Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:39:25 AM

Question to the team, when will the video reviews of the project?
I would also like to see the index of the project rating.
this will help to attract ways, as a fact of success.
we will just wait for the project update because we will know if you have any other telegram and the admin will ask you to answer your question. right now just wait for other members to get more updates about the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
we can not say because we do not know the weather. it is difficult to invest because the market price is extremely low. we need to be out of money. but right when you say we know one is the CASPER API for people trusting so more investors invest in the project we need to remind investors of the scam.

GigTricks
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
we can not say because we do not know the weather. it is difficult to invest because the market price is extremely low. we need to be out of money. but right when you say we know one is the CASPER API for people trusting so more investors invest in the project we need to remind investors of the scam.
Kindly make sure you are writing an understandable english even the basics because i don't know what you wanna say. The marketprice or marketcap is big issue that we have loss a big amount of it. Whether the market is bad or good if casper has this great ideas no need to doubt hitting its hardcap or not it is a success.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

How's the pre-sale? Any update if how many fund they got on those previous event of Casper Api team? Any useful link is good, cause I can't see about this information in their official websiter, or I just mislooked it?
nniecan001

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

Kindly make sure you are writing an understandable english even the basics because i don't know what you wanna say. The marketprice or marketcap is big issue that we have loss a big amount of it. Whether the market is bad or good if casper has this great ideas no need to doubt hitting its hardcap or not it is a success.
The previous post and your own post is just like the same. Lack of used of punctuation and other division symbol that turns into a fragment sentence.
avzem

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

I am sure that the project will show good results within a month after entering the exchange, and the investor will make a profit. We are waiting for news.
nniecan001

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

I am sure that the project will show good results within a month after entering the exchange, and the investor will make a profit. We are waiting for news.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to an excellent result too just like you. So just continue to participate and invest on this worthy project like this. I'm sure they will dominate on their field in cloud storage project here in crypto currency market.
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

So as I understand Casper can provide big data storage on the blockchain and providers can also choose between Ethereum and NEO. Sounds pretty cool.

We develop a convenient platform for suppliers, users and investors
Yes that is true! Casper API really makes all things convenient and less hassle for the users and investors with just a cheaper and more affordable price but with a big data and cloud storage. I can't wait to see this project to get launch.
we know that the CASPER API is making a way for success. we also have many members to make the project more successful than ever to have more trust and to invest in the project because they know the CASPER API safe
Yes it is. As the Casper's ultimate aim is to create something really purposive for everyone. The team also didn't failed us to feel secured regarding their platforms so it brings up a good impression to hope for.

puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

Yeah, I'm looking forward to an excellent result too just like you. So just continue to participate and invest on this worthy project like this. I'm sure they will dominate on their field in cloud storage project here in crypto currency market.
Thats right everyone's here who participate  are waiting for the result soon but we are surely that this project of casper API be in demand and also many investors are going to be like this platform
nniecan001

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

Thats right everyone's here who participate  are waiting for the result soon but we are surely that this project of casper API be in demand and also many investors are going to be like this platform

So for those who want to participate and join this once in a life time opportunity, you have 19days left to experience the PRE - Sale of CasperAPI project. We are glad to have you and to be part of us!
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

Casper API partners with Civic Technologies, Leading Blockchain Identity Technology Provider, to Secure and Streamline the KYC Process

We are happy to have become a partner to Civic, an internationally acclaimed leader in blockchain verification

June 27, 2018 — Casper API, developer of cross-chain solution for data-storage and CDN, today announced a strategic partnership with Civic Technologies Inc., the company revolutionizing digital identity with blockchain-based technology. The partnership brings trusted, secure identity verification services to the data-storage industry and enables Casper API to provide a more fair and secure ICO.

“We are glad to be cooperating with an acclaimed leader in blockchain-verification and one of the pioneers on the blockchain market. We believe our users will approve of our partnership choice. It will help them pass KYC in a timely fashion.”, said Casper API founder, Artem Koltsov.

“We are pleased to welcome Casper API to Civic’s Partner Network. This collaboration marks another milestone for Civic’s ecosystem and for on-demand, secure, and low-cost access to identity verification services,” said Civic CEO, Vinny Lingham.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/casper-api-partners-with-civic-technologies-leading-blockchain-identity-technology-provider-to-9d397af5e7e1

Getting people on board who already established a good reputation in the industry helps to resolve doubts here. A good addition to the Casper API ecosystem.
a good news.
I think the security of the CASPER API is more secure when it comes to partnering. we just need to watch the hackers so hackers do not fall prey so we need to remind investors to take care of hackers because we know they can be victims at any time.
It is given that Casper will provide a hundred percent of security as the project's concern is all about storing datas and tokens for its users. But always remember if the terms already defined as "user and application" matters, perhaps its not always a hundred percent since some unresponsible users exists wherein they put blame on the project itself not the fault they did that brought aftermaths.
yes maybe you say investors are safe on scams. but somehow because we know hackers victimized the innocent investors we should warn them to hackers. because investors can be victims because they are unconscious about the project.
Yes, I agree. Well, that risk will always exist in this industry but of course we can still avoid that. Safety precautions about taking responsibility of our virtual money belongings will always be a must regardless of good security provided.

nniecan001

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

So as I understand Casper can provide big data storage on the blockchain and providers can also choose between Ethereum and NEO. Sounds pretty cool.

We develop a convenient platform for suppliers, users and investors
Yes that is true! Casper API really makes all things convenient and less hassle for the users and investors with just a cheaper and more affordable price but with a big data and cloud storage. I can't wait to see this project to get launch.
we know that the CASPER API is making a way for success. we also have many members to make the project more successful than ever to have more trust and to invest in the project because they know the CASPER API safe
Yes it is. As the Casper's ultimate aim is to create something really purposive for everyone. The team also didn't failed us to feel secured regarding their platforms so it brings up a good impression to hope for.
The author of this thread already told us the different part of the project even the other field on crypto currency, so for those new comers, don't hesitate to be part of it. If you want to know different thing, just make effort to back read on this thread. Good luck folks!
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

Why is it profitable to buy CST tokens?

We have already told you about our own project currency — Casper token or CST, but why are we so sure that our tokens have much more advantages than tokens of other projects?
First, holder of our tokens can rent them out, and not every project can boast of such an option. And this is another way of earning for an owner.

Secondly, of course, any investor will be able to sell the tokens on the exchange after their entry into the exchange waiting for a favorable rate.

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/why-is-it-profitable-to-buy-cst-tokens-892fed866932
Looks like Casper API has a good offer to their supporters. Having CST tokens will benefit all people who will have this, very profitable and practical to have.
That is really a good benefits for the supporters and for the investors of this project. It is really beneficial to all of the Casper API believers because they can earn and gain by using this project. I can't wait to see and use this awesome project.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

What is the assurance of Casper API that their system is very secure and protected? Because nowadays, even banks was entered by the hackers and bugs.
They will always make an adjustment to its DApps and will always makes Casper API more improved each passing days. And base of its platform they will really give a very high safety and security services to each and every users.
The team are doing research and study about their systems and the possible problem that they will encounter. They are making sure that the development of their system are in place and in good order so that they won't missed anything that will ruined their project.

We have a strong team that constantly works to improve the project
Thanks for ensuring us here in the forum that your team are doing all your best to have a successful ICO. It is also good that we, your supporters do not worry about the legitimacy of the project since the team are always makes an update and cascade all news and information here.
We are constantly doing our best to help this campaign to be successful, I see to it that we will have an exciting year ahead. Big partnership are flowing into this. You'll find it difficult if your not going to invest. you're money will be safe here. I promise this is the most promising project that you'll ever had.
Yes and I am so glad that I've joined here and decided to support Casper API because the effort of everyone are really amazing especially Casper Team they are doing their just to make sure everything will be smooth and successful to provide for an amazing services to all of us.
That is good for you! I, myself also glad to be part of this project. My efforts in trusting and supporting this great project really paid-off. And now that they are nearer and nearer to be launched I'm definitely sure that Casper API is really worthy of all our waiting.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

the cost of data storing here is very crucial. Any datails on this matter?
Well if just read the whitepaper and if you have visited their official website the cost of their data and cloud storage is cheaper and more affordable than other DApps because this project wanted to help not only those people who are rich but also for those ordinary people that can afford a data in just a little amount and that is the goodness of this Casper API.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

Distributed cloud data storage industry has a large market development space, I believe CASPER API will develop into the unicorn block chain project in this field.
I do also hope so that Casper API will make a lot of progress in the field of data and cloud storage system. And I'm definitely sure that they will make a way and move to provide each and every individual that is trusting them a very high satisfaction in their project as the time goes by.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

Dear Friends, we are happy to break the great news

A partner to one of the biggest crypto foundations in the world — Draper Dragon — Richard Wang, appreciates Casper API and has become one of the first investors!

We would like to remind you that the price on the tokens during the Pre-sale is just $0.12 and if you have made your decision to make the investment, now is the best time to jump in.

Who do you think will be next?👻

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

Bottomline is the Casper API project will succeed even if in many circumstances may happen it has already a good feedback and good ratings many investors still keep coming and at any moment the success of Casper API will be in hands

GigTricks
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

A partner to one of the biggest crypto foundations in the world — Draper Dragon — Richard Wang, appreciates Casper API and has become one of the first investors!

We would like to remind you that the price on the tokens during the Pre-sale is just $0.12 and if you have made your decision to make the investment, now is the best time to jump in.

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

Good news as I keep saying the project Casper API has a really amazing project that even a well-known person is interested in this project investors still keep going and engaging to Casper API and it all thanks to the Team who puts a lot of effort introducing and spreading the good project that can offer a brilliant services to the user and a very profitable investment.

GigTricks
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

Good news as I keep saying the project Casper API has a really amazing project that even a well-known person is interested in this project investors still keep going and engaging to Casper API and it all thanks to the Team who puts a lot of effort introducing and spreading the good project that can offer a brilliant services to the user and a very profitable investment.
That is a really an good and awesome news for us supporters and believers. One of the well personality in the crypto just invested in Casper that make a very loud noise in the community and because of Richard wang's investment many well-known personalities will surely invest in Casper API. I can't wait to see another personality will be part of Casper.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: