Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

CST owners Benefits

1. Become a provider of resources (1CST = up to 25.6Gb) in order to provide the data-storage needs of the service, and receive rewards for it.
2. To lease out the token to the supplier and receive part of its rewards for using your token.
3. To sell the token freely on the stock exchange at market value.

Dont miss your chance to buy your own CST while its just $0.12(presale) it will be $0.16 on the main sale. 

Yes right. thank you for reminding important information!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

15% of European citizens do not mind getting paid in cryptocurrencies

Another confirmation that cryptocurrencies have started to play a big role in modern life came from Europe, and we are happy to share this important information with you. An interesting study was conducted by one of the largest banking groups in the EU, ING. It has found out the opinion of people in Europe, the US and Australia about cryptocurrencies, more than 15 thousand people took part in the telephone survey. By the way, this study called “Unraveling the essence of cryptocurrencies” and it was the sixth in a row, and it is conducted every year. This study stressed the major role played by cryptocurrencies in modern life.

The report says that “ 66% of Europeans said that they have heard about cryptocurrencies. 9% have already purchased it. Another 16% said that they are going to buy it in the future, which means that the investment interest in cryptocurrencies will almost double. If we consider that still 34% of Europeans do not know what the phenomenon of “cryptocurrency” is, the growth potential is generally significant.”

The study showed that more than one in three respondents in Europe believes that Bitcoin will become the heart of global Finance. In addition, it turned out that about 30% of European residents have already started using cryptocurrencies for payments in online stores. At the same time, 15% are ready to receive payment for their labor in cryptocurrencies.

Would you like to get paid in cryptocurrency or would you prefer Fiat?

if i were asked i will choose cryptocurrency why? because for me i feel safe in cryptocurrency. but it's just my opinion. it all depends on the people for what they choosing. somehow the crypto world was growing everyday so that i prefer to choose cryptocurrency!

This is such a great study about cryptocurrency,  so it is inevitable that the market will continously grow in the future.  If there is 30% in Europe who started using crypto then it is not impossible to grow after some time. 

We are confident that the crypto-currencies will actively develop in the future
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

This project is developing very quickly, and this is very good, it is clear that the team is constantly working on improving the project.

Thanks for your opinion
avzem

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:14:35 PM

Project is very good . I am sure this project later when launching will be a lot of its enthusiasts because this project has a solid team structure and trusted.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

Dear Friends

We are happy to break the great news. A partner to one of the biggest crypto foundations in the world — Draper Dragon — Richard Wang has become one of the first investors!

Who do you think will be next?👻

Stay with us,

Casper API Team

Reference: https://twitter.com/CasperAPI

Congratulations team..  This really shows that even huge investors trust this project and they invested in Casper.  I am very confident about my investment with Casper. 
Congratulations! I hope there's more people invest in our team I'm sure it will not go to regret if they're going to invest in CASPER. This is good news from all of us in CASPER.
wow casper api caught a one of the big investor in this world. i dont think this will be the last investor if other huge investor see this maybe they will caught the attention to invest them to. richard wang have faith in casper thats why richard want to be part of it. well congrats to the team.
Wow! congratulations! one of the biggest crypto foundations in the world to become the first investor in Casper API. a big applause to the community. i want to invest here someday because its really a trust-worthy ICO.

Thanks! we will be glad to see you among our investors!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

Project is very good . I am sure this project later when launching will be a lot of its enthusiasts because this project has a solid team structure and trusted.

Thank you. we are sure of the success of our project!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

This is great news isn't?

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

This project really a worth of our time and efforts because they keep on making a lot of progress to make this project the best among the rest and the most successful data and cloud storage ICO. I really can't wait to see and use this wonderful and great DApps.
That's true. The team of Casper API do their best so that they will provide the services that they'd promised in their white paper. They'll make sure that they will partnered with different companies and people that are very known in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Yes i agree with that this project or casper API is not a waste of time you can saw what happen to this project and the team is always keep us updated what you can ask for in project strong ico, team work, and their advisers this project is a full blast

Yes, we are always happy to answer any questions
And we want to receive feedback from the supporters of the project
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

This is great news isn't?

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

This project really a worth of our time and efforts because they keep on making a lot of progress to make this project the best among the rest and the most successful data and cloud storage ICO. I really can't wait to see and use this wonderful and great DApps.
That's true. The team of Casper API do their best so that they will provide the services that they'd promised in their white paper. They'll make sure that they will partnered with different companies and people that are very known in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain.

Thanks!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:22:13 PM

This is another great news which shows the effectiveness of spreading the news about cryptocurrencies.

The numbers were so amazing and it really encourages us to continue telling our friends about crypto and how to invest in it.

I am really glad that a first world country was really interested in cryptocurrency and proving to us the major role played by cryptocurrencies in modern life.

Another confirmation that cryptocurrencies have started to play a big role in modern life came from Europe, and we are happy to share this important information with you. An interesting study was conducted by one of the largest banking groups in the EU, ING. It has found out the opinion of people in Europe, the US and Australia about cryptocurrencies, more than 15 thousand people took part in the telephone survey. By the way, this study called “Unraveling the essence of cryptocurrencies” and it was the sixth in a row, and it is conducted every year. This study stressed the major role played by cryptocurrencies in modern life.

The report says that “ 66% of Europeans said that they have heard about cryptocurrencies. 9% have already purchased it. Another 16% said that they are going to buy it in the future, which means that the investment interest in cryptocurrencies will almost double. If we consider that still 34% of Europeans do not know what the phenomenon of “cryptocurrency” is, the growth potential is generally significant.”

The study showed that more than one in three respondents in Europe believes that Bitcoin will become the heart of global Finance. In addition, it turned out that about 30% of European residents have already started using cryptocurrencies for payments in online stores. At the same time, 15% are ready to receive payment for their labor in cryptocurrencies.

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/15-of-european-citizens-do-not-mind-getting-paid-in-cryptocurrencies-a065ee40bd97
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:25:35 PM

I really like this project  Grin
excellent project has cool innovations, good vision, detailed explanations and a great team team as well as strong

To the moon!
Yes that is right Casper Team vision, plans, projects and goals are all really amazing that's why this ICO gonna be one of the best ICO this year and all of their projects will be successful because of the amazing efforts of their team. For sure Casper API will go to the moon. Goodluck to all of us.

so it's a good idea to continue supporting their platform so that the end result of this project will be better, and above all, they will improve.
Yes Indeed! I really agreed to what you have said this project has a very good and clear visions and objectives and they managed their goals on-time and on process at the same time they do not stop innovating and making a lot of progress just to make sure that this project is a well spend project.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

As of now all i can see is a successful project! salute to the casper team and to the community who continue to do their participation in this campaign. it is really a hard work from all of us! Smiley
Yes a very job well done for the Casper API as well as the supporters and believers like us that non-stop in supporting and trusting this extraordinary project. I am really grateful and glad that I became part of the greatest success and achievement of this project.
Its really a job well done since the team was able to put up their desired outcomes towards achieving their aims as they gain good remarks to everyone in having collaborations to investors. Our supports really helps a lot and this won't be wasted as the Casper team are doing all they can.
Yes that is really true they really make it happen! because of their efforts, time and their desire to make this Casper API the most successful data and cloud storage they are now near to unlock their greatest achievement that will be helpful to all of people in the world. Great job Casper API team!

efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:31:47 PM

Look's like the community had a good vibes this day, they continue to pump up this thread by exchanging different idea and how they support the project itself. Anyway, I do looking forward about this amazing project of Casper. God bless!
Well maybe that is because of the project's greatness and awesomeness I think. Many people who believe and trust this project really have a good insights about Casper API that will definitely gives ideas to those who are wanting to be part and invest on this project.

They also have a great service ready soon. It's essential to have decentralized data storage in a decentralized digital world. They are right on time.
That is really true now that the technologies are now innovating and decentralized system are now working Casper API really provides an essential decentralized data and cloud storage that will ensure all their private and needed files safe and secured.

Next step will be to show people how to responsibly and securely use this service in their everyday lives.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

Quick Overview where you can invest your money. Casper is a he Peer to peer network  that allows flexible scaling and customizing of the storage service for a specific user. Casper platform is widely used for writing DApps based on Smart Contracts.

wow very nice indeed this platform. there is nothing to look for in storing important documents. it will be far away
Yes that is true they have the most informative and substantial platform that will be very useful and helpful to most of the people in the internet world and crypto world. It will be on-demand once that they are going to launch it. I can't wait to try and use this Casper API DApps!

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

As of now all i can see is a successful project! salute to the casper team and to the community who continue to do their participation in this campaign. it is really a hard work from all of us! Smiley
You're right sir. I can see and feel the success of Casper API with the help of all their supporters including myself. I believe that this ICO will soon be a number one platform in terms of cloud storage.
A very well said idea sirs! I'm starting to feel the greatest success of this Casper API and I think that happens because of the collaboration and teamwork of the Casper API team and us the believers and supporters who always support and trust this awesome project.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:39:25 PM

if i were asked i will choose cryptocurrency why? because for me i feel safe in cryptocurrency. but it's just my opinion. it all depends on the people for what they choosing. somehow the crypto world was growing everyday so that i prefer to choose cryptocurrency!

This is such a great study about cryptocurrency,  so it is inevitable that the market will continously grow in the future.  If there is 30% in Europe who started using crypto then it is not impossible to grow after some time. 

I believe so, 30% is still a large volume. Meaning cryptocurrencies around Europe are continuously growing. It is being recognized now than before and so as well other countries are now accepting cryptocurrencies and people started to use for their transactions.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

And that is for sure we can clearly see already the success of the project. As the team take a lot of hard work and effort to make it possible making a good progress shows that the team is really capable of doing it to success.

GigTricks
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:55:03 AM

seeing how this ico project is developing and getting more and more investors, i am really eagerly waiting for the ico sale to start Smiley

keep it up!
All the team of Casper API are working hard and doing their best to provide a good project that will benefit a lot of people. Also, a lot of investors and good companies are recognizing the platform of Casper API that will result to attract more people to invest and support the ICO.

GigTricks
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:21:13 AM

Distributed data storage is one of the most promising ways to use blockchain in its current form. This will really bring a lot of benefits and a guarantee that the project has real use cases. But in this area there are already strong competitors, so the project will have to work hard and come up with many features that will give an advantage to its analogues.

Yes, there is some cloud data storages competitor who came up first, but I must say that this project has a very unique and with many features that other competitors don't have and for sure it will revolutionize the old ways of use of cloud data storages. Casper API is more innovated and advanced compare to another competitor
Yes you are right with that a lot of cloud storage existing right now but also a lot of them has a problem which they cannot guarantee the safety of their users/customers which is a really a big problem also they can't satisfy their user/customer with their services and Casper API will provide all solution with that problem that's why they gonna be really huge in the near future.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:27:03 AM

Distributed data storage is one of the most promising ways to use blockchain in its current form. This will really bring a lot of benefits and a guarantee that the project has real use cases. But in this area there are already strong competitors, so the project will have to work hard and come up with many features that will give an advantage to its analogues.

Yes, there is some cloud data storages competitor who came up first, but I must say that this project has a very unique and with many features that other competitors don't have and for sure it will revolutionize the old ways of use of cloud data storages. Casper API is more innovated and advanced compare to another competitor
Yes you are right with that a lot of cloud storage existing right now but also a lot of them has a problem which they cannot guarantee the safety of their users/customers which is a really a big problem also they can't satisfy their user/customer with their services and Casper API will provide all solution with that problem that's why they gonna be really huge in the near future.

Casper Api team already see the current problem of other cloud storage project/company, so I expect that they already designed a good service for the future use. From now, I don't see any other hole or problem that make the Casper system down. What do you think guys?
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:31:32 AM

seeing how this ico project is developing and getting more and more investors, i am really eagerly waiting for the ico sale to start Smiley

keep it up!
All the team of Casper API are working hard and doing their best to provide a good project that will benefit a lot of people. Also, a lot of investors and good companies are recognizing the platform of Casper API that will result to attract more people to invest and support the ICO.
you can buy now because pre-sale now is live you can get big discount and more benefits from casper api Mr wang invest a money because he and we trust casper a long term project.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: