Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:20:07 AM

Well, as of this moment since this project is in progress they already a great start by having attractive features that can be interested by those users as well as investors on this project. I believe that this project is competitive enough among others, if there are any others ofc Smiley

Indeed, the project has the capability to succeed and meet the expectation of the people who support the project and even exceed, and I do also believe its very competitive among other the rest of cloud storage competitors by its unique added features on it. I can clearly see the success of the project.
and if we take into account the fact that every week the project team makes us happy with the excellent news about new strategic partners and eminent investors, we can confidently say that the project is already a success!

That's right the Casper team never fail us to amaze each on their coming updates, im very happy for the effort and back-breaking work they are doing to make the progress toward success of the project.

Upon reading your comments, I am really overwhelmed by how you support the project and we as part of the CASPER API  team really appreciate it. We are very grateful that more and more people see the goodness and benefits from CASPER API project. Rest assured that we will do our best to update you as always.
Thank you very much guys!
Which mean, that this Casper Api project is a excellent one. Let's see in the near future if what will happen to all effort that already put in here. So keep in touch till the result will announce.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:20:58 AM

What do you think of a great project? How do I expect it to benefit me? Just as this project is so great, why not try to learn about it?
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful ICO,
I hope the speed of this coin will grow in the market and go up, good luck to all developers!!

Thank you for your interest and kind words. We really appreciate it and we are hoping that you will support this project as we go along the way to success. Be with us and let us celebrate together when that right time comes. This will really benefit us all and all the projects that need decentralized cloud-based data storage system.
Yes, you can rely on us here in CASPER especially this was the awesome data storage system over others data storage system that I'd encounter.

Absolutely Casper Project providing a guaranteed satisfaction to offer to the people we are all can benefit from the success of the Casper project it is certainly and unquestionable that the team are determined to make it possible.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:47:53 AM

A big victory is built on small victories. The team will show itself well in the future, at least I would like to believe it.
And who knows, maybe very soon the project will be great.

Hi! We are very glad to hear this!
You can also join our telegram chat (mentioned in ANN page) to discuss possibilities and be aware of all updates casper api is going to deliver Smiley
While the ICO is near to end, CASPER API doesnt stop to explore and invite partnership with other organization. Yes they are not that so active in marketing thru ANN ans tele but they are doing their market thru negotiation by meeting them personally.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:01:15 AM

What do you think of a great project? How do I expect it to benefit me? Just as this project is so great, why not try to learn about it?
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful ICO,
I hope the speed of this coin will grow in the market and go up, good luck to all developers!!

Thank you for your interest and kind words. We really appreciate it and we are hoping that you will support this project as we go along the way to success. Be with us and let us celebrate together when that right time comes. This will really benefit us all and all the projects that need decentralized cloud-based data storage system.
Yes, you can rely on us here in CASPER especially this was the awesome data storage system over others data storage system that I'd encounter.

Absolutely Casper Project providing a guaranteed satisfaction to offer to the people we are all can benefit from the success of the Casper project it is certainly and unquestionable that the team are determined to make it possible.
The team was really able to creat an innovations that's really a purpose-built one. The mutual goal was definitely considered beneficial for everyone not only by the project itself or the people behind it. May this be happen for the sake of everyone.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:12:41 AM

Well, as of this moment since this project is in progress they already a great start by having attractive features that can be interested by those users as well as investors on this project. I believe that this project is competitive enough among others, if there are any others ofc Smiley

Indeed, the project has the capability to succeed and meet the expectation of the people who support the project and even exceed, and I do also believe its very competitive among other the rest of cloud storage competitors by its unique added features on it. I can clearly see the success of the project.
and if we take into account the fact that every week the project team makes us happy with the excellent news about new strategic partners and eminent investors, we can confidently say that the project is already a success!

That's right the Casper team never fail us to amaze each on their coming updates, im very happy for the effort and back-breaking work they are doing to make the progress toward success of the project.

Upon reading your comments, I am really overwhelmed by how you support the project and we as part of the CASPER API  team really appreciate it. We are very grateful that more and more people see the goodness and benefits from CASPER API project. Rest assured that we will do our best to update you as always.
Well, supporting and appreciating Casper API is not difficult to do as it was actually given that made us astonished in things it has to offer for everyone. We deeply wanted to be part of this platform's journey until it point up to its destined success.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:59:06 AM

Friends, we have great news!

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors having supported our cross-chain solution for decentralized data storage.

QTUM is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million. Here's how they describe their organisation https://qtum.org

Combining a modified Bitcoin Core infrastructure with an intercompatible version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), QTUM merges the reliability of Bitcoin's unfailing blockchain with the endless possibilities provided by smart contracts.

We would like to thank QTUM and their community for their invaluable support!

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

All I can say is a big WOW! Another good news to all of us  because another team partnered with Casper API again and right now the success of Casper API is very near because a lot of big teams continue partnering with Casper API because they really saw something amazing with this ICO that it will lead to a very big cryptocurrency in the future.
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:43:40 AM

Upon reading your comments, I am really overwhelmed by how you support the project and we as part of the CASPER API  team really appreciate it. We are very grateful that more and more people see the goodness and benefits from CASPER API project. Rest assured that we will do our best to update you as always.
Which mean, that this Casper Api project is a excellent one. Let's see in the near future if what will happen to all effort that already put in here. So keep in touch till the result will announce.

Without a doubt, Casper api app has already good reviews and ratings. The team really making a great progress for the success of the project and each every day we are getting new updates regarding the project getting a new trusted partnership and gaining more big-time investors.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:02:50 AM

Casper API partners with Civic Technologies, Leading Blockchain Identity Technology Provider, to Secure and Streamline the KYC Process

We are happy to have become a partner to Civic, an internationally acclaimed leader in blockchain verification

June 27, 2018 — Casper API, developer of cross-chain solution for data-storage and CDN, today announced a strategic partnership with Civic Technologies Inc., the company revolutionizing digital identity with blockchain-based technology. The partnership brings trusted, secure identity verification services to the data-storage industry and enables Casper API to provide a more fair and secure ICO.

“We are glad to be cooperating with an acclaimed leader in blockchain-verification and one of the pioneers on the blockchain market. We believe our users will approve of our partnership choice. It will help them pass KYC in a timely fashion.”, said Casper API founder, Artem Koltsov.

“We are pleased to welcome Casper API to Civic’s Partner Network. This collaboration marks another milestone for Civic’s ecosystem and for on-demand, secure, and low-cost access to identity verification services,” said Civic CEO, Vinny Lingham.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/casper-api-partners-with-civic-technologies-leading-blockchain-identity-technology-provider-to-9d397af5e7e1

Getting people on board who already established a good reputation in the industry helps to resolve doubts here. A good addition to the Casper API ecosystem.
a good news.
I think the security of the CASPER API is more secure when it comes to partnering. we just need to watch the hackers so hackers do not fall prey so we need to remind investors to take care of hackers because we know they can be victims at any time.

Huh You don't want hackers to be exposed or what? I didn't understand your point. Maybe rephrase it one more time.
It is good that Casper API are doing all their best to be partnered with a trusted and reliable company. It is a way of saying to all their supporters that they are doing what they promised to their people, that Casper API can be trusted and all are safe with them.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

Casper API partners with Civic Technologies, Leading Blockchain Identity Technology Provider, to Secure and Streamline the KYC Process

We are happy to have become a partner to Civic, an internationally acclaimed leader in blockchain verification

June 27, 2018 — Casper API, developer of cross-chain solution for data-storage and CDN, today announced a strategic partnership with Civic Technologies Inc., the company revolutionizing digital identity with blockchain-based technology. The partnership brings trusted, secure identity verification services to the data-storage industry and enables Casper API to provide a more fair and secure ICO.

“We are glad to be cooperating with an acclaimed leader in blockchain-verification and one of the pioneers on the blockchain market. We believe our users will approve of our partnership choice. It will help them pass KYC in a timely fashion.”, said Casper API founder, Artem Koltsov.

“We are pleased to welcome Casper API to Civic’s Partner Network. This collaboration marks another milestone for Civic’s ecosystem and for on-demand, secure, and low-cost access to identity verification services,” said Civic CEO, Vinny Lingham.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/casper-api-partners-with-civic-technologies-leading-blockchain-identity-technology-provider-to-9d397af5e7e1

Getting people on board who already established a good reputation in the industry helps to resolve doubts here. A good addition to the Casper API ecosystem.
a good news.
I think the security of the CASPER API is more secure when it comes to partnering. we just need to watch the hackers so hackers do not fall prey so we need to remind investors to take care of hackers because we know they can be victims at any time.

Huh You don't want hackers to be exposed or what? I didn't understand your point. Maybe rephrase it one more time.
It is good that Casper API are doing all their best to be partnered with a trusted and reliable company. It is a way of saying to all their supporters that they are doing what they promised to their people, that Casper API can be trusted and all are safe with them.
I believe what he says is we should be more careful of hackers even though we have a high security, They must think every moves they take.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:14:38 AM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
Yes Indeed! This project is really deserve of success. Everyone is excited for the launch and try the app so we may experience the goodness of it.
everyone of here is excited for the launching of Casper to experience the application of casper, cant wait to see this future because alot of benefits will offer of this project
Very true! People are looking forward for the application because of the benefits that people can get and also the services that Casper API is offering. People today are looking for a good investment that they will profit and at the same time they use it.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:23:29 AM

I am sure that this project will be very successful and in demand.  I'm glad that this will happen very soon.
Yes Indeed! This project is really deserve of success. Everyone is excited for the launch and try the app so we may experience the goodness of it.

Thanks a lot!  We have a team of professionals for the realization of our project!
This project is really a successful one because it was built and made by a team of professionals and experts in their fields. Great thing we have supported a best of its kind project in the name Casper API. Great job team!

Thanks for your opinion!
The team must be experienced to be successful this kind of project and I came to visit the list of team and I think they are all qualified and had experienced and I think that's enough to assure the success of project.
Its obviously a cherry-picked done in selecting the individuals to be part of the team. I'm really convinced that each of them are perfectly suited for their designated positions and be able to accomplish the tasks. That's why they came up in this kind of ideas.
I agree on you sir. Combining different ideas from different people with experienced and all professionals will result to have a good project. I believe that if the team are not comfortable with their teammate, the project will become disaster. It is good that people behind this ICO are all hardworking and dedicated to their work.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:35:50 AM

Hi guys, this project looks like it has a lot of potential. Just wondering what the roadmap is for the token - where can I find this out? Also, when are you thinking of approaching an exchange? Thanks. I hope that the professional approach of the team to the success of the guarantee in the future. I sure will participate your project.
This can happen because of the membership and the many people who believe in it. there are also many partners who know more about investing because they know the safety of the project.
If the community continue to grow bigger and bigger many investors and users will have to interest and idea to look further on what casper can really do they will experience what other data service crypto cannot do that will be the edge of the project over others, as many believers spread the what casper can do it will create the market which will give the rewarding acknowledgement from the team who are currently working hard for this project to became a reality.

The team is working on it so it's not possible to attain more investor I mean look at some of the well-known personalities who are engaging in this project it just a proof that the project has the credibility to make this possible. And it would really help the project to get more investor and I am very confident for the marketing team to make it even more recognized.
Same prognosis to mine. The team proved their credentials to make it successful as they smartly executed the platform. I can say that Casper's really shows how worthy it is to support and appreciate the project.

Definitely, the Casper team are doing all their best, time and effort to make it successful we should put all our trust to the team they have the capabilities to make it happen, as we can check all the backgrounds of individual of teams they are all great and have an outstanding record with an incomparable achievements.
And that's why this ICO makes great right, because of amazing team behind them and also the active community always their to help Casper Team. Everyone was always helping each other just to make sure this ICO will be successful and one of the best ICO this year and will provide an amazing services to all of us.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:20:26 AM

everyone of here is excited for the launching of Casper to experience the application of casper, cant wait to see this future because alot of benefits will offer of this project
Very true! People are looking forward for the application because of the benefits that people can get and also the services that Casper API is offering. People today are looking for a good investment that they will profit and at the same time they use it.
I really love this project of casper API an cloud storage platform its very helpful and useful to everybody and also the strong quality of this project many people are going to have benifits in this kind of project
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:52:51 AM

a good news.

Casper's providing such news is a real deal for everyone. It lessens the doubts that might run with some but then look what the team's are up to so far in their working phase, much desirable results are keep on coming. We're able to infer that the team's doing well.

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

Its look like Casper API become popular more participant and supporter now sharing there idea about the concept of the project what is planning in the future, thanks yo dev also to keep everybody update.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

Its look like Casper API become popular more participant and supporter now sharing there idea about the concept of the project what is planning in the future, thanks yo dev also to keep everybody update.
thats correct more activeness from the supporter and the team of Casper working well to push to the top what Casper really is, 3 more weeks before ico end we will see how many people who trusted in casper is not to late to invest.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors having supported our cross-chain solution for decentralized data storage.

QTUM is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million. Here's how they describe their organisation https://qtum.org

Combining a modified Bitcoin Core infrastructure with an intercompatible version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), QTUM merges the reliability of Bitcoin's unfailing blockchain with the endless possibilities provided by smart contracts.

Casper API Team

All I can say is a big WOW! Another good news to all of us  because another team partnered with Casper API again and right now the success of Casper API is very near because a lot of big teams continue partnering with Casper API because they really saw something amazing with this ICO that it will lead to a very big cryptocurrency in the future.
They all collaborate on all Chinese coin,which is good. After reading many articles, read whitepaper of other coins. I would say that we are on the right spot, right direction
This is the future of Cloud storage app. Looks like there are promising project that will collaborate with this amazing ICO.
cjl1984

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

I have been entering the encryption world since the fall of 2017. There are many fraudulent projects. I hope CASPER is normal!Good luck in this project!
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

Casper API Team

They all collaborate on all Chinese coin,which is good. After reading many articles, read whitepaper of other coins. I would say that we are on the right spot, right direction
This is the future of Cloud storage app. Looks like there are promising project that will collaborate with this amazing ICO.
Just like how the team's composition is wherein it picked up the best in one, same thing in collaboration with others too. It seems that Casper API is in the right path through the completion of its aims and objectives as sooner as it can.

vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

Why are we confident in success of our project?

First of all, we are confident in the demand for Casper API, because in the next couple of years information will be generated by billions of IoT devices, drones, self-driving cars, robots, AR/VR and not just us.

And all this will require a huge amount of space to store information. According to Gartner's forecasts, the cloud storage market will grow to $ 72 billion by 2020.

Forrester Research in its study claims that the market will grow from $ 40.7 billion in 2011 to $241 billion in 2020.

Many storehouses of even well-known companies have already discredited themselves. It is unnecessary to tell how many times they were hacked.

In 2017 1092 new DApps were developed that run on the blockchain technology. And the need for transformation in the industry of "cloud" storage appeared long ago.

In turn, Casper API is an infrastructure project for decentralized file storage that complements any blockchain platform with a smart contract.

And we are concerned about the safety of customers and realize:

✔confidential transactions on a private channel using a cryptographic Protocol, similar to the lighting network.

Protected data:

✔each file stored in 4 independent suppliers worldwide.

We don't want users to wait and waste time so we provided:

✔high-speed access to decentralized file storage 24/7.

We have achieved this because of the absence of geographical restrictions. To increase the speed of downloading files users can receive data from the nearest provider.

And the most important thing:

Casper API-is the ability to use all the usual functions of cloud storage, such as data storage and CDN but much cheaper.

We help to store a large amount of data on the blockchain.

Casper API:

✔builds file storage (photos, videos, audio, text files, and 3D models),

✔configures optimal routes for CDN,

✔keeps backups,

✔works with corporate data storage.

Any questions why we are confident in the success of the project? Ask! We will be happy to answer!

I wonder how will the blockchain will change every human in the planet. 5G emerges and will be implemented on the year 2020. Age of digitalization is here and it's growing rapidly- from traditional industry to the Industrial Revolution brought through industrialization to an economy based on information technology. With Casper Api they will keep your backup file. This is big indeed.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: