Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

I think Casper is one of those projects which is making a very good buzz around the crypto market even in this bearish market. I hope they get all the investments they need to make this project alive.
Casper API attract more investors and supporters because of the services that they are offering. They'll make sure that people who used Casper API will received a good service especially in protecting and making sure that all the files that will store in their system are secure and safe.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

This is great news isn't?

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

Reference: https://twitter.com/CasperAPI

This project really a worth of our time and efforts because they keep on making a lot of progress to make this project the best among the rest and the most successful data and cloud storage ICO. I really can't wait to see and use this wonderful and great DApps.
That's true. The team of Casper API do their best so that they will provide the services that they'd promised in their white paper. They'll make sure that they will partnered with different companies and people that are very known in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain.

Thanks!
We are also thankful to be part of this great project, Casper API proves to us that an ICO that has a very good line-up of team with dedication and compassion on their works will truly be succeed because they allot their time and efforts just make this project hundred percent complete.
we are all very grateful for being part of Casper Api's all the time we can afford at Casper Api to become more successful in the world.
goodluck guys and thank you

Likewise, that's why team Casper has never been tired of making the project to be successful all of the possibilities for improving, refining and getting the partnership to help more the project.
It seems the team are not only focusing on their own project only instead they are helping others company or project to be success, this is how the winning team should do.
I also have that thought. As Casper Team are experienced individuals who have different expertise, its given that they also have another companionship in other company who need their specialization.
ofcourse the devs and the team is study first the other platform that what can help the project their searching the background the people behind and the potential there have also the trusted professional advisor to make the project successful.
everything will be done by the project to make Capser Api more successful. all the members will do their best to make the investments better. so let's not let the scams of investors fall victim to.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

I really like this project  Grin
excellent project has cool innovations, good vision, detailed explanations and a great team team as well as strong

To the moon!
Yes that is right Casper Team vision, plans, projects and goals are all really amazing that's why this ICO gonna be one of the best ICO this year and all of their projects will be successful because of the amazing efforts of their team. For sure Casper API will go to the moon. Goodluck to all of us.

so it's a good idea to continue supporting their platform so that the end result of this project will be better, and above all, they will improve.
Supporting Casper API til the end will boost the confidence of all people behind this project, because they will feel that people see their effort and hard work by trusting the project and believe in the capabilities of the team.
I am also supporter of this projects and it doesn't matter that ICO should end in may and they postponed it to august, I still support Casper Api.
I hope at the start of ICO there willbe a bull run, so ICO pass smoothly
the project had been actively responding to the people who are interested to invest that why it earn a lot of audience in its ICO making it very popular and many are still wanted to invest in the ICO. the efforts of the team are making the project successful in its early phase an active ICO like this is one of the hottest in the list of those who want to invest early.
Being active in this forum and in their telegram channel made this project very popular and attract more investors. Having a communication to all their supporters is very important to any ICO because people can determine if the project is legit or not.
Yes you're right.
all members are active in order to work well. everyone also talks about telegram to find out what to do about Casper Api.

Casper Api is a great example for expanding democracy where all investors are safe in the hands of bad people.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

I think Casper is one of those projects which is making a very good buzz around the crypto market even in this bearish market. I hope they get all the investments they need to make this project alive.
Yes we are all here hope. all members and admins will make the project more successful. more trustees and investors because they know their money is safe.

GigTricks
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

Dear Friends
We officially announce the launch of our public Casper API Pre-Sale. This stage is dedicated to investors purchasing a minimum of $10,000 worth of tokens in ETH, with exclusive bonus price $0,12/CST. The Pre-sale runs until 22.07.18.
More info https://goo.gl/uk5JDb

Casper API provides a guaranteed profit and benefits for all investors so for those who still not joined the project there is still more time to invest in this wonderful project.
This is really a good opportunity to the investors to invest because of their discounted price. You can be able to earn more if you will going to invest now so if I were you don't miss a chance. This project is really a worth to invest project.
interesting cheap price but trustworthy. Casper will provide good high security for its user's data. deciding on extending this project is an excellent idea.
Casper Api is gradually being recognized all over the world because of our trusted partners.
so I'm grateful to the partners who come because of you more confident and who invest in the Casper API

GigTricks
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

This is great news isn't?

