Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

Important information!

Dear friends!

We have to inform you that our ICO is postponed for an indefinite period

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

Reference; https://medium.com/casperapi/important-information-ab9eed9a8eab

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesybitz

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

Important information!

Dear friends!

Since our company is incorporated in Zug, Switzerland, we have to get the green light from FINMA (The Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) that has not given the necessary approval to conduct the sale on the dates we have planned. We will continue working on resolving this issue so that in the future no legal conflicts can arise.

All the funds contributed by investors will be returned to the wallets you have transferred the money from.

After calculating all the results the tokens will be put in a single spreadsheet and sent to your wallets on the ICO launch day.

As part of the Pre-sale we have attracted fiat investments in exchange for a share in the company so the work on Casper API will be continued, and you can track our progress on github. We will come back to conduct an ICO after gathering the necessary approval and releasing as minimum an alpha version of the product.

We are extremely grateful for your support and we hope that our decision will be taken in the right spirit. Besides, this will allow our potential investors to contribute to a project that already has real world utility.

You still can communicate with team and community here https://t.me/CasperProjectENG , we ll you keep updated.

well I think Casper can resolved this issue more best to be legal process by the way thanks devs for update we looking forward until the end, more power Casper api.
Let us believe that Casper API team can overcome this conflict because we all know the potential of this project. And let's trust the process that they can finish solving this conflict in just a short period of time.

Yeah that's right mate, I am hoping that their investors or community won't get disappoint or frustrate about this issues anyway. Casper Api

became honest to their community also to their investors of course, at least up to the very last they've became transparent still to all of us

here, and I admired their sincerity honestly speaking.
lovesybitz

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

Very clear and concise graphics, very detailed and easy to follow. nice job Cheesy I'll be watching closely to see your progress.

the successful project due to the good admin members and the trust of the partners. so I'm very grateful to the hard-working participants because all Casper Api is successful.
Yes that is right because of the effort of everyone Casper team, supporters and believers all of them help each other just to make sure they will spread in the whole world this ICO is, all of their ideas, visions, projects and services which will help all of us to make a better world. Goodluck and thank you everyone for your non-stop effort. Casper Api to the moon!
Indeed, since they started the team are all in positive way. All are very accommodating even sometimes the answer to every question are already available but they still answer in timely manner.
That is totally true and I totally agreed to what you have said! The project time-frame went smoothly and organized as what they have planned maybe because of the optimistic attitude of all the Casper API team.
The success of Casper API is because of the hard work and dedication of all people behind this project. They are not tired of answering queries of their participants, they are accepting suggestions and feedback from people and they are not selfish on information about the project.
Yes theirs nothing imposible if you work as a team like here in the project of casper API thats why the team make this project better and going to be successful
Yes! Total teamwork, perseverance and cooperation will definitely the key for this project to succeed and we all witness how this attitude and characters was shown by the team. I, myself believe and trust this Casper API because I know that it will reach success because of their team as well.

I agree and also they all have the capabilities to make this project to succeed each individual has a good background, all professional and has a lot of experience that could really help and develop the project accordingly. And I am really confident to the team that they can really make the project succeed because we can see already the team showing us a great result.

We all know that dude, but what is happening  now was they are facing some issues right now were it became the reason to make their

project of Casper Api will be postponed for awhile, though I knew they can fix this immediately in just a matter short period of time I guess.
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

very nice concept , already got a few tokens cant wait for main net launch casper is gona be huge when it hits major exchanges such as binance okex etc got big hopes for this project possible my next 100x coin  Roll Eyes
lovesybitz

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

There is very little time before the end of the Pre-Sale of Casper API!

Use this time to explore our project and ask any questions you have left to the team members or the community!

Check out our White Paper https://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf

Test MVP https://demo.casperproject.io/signup

Ask questions in the chat https://t.me/CasperProjectENG to administrators:
@crypto_nur
@nodramalama
@Mark_administrator
@Maelstrom_s
@liutetskaia
@Julia_administrator

And most important — have time to buy CST tokens at an attractive price of$0.12. During the crowd-sale the price will be higher!

REMEMBER!

CST tokens can be purchased only on the official website https://casperproject.io

And if you received an individual offer to buy tokens from your personal email address, or someone calls himself an administrator/team member of Casper API project and sends you private messages offering to buy CST, for example, with discounts-know that they are scammers.

Immediately stop the conversation and contact any of the administrators mentioned above!

We do our best so that it will be simple and safe to become an investor of our project but we also ask you to be vigilant!

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/there-is-very-little-time-before-the-end-of-the-pre-sale-of-casper-api-f2749269e41d
Can't wait till results of pre-sale! I hope everything passed well and this small rebounce for last 2 days will positively influence on investors.
Well,what do you think guys, how much did they raised during pre-sale?

Even if it is only  a pre-sales for awhile, Casper raised a millions of dollar already in my perception were it is in accordance to the updates which they gave a couple of months past, isn't?
lovesybitz

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

New version of MVP client for providers — V. 0.0.6

Dear friends!

We have prepared to release a new version of MVP client for providers - V. 0.0.6

The new client will allow DApps to work not only with Ethereum blockchain, but also with Neo.

ATTENTION!

When reinstalling, remember to delete the folder casper from your computer.

In order that all people have time to properly restart the nodes, the time of the providers' competition this week is reduced. You can upgrade up to Saturday inclusive.

The status of your nodes can be checked on the website in the vendor table https://casperproject.io/providers.html

wow and here comes another update from the developers Smiley

as stated before, i really like this kind of dedication and development Smiley

This update and announcements is very awesome and makes me more excited to see the future progress of Casper API. Now that the MVP is ready to ready I can't really wait to see and use this nice and awesome DApps.
Me too! this update has a good news for me, because they manage to update the future of Casper API. and for all who participates there im sure they are proud of this news and update. i'm excited to see what will happen when the end of this ICO.
the team of Casper pursues work so hard and to let we know the good news coming from the team and developer Casper has a good plan to grow.
Yes! you are right, the Casper team and the community work so hard for the success of the project. that's why were here waiting for the news and update. Goodluck to the team!
The team are continuously improving the platform and making sure that all is in the right place. Casper API are going to be a number one secure and the most safest cloud storage in the market.
This would be the right and best time for you to be part and invest on Casper API now that they are ready to launch MVP ver. 6 it simply means that they are near to their success. And if I were you this would be the good time for you to invest because they are still on their pre-sale.

How very impressive that I saw from this project, imagined Casper Api showed how their investors really significant to them, that's why now wonder why investors loved them too and they've embraced Casper as well due to the honesty they've showed to their supporters/community.
I am still hoping for the best on this casper api.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

what is the fastest way you can imagine? to solve the problem? hopefully you can think of a quick way to avoid worrying about everything.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

The use of cryptocurrencies will grow by 60 times

Again the world news that we can not miss.

fpr more information visit : https://medium.com/casperapi/the-use-of-cryptocurrencies-will-grow-by-60-times-26aaf856882f
Indeed! Cryptocurrency will continuously growing until such time.  I believe if people will familiarize about this industry it will definitely rise faster than what we expected.

No doubt this will happen,  and its just starting right now,  there are a lot of companies that will adapt in this new technology. 
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

Guys, you've postponed your ICO second time! Why don't you get necessary approval earlier? You've had more than half a year for this purpose.
I believe in your project, but could you disclose pre-sale results at least, as you promised?
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

Important information!

Dear friends!

well I think Casper can resolved this issue more best to be legal process by the way thanks devs for update we looking forward until the end, more power Casper api.
Let us believe that Casper API team can overcome this conflict because we all know the potential of this project. And let's trust the process that they can finish solving this conflict in just a short period of time.

Yeah that's right mate, I am hoping that their investors or community won't get disappoint or frustrate about this issues anyway. Casper Api

became honest to their community also to their investors of course, at least up to the very last they've became transparent still to all of us

Transparency is exactly what I appreciate in Casper Api, and they perform well by setting up investment relations, partnership, MVP release and so on.
At the same time I would like to get answers for my questions above, because i didn't expect such outcome
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

I support. Looks cool!) good luck
Thank you for supporting Casper API. Yes Casper looks cool and a legit ICO so keep supporting this kind of Project and tell all your friends to invest to this ICO.
This ICO is not only a legit but gonna be one of the best ICO this year if you do a background search on this ICO for sure you will know what I am saying right now. Casper API will provide an amazing services to all of us especially their one of a kind decentralized cloud storage which will be the best data storage in the whole world.
difinitely right most of the advisor is know and they are on the top list,the background of the team and ico are already in the site which is all info and profession write there,Casper is truly trusted.
I agree with you guys! Casper API is one of the most promising ICO this year. the team has a great advisor and great backround even if you check it. and the community of Casper API has a lot of member's that are really hard working.
In addition to your coment above, they are also rated 4.  ICO rating out of 5. Achieving this ICO rate is not easy, you have to meet all the qualification to be followed. Lets support the team until the end.
it achieves high rank in ICO rating, this project lead on top. Very interesting one it makes changes in the storage industries.
We are so lucky to find this kind of great ICO keep supporting the team and the project until it ends.
That is true! That we are so much lucky to find an ICO like this that is so transparent and very responsible in every actions that they are doing. I'm glad to be part of this project.
Yes you are right because Casper Team is one of a kind that really thinks first their supporters and investors how they will be benefited on their projects by supporting them because nowadays a lot of ICOs always thinks first how they will make some money then forget to pursue their projects. Thank you so much Casper Team! Goodluck to all of us.

Absolutely the team really do care about its supporters and investors, and really determined to develop and finish the project well. And the team really has the credibility to do so.

If so, we should not have to worry about the readable news. It is better to trust the team. especially and I have seen their difficulty in this platform, until the end.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

Important information!

Dear friends!

It is just a small conflict for the casper but we all know that they can easily resolved this little problem. And I believe that they will resolve this in just a short span of time.

no one should worry about what happened. ico continues but they will pay. Thank you and be fair to us. godbless all your team.

I hope that the ICO will launch soon and the team will fix all of the issue,  This project has a lot of potential.  Looking forward for more updates from the team.  
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:56:14 PM

just a couple of days left until the ico sale afaik. imo they made a good work and promoting it, therefore, the sale will be a full success and even i am going to participate on it Smiley

normally, i dont shill very much about any projects, but casper api has changed my mind Smiley
d3x Team

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

This looks like an interesting project.  Will stay tuned for future developments.  Good luck team!
grimaltonio

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

Important information!

Dear friends!

https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37342224_205662216785760_1142786141997498368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=848c356bbf2666e25b4cdaa079a49c92&oe=5BCC92C4

Transparency is exactly what I appreciate in Casper Api, and they perform well by setting up investment relations, partnership, MVP release and so on.
At the same time I would like to get answers for my questions above, because i didn't expect such outcome

Looks like a very interesting project! I am going to participate for sure! Good luck to the team Smiley
Dump3er

Activity: 1358
Merit: 535

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

It's amazing to see that casper api first has made it so far in so less time, it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said, just best of luck to everyone involved in this project.
yes in the middle of there ico showing thats this casper have potential to make success. there is  no luck its all about hardwork . casper api are really determine to make it more great project. the team and all participants giving there best.

Hard work yes, but you also need to be at the top of all competitors and provide the superior service.

We are confident of the success of our project

That's a good condition to become the number one in this space in the future! Wink Keep up the good work.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

I heard that Casper is already at the stage of completing the ICO is it true? Collect the right amount of money to implement the project?

No, now there is a Pre-Sale. The next stage of ICO

you're done right ico so they are pre-sale. the project is over. it was so beautiful and it ended up comfortably.
i think the next thing right now is how far their roadmaps and other projects realization case but it looks like it went pass maybe exchange now might be the best idea

ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

Solid team. Like the idea - anything to accelerate the token revolution is good. We need more tools.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:55:30 AM

Important information!

Dear friends!

i hope they resolved it soon. thanks for the update team Casper API
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

It's amazing to see that casper api first has made it so far in so less time, it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said, just best of luck to everyone involved in this project.
yes in the middle of there ico showing thats this casper have potential to make success. there is  no luck its all about hardwork . casper api are really determine to make it more great project. the team and all participants giving there best.

Hard work yes, but you also need to be at the top of all competitors and provide the superior service.

We are confident of the success of our project

That's a good condition to become the number one in this space in the future! Wink Keep up the good work.
they made it on top now. Casper API is a very competitive project they surpass the other data storage now.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: