Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2018, 01:45:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72]
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 4615 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
This is something new for me. Thanks for sharing this kind of info. Compatibility allows to be independent of any existing blockchain and means flexibility. Of course devs like to integrate multiple platforms and as a result profit is growing.
By the way, have you tested MVP?
You're always welcome sir. Sharing good information to people who really need it is very easy. There are lots of benefits that Casper API is offering, we just need to study the project and understand well. I haven't tried the MVP, but for sure it has a good feedback from others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onediamond

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
This is something new for me. Thanks for sharing this kind of info. Compatibility allows to be independent of any existing blockchain and means flexibility. Of course devs like to integrate multiple platforms and as a result profit is growing.
You're always welcome sir. Sharing good information to people who really need it is very easy. There are lots of benefits that Casper API is offering, we just need to study the project and understand well. I haven't tried the MVP, but for sure it has a good feedback from others.
multiple platform in one apps this really amazing people having more idea and sharing just to keep more reading and updating thats most helpful for us and  for the team,collecting all idea is the most important to make a perfect and successful project we know all of this have a good feedback..

vic_veles

Activity: 210
Merit: 22

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

I like this project, I actively participate in it and hope for its future development.

vincentong17

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:00:13 PM

A chain of blocks or the world without intermediaries
Blockchain or, as it’s called, "Internet of Value" - is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/a-chain-of-blocks-or-the-world-without-intermediaries-19bdc1db901d

Optimists believe that in the closest future, blockchain technologies will rid the world of bureaucracy, corruption, fake elections, Internet fraud and unfulfilled contractual obligations. Indeed, how much simpler is our daily life could be, if we exclude the involvement of third parties, without any consequences for the binding and correct execution of contracts, registration of rights, the commission of transactions. Just imagine a world without regulators, notaries, banks, registrars and other intermediaries — a real blockchain paradise.
Yes indeed, Soon, everything will be on virtual currencies. Blockchain is a game changer and im very positive on that one. All transactions, sanctions, rights and everything we have now are part of the blockchain I hope Casper is one of their candidate of keeping data.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Name_none

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

You will reward those who provide their space to your hands. How will it work, the reward will depends on time or something else? Also, will it profitable to provide space?

xbl1008

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

CASPER

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

You will reward those who provide their space to your hands. How will it work, the reward will depends on time or something else? Also, will it profitable to provide space?

As I also learn the way casper api provide their service through by reading some of their articles post in twitter and staying tuned as they explain how amazing the technology works in their website. I think the answer to your question it depends on the space you provide on how are you gonna be paid, If you provide 100 terabytes of space there is an equivalent reward for you in providing that space to their service.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
xbl1008

CASPER

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:50:55 PM

multiple platform in one apps this really amazing people having more idea and sharing just to keep more reading and updating thats most helpful for us and  for the team,collecting all idea is the most important to make a perfect and successful project we know all of this have a good feedback..

Yeah mostly in our age, where as information is in demand we need storage that we can access anytime and something we can trust that why casper is working hard for the people to have something amazing like this, time will come the use of hardware device such as flash disk will be outdated and will be replace by cloud storages.

☁   Casper API   ☁
xbl1008

CASPER

View Profile
Today at 12:00:01 AM

That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.
For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.

☁   Casper API   ☁
canaveralnonie

Merit: 109

TOKPIE

View Profile
Today at 01:37:40 AM

That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.
For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.
But can I ask a question about it, I want to know the limitation of their system ( possible flaws ). I don't think that the Casper Api can handle all kind of cases and newly invented application from outside. What do you think?

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.