We are happy to break the great news that QTUM Foundation has joined the ranks of our investors.

@QtumOfficial is a corporate blockchain platform with a marketcap of $808 million.

Who do you think is next?

Casper API Team

Reference: https://twitter.com/CasperAPI

This project really a worth of our time and efforts because they keep on making a lot of progress to make this project the best among the rest and the most successful data and cloud storage ICO. I really can't wait to see and use this wonderful and great DApps.
That's true. The team of Casper API do their best so that they will provide the services that they'd promised in their white paper. They'll make sure that they will partnered with different companies and people that are very known in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain.

Thanks!
We are also thankful to be part of this great project, Casper API proves to us that an ICO that has a very good line-up of team with dedication and compassion on their works will truly be succeed because they allot their time and efforts just make this project hundred percent complete.
we are all very grateful for being part of Casper Api's all the time we can afford at Casper Api to become more successful in the world.
goodluck guys and thank you

Likewise, that's why team Casper has never been tired of making the project to be successful all of the possibilities for improving, refining and getting the partnership to help more the project.
It seems the team are not only focusing on their own project only instead they are helping others company or project to be success, this is how the winning team should do.
I also have that thought. As Casper Team are experienced individuals who have different expertise, its given that they also have another companionship in other company who need their specialization.
Yes that is true Casper API team has a very experienced individual in their different field of expertise that is moving toward one goal and that is to reach success of this project. I am glad to know that this project has that kind of teamwork attitude.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

Will Casper API stay an ERC20 token or are there any considerations to go to other platforms if there are problems?
maybe we should wait for there updates about this topic. they are busy to build more beautiful casper API. this matter token and platform is important so dont worry about that casper will work on this.
As of now the Casper API team has no announcement with regards to that concern, so I think that they are still using the ERC20 token but if they wanted to change and go to other platforms we will know because they will always update us just don't leave and always keep in touch with them.
Perhaps the Casper team will always update us on any changes if there is. I think they're working on everything they can according to their plan.
I truly agreed to you! Casper API won't let us miss any updates and new announcement about the progress of their project. We have seen this for the past couple of months and they are really transparent with in terms of updating us.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

We would like to remind you that our Pre-Sale ends in less than two weeks

However, you still have time to become a Casper API investor by purchasing CST tokens at a favourable price of $0.12

Today we would also like to remind you about important rules of our project so your token purchasing experience goes smoothly.

So:

- CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website at https://casperproject.io

- For quick support visit the official Telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Here you can ask all the questions you may have as well as talk to the team.

All the real administrators have a star next to their names in the chat member list:

@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

IMPORTANT!

Our administrators NEVER send you a personal message out of the blue.

Our administrators NEVER send custom payment addresses for purchasing tokens.

We NEVER send personal offers from personal mail.

- All the official social media links can be found on our website

NEVER click unknown links that you get from strangers – these can be fraudulent.

Before making any decision about investing in Casper API do your own research and ask any questions you may have to the team or the community.

By following these simple rules you can prevent your money from falling into the fraudulent hands of scammers and instead purchase CST tokens safely, quickly and easily so in the future you get to get returns on the investments you made today!

Are there any news on project collections?
I watched movies with your CEO and he claimed to have pre-agreements with asian fonds and investors.
thanks, being aware of this important thing is good for the security of private data. fraud can pretend an admin so thanks for this reminder it was very helpful.
everyone can copy the name and picture of the admin the most important to remember don't reply to those people are going to message you first and asking about your personal account address fraud is everywhere just be careful be update for any announcement of casper.
That is really good update, always be updated and a very important reminders from the Casper API team that you should be aware of those people that is doing something wrong online. Be mindful in very people that you have been talked to and always be in touch with the real administrators of Casper API to avoid getting fraud.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

excellent project has cool innovations, good vision, detailed explanations and a great team team as well as strong

To the moon!
Yes that is right Casper Team vision, plans, projects and goals are all really amazing that's why this ICO gonna be one of the best ICO this year and all of their projects will be successful because of the amazing efforts of their team. For sure Casper API will go to the moon. Goodluck to all of us.

so it's a good idea to continue supporting their platform so that the end result of this project will be better, and above all, they will improve.
Supporting Casper API til the end will boost the confidence of all people behind this project, because they will feel that people see their effort and hard work by trusting the project and believe in the capabilities of the team.
I am also supporter of this projects and it doesn't matter that ICO should end in may and they postponed it to august, I still support Casper Api.
the project had been actively responding to the people who are interested to invest that why it earn a lot of audience in its ICO making it very popular and many are still wanted to invest in the ICO. the efforts of the team are making the project successful in its early phase an active ICO like this is one of the hottest in the list of those who want to invest early.
Being active in this forum and in their telegram channel made this project very popular and attract more investors. Having a communication to all their supporters is very important to any ICO because people can determine if the project is legit or not.
Indeed and I totally agree to you! Because of the activeness of this forum at the same time their official telegram channel of those who supports and trust Casper API thats why many people now are getting attracted to get involve as well and be their partners and investors. I'm glad to help the progress of this project.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

Will Casper API stay an ERC20 token or are there any considerations to go to other platforms if there are problems?
maybe we should wait for there updates about this topic. they are busy to build more beautiful casper API. this matter token and platform is important so dont worry about that casper will work on this.
As of now the Casper API team has no announcement with regards to that concern, so I think that they are still using the ERC20 token but if they wanted to change and go to other platforms we will know because they will always update us just don't leave and always keep in touch with them.
Perhaps the Casper team will always update us on any changes if there is. I think they're working on everything they can according to their plan.
I truly agreed to you! Casper API won't let us miss any updates and new announcement about the progress of their project. We have seen this for the past couple of months and they are really transparent with in terms of updating us.
If there are changes with their project, for sure someone from the team will update us all here in the forum. From the start, the team are very transparent to their supporters no matter what the situation is, whether it is a good or bad news.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:06:00 AM

If there are changes with their project, for sure someone from the team will update us all here in the forum. From the start, the team are very transparent to their supporters no matter what the situation is, whether it is a good or bad news.
transparency is exactly what I appreciate in each ICO I participate in.
I am glad that Casper is transparent team and hope to see results of pre-sale by the end of month
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

To the moon!

I think the extension of the ICO will help the project to fully develop and improve the system since Casper API is a cloud storage. Meaning they need to be sure that their system is very secure and protectes from any malicious malware or files.
it was for the crowdsale so they decided to extend the ICO, but then it was a good call for the team Casper API more investor come and team Casper API prepare it well.
Time make Casper API develop well. A big project like this should not be rushing. extending the ICO gather more popularity and investor it was worth it for Casper API.
I hope their product development leveled up and investors are still interested in their project,because as far as I know this price decrease of Ethereum and Btc doesn't positively influence on whole industry and collection progress. that's why so many ICOs postpone tokensale
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

Dear Friends
We officially announce the launch of our public Casper API Pre-Sale. This stage is dedicated to investors purchasing a minimum of $10,000 worth of tokens in ETH, with exclusive bonus price $0,12/CST. The Pre-sale runs until 22.07.18.

Casper API provides a guaranteed profit and benefits for all investors so for those who still not joined the project there is still more time to invest in this wonderful project.
This is really a good opportunity to the investors to invest because of their discounted price. You can be able to earn more if you will going to invest now so if I were you don't miss a chance. This project is really a worth to invest project.
interesting cheap price but trustworthy. Casper will provide good high security for its user's data. deciding on extending this project is an excellent idea.
With the discounted price of the token right now, for sure many people will buy and invest in Casper API. Also, the project itself have a good platform that will encourage more investors and supporters.

Truly an amazing offer by Casper in which investors would be able to avail CST with such greater discount. Investors should grab this rare opportunity to experience cheaper services.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

However, you still have time to become a Casper API investor by purchasing CST tokens at a favourable price of $0.12

Today we would also like to remind you about important rules of our project so your token purchasing experience goes smoothly.

So:

- CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website at https://casperproject.io

- For quick support visit the official Telegram chat of the project https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

All the real administrators have a star next to their names in the chat member list:

@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

IMPORTANT!

NEVER click unknown links that you get from strangers – these can be fraudulent.

Before making any decision about investing in Casper API do your own research and ask any questions you may have to the team or the community.

By following these simple rules you can prevent your money from falling into the fraudulent hands of scammers and instead purchase CST tokens safely, quickly and easily so in the future you get to get returns on the investments you made today!

I watched movies with your CEO and he claimed to have pre-agreements with asian fonds and investors.
thanks, being aware of this important thing is good for the security of private data. fraud can pretend an admin so thanks for this reminder it was very helpful.
everyone can copy the name and picture of the admin the most important to remember don't reply to those people are going to message you first and asking about your personal account address fraud is everywhere just be careful be update for any announcement of casper.
That is really good update, always be updated and a very important reminders from the Casper API team that you should be aware of those people that is doing something wrong online. Be mindful in very people that you have been talked to and always be in touch with the real administrators of Casper API to avoid getting fraud.

This is such and important reminder for investors and to the Casper API community to avoid incidents of fraud and scams.
Information like this is very important for the entire community.
Useful tips that will ensure the safety of their clients.

GigTricks
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:36:10 AM

So:

@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

IMPORTANT!

Thanks for the news this will be noted, However the pre-sale will end soon so I hope a lot of people will become part of team casper and we will be glad if they invest and trust the team.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

Though the current market value of Bitcoin and Ethereum are falling.  There is no reason for Casper API team to get discourage. I'm impressed by their focus and dedication on developing an amazing project that will provide great services with safe and secured storage service provider.
I really believe they will surpass other storage service provider once they tested Casper API and experience its amazing capability for storing files and data.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

This project is developing very quickly, and this is very good, it is clear that the team is constantly working on improving the project.
yes as in. every updates they already added new to make casper much better.  yes the are very busy working if you see the listed team and advisor no wonder that this ico have a potential to make it famous.
Yes that is why you will trust them in terms of transparency because they always update the supporters and partners regarding to the new things and news that happen in Casper API.

Yes, i totally agree. Because of Smart contract, this is a contract between the developers and the users that provides full transparency of application performance.

GigTricks
Emmax

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

​​Dear friends! 👻
                                                             💥💥💥

We have prepared to release a new version of MVP client for providers - V. 0.0.6

✅ The new client will allow DApps to work not only with Ethereum blockchain, but also with Neo.

⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️

✅ When reinstalling, remember to delete the folder .casper from your computer.
✅ In order that all people have time to properly restart the nodes, the time of the providers' competition this week is reduced. You can upgrade up to Saturday inclusive.

The status of your nodes can be checked on the website in the vendor table 👇
https://casperproject.io/providers.html

Thank you for your support and stay with us! 🚀
Casper API Team 👻
Emmax

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

To the moon!

I agreed with your opinion. Communication is very powerful in anything we do. It brings about trust which we are really seeing in Casper project. Because of the amount of trust they have build on people they have really gain more investors to their promising project.
Emmax

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

Dear Friends

With the discounted price of the token right now, for sure many people will buy and invest in Casper API. Also, the project itself have a good platform that will encourage more investors and supporters.
You are right and right we are seeing more investors coming in everyday. Casper is really doing a nice job. Kudos to the team hard work.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: