Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARREN BUFFET says Bitcoin won't end well  (Read 3770 times)
topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:42:44 PM

it is just a speculation, and he is not a god who can determine the future
I personally, and all of you. I am sure if you still trust bitcoin, and will not be affected by this kind of thing, and weak hands should sell all your coins
and do not make any posts that can dampen everyone's spirits
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

It's just a prediction. I think Warren Buffet said that because Bitcoin will never end. LOL. Maybe it'll become the local currency of this world instead of US dollar as before. But at first Bitcoin need to be legalized worldwide and Japan is the first country did that. I think after Japan, Australia will be the second one.

btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:59:21 PM

warren buffet is nt real in judging technology market space he failed in dotcom bubble and now he is nt in a mood to trust study believe crypto market as well don't believe
Kingigolo

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

I really like Warren Buffet, he's a sage and he made billions by being smart but even he said you don't have to invest in everything. If he doesn't share the optimism of crypto-enthusiasts,  his problem. I'm my opinion bitcoin and crypto is not a bubble and will be the greatest thing to happen after the Internet. Let's watch and see, though I understand his skepticism but the same risks are attached to the stock markets yet they aren't dead yet.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

He reminds me of my grandfather when he told me he didn’t trust milk in plastic bottles, “Milk should come from the cow in your yard not a plastic bottle like that fake looking stuff you’re drinking. I don’t know what’s in that stuff but it ain’t milk.”

I can actually see Buffet saying, “I don’t trust that computer money. That stuffs all fake not like real money that comes from a bank.”

drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:27:13 PM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.
Warren Buffett is also a businessman and politician. He knows what and when to say. Do not believe everything that such people say and what they say in the media. Think with your head, try to understand the technology of digital currencies.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

I know that Warren Buffet is a well known Businessman but he does not have exact idea about BTC,whatever he said his own word would not affect BTC trading.I remember that time when many other critics like him said that BTC is a great bubble which can burst any time and people would lose all of their investments,but the end came opposite to all of their statements when BTC reached to $19783 in mid Dec-17.

Actually big businessman like him somewhere represent govt stance,as BTC is decentralize so govt also use the well renowned successful businessmen to discourage  BTC trading.They come on media and spread disappointment in the people.So let consider this statement as his own personal statement which does nothing to do with BTC.In future many other people like him will appear to discourage BTC trading.BTC community has developed to such extent that these people have no effect on them..
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

Warren Buffett or someone else.
All these people - whales manipulate the price of bitcoins. You say bitcoin does not need weak hands. All this is so. But at a time when you have to keep to get your money back and at least make something, people like Warren Buffett have already made huge profits during the next recession.

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.
For me personally, I don't buy into such opinions of this wealthy people. Because this has happened over and over again wherein they would cause panic and FUD in the market and would end up so the can buy at the dips. So if you want to get wealthy in this crypto world, don't focus too much attention on these kinds of news and just focus on your strategy in earnings.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:17:12 AM

Basically he probably doesnt even know what is a crypto or how does it work.he doesn't invest in tech, so it makes little sense to believe he's an oracle in that space. Warren Buffet makes his investment based on fundamentals. So, I can say for sure that Warren Buffet and any fundamental investor does’t have positive opinion about Bitcoin.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

He said so because of the way the price of cryptocurrencies were crashing. I know with what happen to coinmarketcap this first quarter of 2018 an average person will panic. Before the end of this year go back and interview him.
albertcrypto110

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

Warren.B always has FUD the bitcoin .Warren is NO expert in technology. basically he probably doesnt even know what is a crypto or how does it work.. Buffet makes his investment based on fundamentals.He might be worried that his companies will not exist anymore because of Bitcoin.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

Warren buffet wants to earn money from share market and don't want to share his profit to anyone but Bitcoin is making so many Warren buffet's and sharing profit equally to everyone. This makes him worry and he cannot loot money making others fool if Bitcoin is accepted worldwide. Warren buffet or any ones negative comments on Bitcoin won't effect anything.
buffet is giving away his billions to charity. He is already working with bill gates foundation. I'm a big crypto fan but none of us know for sure which way btc will go. Buffet is a very bright man, came from a poor family and I'd now amongst the richest in the world. What buffet said is no different than what the founder of etherium said. Just use it as a word of caution
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

Mr Buffet is an investor well known in the investment world. That does not mean that he is no more a speculator. What is said about Bitcoin may or may not happen. He is only being speculative but the blockchain technology cast a very bright future for bitcoin.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

What buffet said is no different than what the founder of etherium said.
The founder of Ethereum will soon have far more money than Buffet.  Just give it a year or two.  Etherum is going to rule the world.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
NeoTech42

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

2017 has been a surge in Bitcoin price and all other cryptocurrencies price. Although Buffet believes cryptocurrencies won't have an happy end, i guess he doesn't understand the principle of Blockchain nor cryptocurrency.

Sure, it's not a physical asset like real companies, it might sounds strange for him to create value just with intellectual ability.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

Warren Buffet is indeed a great investor, maybe the greatest in our era, but he isn’t any kind of god on Earth and he’s getting older. That’s his opinion, but the real world is telling the opposite. Blockchain is growing stronger every hour, Altcoins are blooming and BTC it’s still on the throne.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

Warren buffet is a man we should all listen to with regards to stocks and shares, but is bitcoin listed on any stock market?! It won't end well, but who knows when that end will take place, could be when the internet is replaced with something out of this world

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

Probanly right when he says crypto is not going to end well, it will not end well for the.likes of him and the banks.
warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:09:53 PM

Warren Buffet has thousands of dollars invested in stocks and he will certainly not support crypto otherwise his Stock empire will go down.
He is playing smart by downplaying the value of Crypto as he doesn't want everyone to sell their stocks and move to Cryptoworld.
HODL people we will succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: