Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:21:12 PM

There is very little time before the end of the Pre-Sale of Casper API!

Use this time to explore our project and ask any questions you have left to the team members or the community!

Check out our White Paper https://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf

Test MVP https://demo.casperproject.io/signup

Ask questions in the chat https://t.me/CasperProjectENG to administrators:
@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

And most important — have time to buy CST tokens at an attractive price of$0.12. During the crowd-sale the price will be higher!

REMEMBER!

CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

And if you received an individual offer to buy tokens from your personal email address, or someone calls himself an administrator/team member of Casper API project and sends you private messages offering to buy CST, for example, with discounts-know that they are scammers.

Immediately stop the conversation and contact any of the administrators mentioned above!

We do our best so that it will be simple and safe to become an investor of our project but we also ask you to be vigilant!

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/there-is-very-little-time-before-the-end-of-the-pre-sale-of-casper-api-f2749269e41d
Can't wait till results of pre-sale! I hope everything passed well and this small rebounce for last 2 days will positively influence on investors.
Well,what do you think guys, how much did they raised during pre-sale?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

The use of cryptocurrencies will grow by 60 times

Again the world news that we can not miss.

fpr more information visit : https://medium.com/casperapi/the-use-of-cryptocurrencies-will-grow-by-60-times-26aaf856882f
im lucky to be part of this ico there a lot of people here great sharing more information and updates, more participant are work harder. thank you for sharing this updates.. goodluck to us.
The good thing about this ICO is that the team are not selfish on giving information and updates to their participants. I am proud that I choose the right project to support.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

The modern blockchain technology and the possibility of the smart contract the reliable data storage and a great future to the project lets all congrats the Team of Casper.

Yes, right!
The idea was good to start with blockchain plus data service to its users will change how we know file storage works and casper started it will flying colors im sure that this project will be a good one in the future paired with a nice team.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

The use of cryptocurrencies will grow by 60 times

Again the world news that we can not miss.

fpr more information visit : https://medium.com/casperapi/the-use-of-cryptocurrencies-will-grow-by-60-times-26aaf856882f
im lucky to be part of this ico there a lot of people here great sharing more information and updates, more participant are work harder. thank you for sharing this updates.. goodluck to us.
The good thing about this ICO is that the team are not selfish on giving information and updates to their participants. I am proud that I choose the right project to support.
This is exactly i really love about this team. They are transparent and disclose a lot of info and announcements.
Moreover their founders have a vlog on youtube, so it makes me feel confident and I am sure that Casper isn't a scam
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

New version of MVP client for providers — V. 0.0.6

Dear friends!

We have prepared to release a new version of MVP client for providers - V. 0.0.6

The new client will allow DApps to work not only with Ethereum blockchain, but also with Neo.

ATTENTION!

When reinstalling, remember to delete the folder casper from your computer.

In order that all people have time to properly restart the nodes, the time of the providers' competition this week is reduced. You can upgrade up to Saturday inclusive.

The status of your nodes can be checked on the website in the vendor table https://casperproject.io/providers.html

wow and here comes another update from the developers Smiley

as stated before, i really like this kind of dedication and development Smiley

This update and announcements is very awesome and makes me more excited to see the future progress of Casper API. Now that the MVP is ready to ready I can't really wait to see and use this nice and awesome DApps.
Me too! this update has a good news for me, because they manage to update the future of Casper API. and for all who participates there im sure they are proud of this news and update. i'm excited to see what will happen when the end of this ICO.
the team of Casper pursues work so hard and to let we know the good news coming from the team and developer Casper has a good plan to grow.
Yes! you are right, the Casper team and the community work so hard for the success of the project. that's why were here waiting for the news and update. Goodluck to the team!
The team are continuously improving the platform and making sure that all is in the right place. Casper API are going to be a number one secure and the most safest cloud storage in the market.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:40:21 PM

Blockchain Technology really saves the day!

The importance of Blockchain Technology is relevant to the security needs of Cloud-Based Data storage. The story below justifies the need for Blockchain Technology.

Now that CASPER API platform will be based on Blockchain Technology, we are really confident that information security system will be powerful enough to resist hacking attacks.

Cloud storage is not as secure as you think

Millions of people store information on “clouds”. However, most of them do not suspect, or rather do not think that their files may be freely available.

For example, in the summer of 2017, due to an error in the information security system, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail and CVs of US army employees leaked to the Network.

According to The Hill publisher, this information was collected for the recruitment company. All the information was placed in the cloud storage, where you can freely download all the materials.

This is not the first time that the information stored on the”cloud” becomes public.
However, the emergence of blockchain technologies can solve the problem of secure data storage.

Casper API is an ecosystem for decentralized file storage on any blockchain platform with smart contract.

In contrast to the classical services Casper API is missing a single storage server, which makes it resistant to hacking attacks, and the separation and encryption of files to guarantee their integrity.

Reference:
https://medium.com/casperapi/cloud-storage-is-not-as-secure-as-you-think-2f0ea6a26703
Yes that is true that not all cloud storage are totally secured as what we are thinking that is why Casper API was made to erase and eradicate the fear of losing or leaking your important data and files because they are offering a total safety and security to all the users with a vrry high satisfaction and to avoid being hack that is the unique features of this project.
This is not the first time that the information stored on the”cloud” becomes public.
However, the emergence of blockchain technologies can solve the problem of secure data storage.

Good explanation and it's really feels like how much the Casper team did to secure all our data. More power to the team, hoping that this will continue for good.
Casper API is the answer for our prayer now that Casper API will definitely ensure the safety and security of our important data and files we don't need to be afraid of putting our files online because this project will provide the most secure system for us.
Casper API will help all big companies and even ordinary people who wants to have a secure cloud storage. This platform is very useful to all people.
That is true! Casper will be helpful to all the companies who are looking to find a solution for a secure and larger data and cloud storage system. And now that it is so affordable, Casper will be in-demand in the market I am pretty sure about that.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

Very clear and concise graphics, very detailed and easy to follow. nice job Cheesy I'll be watching closely to see your progress.

the successful project due to the good admin members and the trust of the partners. so I'm very grateful to the hard-working participants because all Casper Api is successful.
Yes that is right because of the effort of everyone Casper team, supporters and believers all of them help each other just to make sure they will spread in the whole world this ICO is, all of their ideas, visions, projects and services which will help all of us to make a better world. Goodluck and thank you everyone for your non-stop effort. Casper Api to the moon!
Indeed, since they started the team are all in positive way. All are very accommodating even sometimes the answer to every question are already available but they still answer in timely manner.
That is totally true and I totally agreed to what you have said! The project time-frame went smoothly and organized as what they have planned maybe because of the optimistic attitude of all the Casper API team.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

Hello all and devs do you have any update regarding for the compatible device can used for kyc in civic?I want to try the demo pass the kyc but my device is not compatible for your civic is this for desktop only?
If you have further questions and clarification regarding this matter and for to get the right answer ahead try to contact them on their official telegram channel. The admins and Casper API team there are so active and they will answer all your questions.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

really hope that the next bull run starts now. i am confident that crypto will rise again. the whales are just getting ready for the next bull run and casper api will be more worth then Smiley
Yes it is, market is now back on track. Its time to invest to trusted and yet amazing project, CASPER API. This project will be markable in crypto world.

Hopefully the market recovers faster, but still this project is really worthy to invest to.  A lot of great things happening and continously improving each and everyday im following it. 
Yes as of the moment the market are now on its process of recovering and regaining its lose and once that the market recovered I definitely assured you that this Casper API is really worth to invest ICO because it will definitely give more profits and earning.
I strongly agree! Let us continue helping the market to recover fast. Support projects like CASPER API that will really make great things to happen using Blockchain Technology. This will surely put a mark on the cloud-based data storage history for the most secured cloud-based data storage system and will make the Blockchain Technology known to all.
You've seen the market is green this month is starting to pump all the coins don't waste your time invest in Casper API this is a promising project and surely to the moon.
Yes that is true! don't miss a chance to change your life specially now that the market is pumping once again. I will definitely assure you that Casper API will help you to reach your goal and change your life for a better and brighter future.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

Very clear and concise graphics, very detailed and easy to follow. nice job Cheesy I'll be watching closely to see your progress.

the successful project due to the good admin members and the trust of the partners. so I'm very grateful to the hard-working participants because all Casper Api is successful.
Yes that is right because of the effort of everyone Casper team, supporters and believers all of them help each other just to make sure they will spread in the whole world this ICO is, all of their ideas, visions, projects and services which will help all of us to make a better world. Goodluck and thank you everyone for your non-stop effort. Casper Api to the moon!
Indeed, since they started the team are all in positive way. All are very accommodating even sometimes the answer to every question are already available but they still answer in timely manner.
That is totally true and I totally agreed to what you have said! The project time-frame went smoothly and organized as what they have planned maybe because of the optimistic attitude of all the Casper API team.
The success of Casper API is because of the hard work and dedication of all people behind this project. They are not tired of answering queries of their participants, they are accepting suggestions and feedback from people and they are not selfish on information about the project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:32:27 AM

The success of Casper API is because of the hard work and dedication of all people behind this project. They are not tired of answering queries of their participants, they are accepting suggestions and feedback from people and they are not selfish on information about the project.
Yes theirs nothing imposible if you work as a team like here in the project of casper API thats why the team make this project better and going to be successful
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:17:03 AM

Yes theirs nothing imposible if you work as a team like here in the project of casper API thats why the team make this project better and going to be successful
It's one of the Casper API strengths. Having such beyond good team is really a factor that matters to make a platform successful. No doubt, the Casper API was made brilliantly and they don't stop by making such platform but to continue making it into reality to meet the goals and objectives of Casper.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:26:31 AM

That's really a plausible one. The team has a good methodology to reach its goals that's why no wonder, Casper API seems getting nearer to meet its accomplishments. In present times we can already conclude that they already attain their early success as they provide a good result in their working phase.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

It's one of the Casper API strengths. Having such beyond good team is really a factor that matters to make a platform successful. No doubt, the Casper API was made brilliantly and they don't stop by making such platform but to continue making it into reality to meet the goals and objectives of Casper.
That is why we are not doubting for the Casper API because of the reason that they really serves the best of them and to prove to all of us that they can give a very satisfying outcome of the project. I can now see the future of this project that it will go to the moon.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:38:10 AM

I totally agreed to what you have said! Because of the hardwork, dedication and compassion of the Casper API team it turns out to be one of the most successful ICO. The team should become a great example to those who will going to make their own ICO that they need to be optimistic and every way.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

Yes! Total teamwork, perseverance and cooperation will definitely the key for this project to succeed and we all witness how this attitude and characters was shown by the team. I, myself believe and trust this Casper API because I know that it will reach success because of their team as well.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:53:26 AM

Dear friends!

We have prepared to release a new version of MVP client for providers - V. 0.0.6

The new client will allow DApps to work not only with Ethereum blockchain, but also with Neo.

ATTENTION!

In order that all people have time to properly restart the nodes, the time of the providers' competition this week is reduced. You can upgrade up to Saturday inclusive.

The status of your nodes can be checked on the website in the vendor table https://casperproject.io/providers.html

This update and announcements is very awesome and makes me more excited to see the future progress of Casper API. Now that the MVP is ready to ready I can't really wait to see and use this nice and awesome DApps.
Me too! this update has a good news for me, because they manage to update the future of Casper API. and for all who participates there im sure they are proud of this news and update. i'm excited to see what will happen when the end of this ICO.
the team of Casper pursues work so hard and to let we know the good news coming from the team and developer Casper has a good plan to grow.
Yes! you are right, the Casper team and the community work so hard for the success of the project. that's why were here waiting for the news and update. Goodluck to the team!
The team are continuously improving the platform and making sure that all is in the right place. Casper API are going to be a number one secure and the most safest cloud storage in the market.
This would be the right and best time for you to be part and invest on Casper API now that they are ready to launch MVP ver. 6 it simply means that they are near to their success. And if I were you this would be the good time for you to invest because they are still on their pre-sale.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

Dear friends!

ATTENTION!

This would be the right and best time for you to be part and invest on Casper API now that they are ready to launch MVP ver. 6 it simply means that they are near to their success. And if I were you this would be the good time for you to invest because they are still on their pre-sale.
Casper do really love their investors they keep reminding them on what to do so we could all follow and not lost its like a teacher who is very passionable to explain how to learn the system I really love the team behind casper they are so hospitable at the same time aggressive in meeting their goals for the project..
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

I support. Looks cool!) good luck
Thank you for supporting Casper API. Yes Casper looks cool and a legit ICO so keep supporting this kind of Project and tell all your friends to invest to this ICO.
This ICO is not only a legit but gonna be one of the best ICO this year if you do a background search on this ICO for sure you will know what I am saying right now. Casper API will provide an amazing services to all of us especially their one of a kind decentralized cloud storage which will be the best data storage in the whole world.
difinitely right most of the advisor is know and they are on the top list,the background of the team and ico are already in the site which is all info and profession write there,Casper is truly trusted.
I agree with you guys! Casper API is one of the most promising ICO this year. the team has a great advisor and great backround even if you check it. and the community of Casper API has a lot of member's that are really hard working.
In addition to your coment above, they are also rated 4.  ICO rating out of 5. Achieving this ICO rate is not easy, you have to meet all the qualification to be followed. Lets support the team until the end.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

I support. Looks cool!) good luck
Thank you for supporting Casper API. Yes Casper looks cool and a legit ICO so keep supporting this kind of Project and tell all your friends to invest to this ICO.
This ICO is not only a legit but gonna be one of the best ICO this year if you do a background search on this ICO for sure you will know what I am saying right now. Casper API will provide an amazing services to all of us especially their one of a kind decentralized cloud storage which will be the best data storage in the whole world.
difinitely right most of the advisor is know and they are on the top list,the background of the team and ico are already in the site which is all info and profession write there,Casper is truly trusted.
I agree with you guys! Casper API is one of the most promising ICO this year. the team has a great advisor and great backround even if you check it. and the community of Casper API has a lot of member's that are really hard working.
In addition to your coment above, they are also rated 4.  ICO rating out of 5. Achieving this ICO rate is not easy, you have to meet all the qualification to be followed. Lets support the team until the end.
it achieves high rank in ICO rating, this project lead on top. Very interesting one it makes changes in the storage industries.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: