Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 06:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARREN BUFFET says Bitcoin won't end well  (Read 3771 times)
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

Everybody is entitled to his own opinion.  We can't do anything about it. He has the right to share his thoughts and opinions. Even if Mr. Warren Buffett is considered famous because of his financial predictions that have come true, still he has been wrong several times.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

they said that trump will never win ,trump will never be president  lol hey warren donald trump is the president ,everybody has got there opinion .peoples personal opinion do not validate  what is gonna be.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:59:59 PM

There is still a very real option, in which bitcoin can really end badly. This can be the case if people constantly buy and hold bitcoin in order to profit from the increase in its value. In this case, bitcoin will really grow rapidly in price and if it reaches very high price values, bitcoin holders will worry for their money in bitcoin and will keep track of news information about the crypto currency. If the manifestation of high bitcoat volatility coincides in time with such negative information, many nervous investors will begin selling their bitcoins, its price will go down even faster and real panic will begin. Bitcoin can quickly fall in price to the minimum limits, including up to its practical depreciation. Or think that this can not be?
edison benzamin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

Maybe he is greast investor, but he is an old man that actually don't know about how it all works. Stupid people will sell their Bitcoins after his words. Smart people - will hold.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:16:39 AM

Warren Buffet is not a fortune teller. Don't give him the power to dictate bitcoin's destiny.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:51:13 AM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.
A bold claim I shpuld say. And it should not be unnoticed because it came from a successful businessman, even more so Warren Buffet. But just because you should pay attention to this claim doesn't mean you should get carried away by your FUDs. Exert support on bitcoin and give our trust to the blockchain technology while retaining our investments and I'm sure we couls turn the tides just like what we always do.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:54:34 AM

right now we can see in the news about bitcoin mostly fake and made by the haters of bitcoin, i dont know why if bitcoin gone the haters will happy? maybe someday if the haters is success to makes very very bad news about bitcoin, bitcoin will gone forever with bad end storys

Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:25:08 AM

Maybe right now cryptocurrency isn't looking great I just don't see why he thinks Bitcoin is a complete scam. Buffet hasn't really given any reason as to why cryptocurrency is a scam.

Yes its true, not because the price is low then you can say that bitcoin will end. I think this is one of the fake news that never share to other people, because this news will affect bitcoin and also the people who invest in bitcoin, because there are weak people who hear some bad news and then they will sell all their bitcoin even if in  low price. Dont just believe in what people say because bitcoin will survive and will live for a long time Smiley
mobiljonson

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:31:01 AM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.
in my opinion it is just as unwarranted opinion about cryptocurrency. Because the world of cryptocurrency became known by all circles of society and more and more who want to join and invest in bitcoin
EasyTutor

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:58:45 AM

Warren Buffet is obviously one of the richest men in the world and is very intelligent; however, in the crypto world, people like him are the reason it's so needed. We see now that major business men and women are leaving their massive corporations to get in on the crypto revolution. Stay strong.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

He is certainly a respected person and a professional in his field. But his opinion has no foundation. Now if he said that if bitcoin doesn't drop to $ 100 before 2020, then he will eat his dick. That would be a cool statement)))
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
He made the argument to say that Bitcoin would end prematurely, and I supported his opinion. But bitcoin will never end soon because it is bringing so many benefits to many investors around the world. In addition, it creates a lot of work for many people.
So Bitcoin will survive for a long time serving the community and people around the world. But Bitcoin's instability will kill itself.

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

Everyone is free to to express an opinion in respect of any subject matter, either good or bad. That is exactly what Warren Buffet is doing. It is up to the listeners or readers to decide whether to allow such statement impact them positively or otherwise.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

Even though he is known for being a great investor, he is still old man and his age is so far compare to the technology that we have here in our generation and that is why Warren Buffet will never understand why we are her in cryptocurrencies because he just think that bitcoin is just a hype and a useless thing without even looking deep on it.
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

Everyone has an opinion but no one can actually predict what will happen. This is no different.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

According to rule of law all men are born equall and should be treated equall irespective of their economic status, WARREN BUFFET is just an entity and his opinion should be treated as one man openion which He is entitled to and no extra premium should be attached to his statement.
To me his clam above is inconsequential and alterly  fatuous, i say so because he does not not have any indices, parameter or any good yardstick to which he use to arrive at that conclusion, infact it is nothing but a dying mans world.
TheBraveDesolator

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:15:28 AM

Mr. Buffet always hates technology. He isn't investing on any technology related companies. He and will always be FUDing bitcoin.
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

Warren Buffet says Bitcoin will not end well, but I do not believe it. Because Bitcoin is the most popular and valuable currency at present. It's rising every year since its inception and is accepting it as a worldwide payment. Bitcoin usage and number of users are increasing day by day. So it can be said that it will never end.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

if bitcoin ends up taking advantage of current opportunities to benefit from investing with bitcoin, I do not think anyone can be sure what bitcoin will be in the future

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:55:22 PM

There is no exact scenario of bitcoin development, but this is the main interest of working with it. And I hope that the cryptocurrency will have the most optimistic scenario and it will be fully implemented as a currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: