Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251]
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
dolvelan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

Good day, Friends!

Last week we provided the questionnaire about Casper API and a lot of our followers participated in it. Thank you!

So let's sum up some of the results.

1) Most of our followers are 18-45 years old, but there are a lot of people 45+ as well

2) We have a global community: Australia, US, UK, Netherlands, Portugal, Indonesia, Brazil, Russia and Philippines

3) Bitcointalk and twitter most popular sources to know about us

And finally. If we are talking about providers reward and the question was "How much do you need to earn to cover monthly fee for the internet/electricity for your PC running 24/7? $$$"

There were various answers from $5 to $200 per month, but we are not sure there is a country in the world where you need to pay $200 per month for electricity and internet.

We keep in mind that info while thinking about economics.

Your Casper API team
We do have different terms about electricity, just like in my country $200/month for electricity is real especially if you have plenty of appliances and people in the house.
Indeed, it all depends on the amount of equipment that uses electricity,
the more equipment that uses electricity the more it will spend
And also, the service provider of internet connection. We do have different service provider and different speed in our country. The faster connection, the better. But what will happen if our service provider is not as good as other country. People will spend a lot of money for their electricity and internet.

System will check your connection before you would be able to become provider, if it do not met requirments you wouldnt be albe to become on
Meaning, this is not good to all because there is a certain requirements for you to be a provider. This might cause some difficulty to people who likes to become a provider but didn't give all the requirements.
Without rules it will result to mess that's why it is important to have some rules.
a very worthwhile project, and best marketing strategy to promote the project, the team are confident enough
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

Good day, Friends!

Last week we provided the questionnaire about Casper API and a lot of our followers participated in it. Thank you!

So let's sum up some of the results.

1) Most of our followers are 18-45 years old, but there are a lot of people 45+ as well

2) We have a global community: Australia, US, UK, Netherlands, Portugal, Indonesia, Brazil, Russia and Philippines

3) Bitcointalk and twitter most popular sources to know about us

And finally. If we are talking about providers reward and the question was "How much do you need to earn to cover monthly fee for the internet/electricity for your PC running 24/7? $$$"

There were various answers from $5 to $200 per month, but we are not sure there is a country in the world where you need to pay $200 per month for electricity and internet.

We keep in mind that info while thinking about economics.

Your Casper API team
We do have different terms about electricity, just like in my country $200/month for electricity is real especially if you have plenty of appliances and people in the house.
Indeed, it all depends on the amount of equipment that uses electricity,
the more equipment that uses electricity the more it will spend
And also, the service provider of internet connection. We do have different service provider and different speed in our country. The faster connection, the better. But what will happen if our service provider is not as good as other country. People will spend a lot of money for their electricity and internet.

System will check your connection before you would be able to become provider, if it do not met requirments you wouldnt be albe to become on
Meaning, this is not good to all because there is a certain requirements for you to be a provider. This might cause some difficulty to people who likes to become a provider but didn't give all the requirements.
Without rules it will result to mess that's why it is important to have some rules.
You're right. It is good to have rules and requirements to have a better project and have a control to your system.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

This project has a very cool team and very well-known advisors, as the team is known to be the key to success in any project. I am sure that you have a future, so I will buy your coins in the long run.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

Can we know if there is a latest news about Casper API? because I already visit telegram but admin didn't response, is there any chance that this project was dead already? if you have any answers regarding about the project please drop here, or quote for me. Thanks!
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

Can we know if there is a latest news about Casper API? because I already visit telegram but admin didn't response, is there any chance that this project was dead already? if you have any answers regarding about the project please drop here, or quote for me. Thanks!
I don't think there is an update regarding this project. The team are very quiet about what's happening or is there any progress with Casper API. Sad to say but I think this is a dead project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 12:13:39 PM

I don't think there is an update regarding this project. The team are very quiet about what's happening or is there any progress with Casper API. Sad to say but I think this is a dead project.
Definitely! I try to patient about this project and hope I can see the progress or update on this year, but now we can make a conclusion that Casper API is really one of the dead project on 2018, no telegram activity, there's no update post on all social media. Very disappointed Tongue
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:38:29 PM

Definitely! I try to patient about this project and hope I can see the progress or update on this year, but now we can make a conclusion that Casper API is really one of the dead project on 2018, no telegram activity, there's no update post on all social media. Very disappointed Tongue

Although they were very active for quite a while in the past and responded promptly to any queries in a satisfying way. Didn't think this would go silent as it obviously did. Is there any hope left?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:10:13 PM

It was a great project at the start. But, now the team is silent everywhere. They are not even active on their telegram group anymore.
OZmaster

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:55:20 AM

It was a great project at the start. But, now the team is silent everywhere. They are not even active on their telegram group anymore.

Did they only have their pre-sale with 1 mil dollars or did they raise more in another phase?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:43:27 AM

Did they only have their pre-sale with 1 mil dollars or did they raise more in another phase?

They raised somewhat around what you have mentioned but, last time I heard they were in the process of refunding it to the investors.
OZmaster

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:17:14 PM

They raised somewhat around what you have mentioned but, last time I heard they were in the process of refunding it to the investors.

If this is true then that is at least something for those who had high hopes about this. However, I guess there crypto contributions are now much less worth than at the time of their contributions.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
dmitriYfilatov

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:23:18 PM

I was following this project a while ago, and it seemed like a nice idea. Just noticed on ICOShark.io https://icoshark.io/ico_listing/417 that only 3% was collected during the ICO. Is that correct?
The site doesn't seem to be working too...
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251]
  Print  

Jump to: