I also recommend you to watch their own blog explaining project in details- Generation B
Its part of their marketing and strategic plan to promote the project. CASPER API team is very hard working and on hand on this. I would attest on this since March, because from time to time, I am updated in every move they made.

I am impressed by the people who are good at understanding. for you to be right because everyone doing business has his way to get involved in their projects.
and I know this CASPER API project is well administered here we are here to help you to do the project properly so we're not going to let it over again

GigTricks
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

Nice project ! What would be the hard cap and soft cap of this project?
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

Yes thats right this is one of the great project and if you want to know more information about this porject of casper API just read their white paper or on the ann thread
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

I totally agree. I guess this is the time when we explore other solutions like putting blockchain technology on our private markets.
She stated the facts. We are in a poor condition when it comes to responsible safekeeping of files and storing of data about its long term settlement cycles. It a bit funny because she almost refer to Casper API and its sole purpose of providing secured, reliable and long lasting storage for important files and also for business purposes. This is what Casper API offers its future clients.

GigTricks
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

This is a huge move for Ethereum and i know Casper Api is part of this!

The Birth of Decentralized Applications
As the concept is still in its infancy, there might not be one definition of what a Dapp is. However, there are noticeable common features of Dapps:

Open Source. Ideally, it should be governed by autonomy and all changes must be decided by the consensus, or a majority, of its users. Its code base should be available for scrutiny.
Decentralized. All records of the application’s operation must be stored on a public and decentralized blockchain to avoid pitfalls of centralization.
Incentivized. Validators of the blockchain should be incentivized by rewarding them accordingly with cryptographic tokens.
Protocol. The application community must agree on a cryptographic algorithm to show proof of value. For example, Bitcoin uses Proof of Work (PoW) and Ethereum is currently using PoW with plans for a hybrid PoW/Proof of Stake (PoS)5 in the future.
If we adhere to the above definition, the first Dapp was in fact Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin is an implemented blockchain solution that arose from problems revolving around centralization and censorship. One can say Bitcoin is a self-sustaining public ledger that allows efficient transactions without intermediaries and centralized authorities.
More Info here: https://blockgeeks.com/guides/dapps/
Thank you so much for sharing this kind of very good information and it is really a very good news to us especially for Casper API. Now I am 101% that Casper API is gonna be the one of the best ICO this year and I am really sure of that because all of their services are really amazing and all of their ideas on their projects are great and all of that are gonna be successful.
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

yes, you just have to read white paper. but when you have other people who want to know members are always active. what they can help us try to do. just to help us to get to know more of this project
thank you and goodluck

GigTricks
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

Hello friends 👻

We released a new client on the site

This is a minor update designed to improve the stability of working SDK with providers 🌏

Stay turned 👍

Casper API Team 👻

http://casperproject.io/

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

Cloud storage has long been something familiar

Millions of users trust the information to the clouds without any concern for its safety and security.

The situation is most clearly illustrated by the statement of one of the founders of Apple — Steve Wozniak:”it seems to me that the more data we give to the network, to the clouds, the less we actually control them.”

At the same time, cloud storage is necessary — we operate on a daily basis with huge amounts of information that need to be stored somewhere. However, the usual “clouds” do not guarantee the integrity of information.

After assessing the problems and prospects of the market, Casper API team began to create a decentralized cloud storage.

The project is based on the ability to store split files from different vendors located in different parts of the world.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-has-long-been-something-familiar-cac594988a92

Very informative article, I really believe that decentralized cloud storage is the future.  As early as now a lot of people wants to have decentralized storage because it is secured and affordable. 
Yes you are right with that Casper API decentralized cloud storage is the real future of cloud storage here in our world in the near future. We all have to be patient soon Casper Team will launch their data storage that is more efficient and more secured than any data storage out there. Go go Casper Team give your best shot.

The old system of Cloud storage never work out this would be the answer to it.

we are aware of the safety of our data stored in a cloud now Casper API make sure that our stored data is safe.

Yes that is the big difference between Casper API dapp and old cloud storage, it is more innovative and enhanced. It is more secure and has many remarkable features added.
Yes that is really true there are lots of unique features that only Casper API has. And they are really the innovation of the cloud storage that is better in terms of security, safetiness and affordable of the data storage than the other cloud storage. Good job for this great team!

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:57:06 AM

Hello friends 👻

We released a new client on the site

This is a minor update designed to improve the stability of working SDK with providers 🌏

Stay turned 👍

Casper API Team 👻

http://casperproject.io/

That is really great! You can really see that this great team is giving their time just to give satisfaction to all the users by improving and making this project satisfying. I can really see that this project are now on its road to greatness and success.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

I see that there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.
 Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.
That is totally true this project will not be possible if they don't have the best professionals in this field of work. A really good idea that this team was made because this great is an example of the best ingredients in a successful project like Casper API.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

Beacuase of the member of the team their build this project of casper API i already saw the success of this project in the near future keep it up
yes the team is growing stronger. all of the member have a big experience in this kin of field no wonder that everyone will give a success work for caspe API.
With a good foundation from the team, any project will surely have a successful one. All people behind Casper API are professionals and have skills to create a wonderful and very useful project.
yet added more professional and good in this kind of field work. maybe or soon this casper API will success. we sure that the team behind are working hard for the goal of this ico.

We are confident of the success of our project
We are claiming right now the success of the project. Actually, even the ICO still have long time, they already claimed the victory of this project. We are grateful for being part of the team.
With a good idea and a great team, for sure Casper API will become a successful ICO. There are lots of people who supported and believe that this project can provide a secure and safe storage for all their users.
That is right! because of the awesome ideas and concept making skills of these great and extra-ordinary team, Casper API will be the best of all the cloud storage that has ever done this year. We Casper API believer are now claiming for the success of this project.
That is 100% right because once Casper API decentralized cloud storage is complete it will be the new face of cloud storage here in our world and all of the existing cloud storage will be outperformed by Casper API. All of their services that will offer to all the people in this world are really great and it will satisfy all of us. Thank you so much for amazing ideas Casper Team can't wait for all your projects to complete.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: