Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:45:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44148 times)
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:55:36 AM

Important information!

Dear friends!

We have to inform you that our ICO is postponed for an indefinite period

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

well I think Casper can resolved this issue more best to be legal process by the way thanks devs for update we looking forward until the end, more power Casper api.
i hope they resolved it soon. thanks for the update team Casper API
We are hoping to resolve the issue, I believe  the Casper will do it thanks for the news more powers to the team and developer.

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

It's amazing to see that casper api first has made it so far in so less time, it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said, just best of luck to everyone involved in this project.
yes in the middle of there ico showing thats this casper have potential to make success. there is  no luck its all about hardwork . casper api are really determine to make it more great project. the team and all participants giving there best.

Hard work yes, but you also need to be at the top of all competitors and provide the superior service.

We are confident of the success of our project

That's a good condition to become the number one in this space in the future! Wink Keep up the good work.
they made it on top now. Casper API is a very competitive project they surpass the other data storage now.
Hard work is the key to success I see the potential of Casper and it will be on the top soon the best ico ever.

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

Sad to hear about the indefinite stop of this project, some says that they will return all the funds they got on their activities. I don't know if this is true, but I still keep on touch of it.
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

Sad to hear about the indefinite stop of this project, some says that they will return all the funds they got on their activities. I don't know if this is true, but I still keep on touch of it.

Indeed it was really unexpected because of the project going smoothly, though the team are really doing their best to resolve all this matter. Lets all hope for the best and sucess of project casper.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

I can't understand, what is the reason to make refund, if they run smoothly and just need to get license?
Does it mean that in case of ICO relaunch, pre sale stage will be repeated?
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

Also guys I wonder why did you make posts like "Hurry up, pre-sale will end soon", you wanna say that 1 week ago you didn't know about issue with license?
May be real issue is that you didn't collect enough money on pre-sale? Understand correctly, I wish you to launch your product, but all these actions seems strange
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

It's amazing to see that casper api first has made it so far in so less time, it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
yes in the middle of there ico showing thats this casper have potential to make success. there is  no luck its all about hardwork . casper api are really determine to make it more great project. the team and all participants giving there best.

Hard work yes, but you also need to be at the top of all competitors and provide the superior service.

That's a good condition to become the number one in this space in the future! Wink Keep up the good work.
they made it on top now. Casper API is a very competitive project they surpass the other data storage now.
Hard work is the key to success I see the potential of Casper and it will be on the top soon the best ico ever.
No doubt for that, Casper team really works hard from the beginning up to now. Good thing is that, their hard works were able to provide a good result in each phase they completed as of the moment.

Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

Important information!

Dear friends!

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

It is just a small conflict for the casper but we all know that they can easily resolved this little problem. And I believe that they will resolve this in just a short span of time.

no one should worry about what happened. ico continues but they will pay. Thank you and be fair to us. godbless all your team.

I hope that the ICO will launch soon and the team will fix all of the issue,  This project has a lot of potential.  Looking forward for more updates from the team. 
It was on my prognosis that Casper will get through this. The approval they're waiting isn't difficult for them to be granted. This platform is really worthy to let it happen according to its plan.

25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

Important information!

Dear friends!

well I think Casper can resolved this issue more best to be legal process by the way thanks devs for update we looking forward until the end, more power Casper api.
what happened to Casper Api? why would that be like that soon? now the project is better known than that. Do not worry about bad things

GigTricks
25espia1994

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:36:20 AM

Important information!

Dear friends!

It is just a small conflict for the casper but we all know that they can easily resolved this little problem. And I believe that they will resolve this in just a short span of time.

no one should worry about what happened. ico continues but they will pay. Thank you and be fair to us. godbless all your team.

I hope that the ICO will launch soon and the team will fix all of the issue,  This project has a lot of potential.  Looking forward for more updates from the team. 
It was on my prognosis that Casper will get through this. The approval they're waiting isn't difficult for them to be granted. This platform is really worthy to let it happen according to its plan.
now there are many who do not understand that it would be well soon as we know the Casper Api is so trusting people so it must be properly done so that the Casper Api name will not break

GigTricks
25espia1994

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

casper api unfortunately trusted a lot so let's not let go people think the project is happening now we should further strengthen the inside of each person. to not reduce investors.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

Important information!

Dear friends!

We are hoping to resolve the issue, I believe  the Casper will do it thanks for the news more powers to the team and developer.
we are very confident that we will not abandon Casper Api I know I can solve the problem that comes. do not worry about that project

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

Yes, it's sad because many say that's what happens.
but hopefully we will not be able to deal with the problem of the project until we make a positive project for the need to pray for Casper Api to work well.

GigTricks
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

I love everything about this project, spoke to many admins on telegram and the team seems very approachable and professional. Can't wait for this one to start the sale Smiley
lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

Yes, it's sad because many say that's what happens.
but hopefully we will not be able to deal with the problem of the project until we make a positive project for the need to pray for Casper Api to work well.

What we can do right now is to be positive on what is happening, I'm sure the team are making an action with regards the issue the success is just right after let's hope for the best and trust to team Casper good luck.

lesgereron

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:28:35 PM

I love everything about this project, spoke to many admins on telegram and the team seems very approachable and professional. Can't wait for this one to start the sale Smiley

Likewise, feel the same way can't wait for the project Casper to start the sale im sure that many investors are waiting and looking forward to invest in this wonderful project.

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

I know all people who support Casper is alarming about the news we just trust the team and devs they can fix about the issue what is facing them right now all we can do now is to support do what we can do for Casper..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

This is really a GREAT NEWS!

Different countries showing great interest in Blockchain Technology and this news from China is one proof that we are nearing great success.

This progress from China will really make a great impact on the development of Blockchain Technology and to the projects involving the said technology.

China will spend more than a billion dollars on the
development of blockchain

We have already told you about the great conquest of more and more countries by the blockchain.

Now we would like to tell you news from China.

The Chinese authorities are showing great interest in the technology of the distributed register, which is the basis of cryptocurrencies. As reported in the local media, the governments of the provinces Shenzhen and Hangzhou intend to invest a total of 1,679 billion dollars in the blockchain fund, which will allocate money for the development of relevant projects. It can be noted that today these public investments are the largest in the world in the sphere of blockchain.

A big breakthrough in the use of blockchain is expected due to the increase in Internet access in China: despite the fact that now in China there are 772 million users of the network, which is almost three times higher than in the US, the level of Internet penetration remains significantly lower than in the US — 55% against 89%.

However, if the Chinese authorities are ready to spend money on the introduction of blockchain technology, then they are in no hurry to allow the ICO.

Do you think whether this trend will change and will China allow ICO?

Reference:
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/china-will-spend-more-than-a-billion-dollars-on-the-development-of-blockchain-24d91cf13465

This is really one of the great news that motivates us crypto enthusiast. Hearing that a giant country will going to invest billions in blockchain technology tells that the crypto world is now progressing and getting bigger and bigger as the time goes by. And I believe that Casper will play a vital part of this news.
Now that big and first world countries are joining and entering the crypto world this simply means that cryptocurrencies are getting bigger and bigger as the time goes by and getting popular to all the countries. And Casper API will be part of the greatest success of cryptocurrencies in the succeeding years to come.
Wow, because of this news there's possible that our investors will be big and we know that china are huge country and it has so many population it will help us a lot. Congrats!

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

Important information!

Dear friends!

Well,everything happen has a purpose. Its better to identify early rather than after ICO. So people would not expect any and doubted. I am happy to be part of this project.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

Its really a job well done since the team was able to put up their desired outcomes towards achieving their aims as they gain good remarks to everyone in having collaborations to investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: