Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARREN BUFFET says Bitcoin won't end well  (Read 3769 times)
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:01:40 PM

I do not believe in the negative end of bitcoin, as this technology is necessary for us, ordinary people, not only to earn money, but also to improve everyday life. Therefore, bitcoin will not disappear.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

Who will not tell you exactly when the cryptocurrency will cease to exist and what will be its last price, but I am sure that bitcoin will develop and people will feel more and more need for it. This technology is worthy of full implementation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

that is his own individual opinion as compared to the opinions of over 7 billion world population. bitcoin ideology is a unique one which will surely take over the world in the nearest future. if you are a weak hand sell now and leave us the strong hands to invest in bitcoin
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

Not suprised but kinda sad. Well i know bitcoin already had bad image in other people's eye. But i don't think that there are still many that think bitcoin is a bad thing, or how it won't end well.
I bet he won't say that carelessly. He may knows more about economics and currency than i do, and i think he's not wrong. Since rather than other investments, bitcoin is more risky, and also nothing can be responsible for bitcoin loss, and its end later.
But i myself believe that bitcoin is something strong, and has a bright future. Let's just see in few years later what is true, his words or our believe in bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:59:27 PM

Don't you ever believed the opinion of just one entity over the blockchain technology. Warren Buffet is only talking off point. He's seeking cheap attention. Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency at large isn't for the fearful or those with sentiments. Bitcoin belongs to no one.So my dear friend, don't get scared.

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:06:58 PM

As much as I love and respect Warren, I believe he is wrong in this case.  He does not understand this new technology and market, so of course he will not support it.  He finally got around to investing in Apple only recently.  That was his first technology investment since ibm. 
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

Well, I respect his knowledge and experience in investment. In fact, I am following his rules and principles while investing in crypto too and had great results with it so far so let's not raise doubt his ability. However, when it comes to technology, he is not matured enough as per the opinion of his partner. In a recent annual general meeting, his partner said that Warren is crazy or he is still learning (in context of acquiring 5% share capital in Apple). We should not expect anything in terms of technology if he is not even using email. Blockchain and blockchain based cryptocurrencies are way ahead of his understandings.
Marvelio

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

it may be that those who make false news know very well the future of bitcoin will be good in the future, by provoking false news with the price supply turmoil with it they buy all the bitcoin with the price down.
do not be too confident with the news that is uncertain before bitcoin itself publishes immediate failure in the end.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.

Everything has bad end, and the world trends is changing every time.
We don't need to afraid of this, all we have to do is preparing for that time.
Even this world will have a doom's day, we know it all, but we still live happily even we don't know when the times will come.
All we have to do is preparing for the future.
vinbitpon

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

He is definitely wrong with what he is saying. Bitcoin's market is different to the market he is into so I really doubt his views about this.

Warren should study more about the crypto and bitcoin before doing speculations.
Griegura

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

this allows us to think that one should not listen to Buffett's opinion of Bitcoin. I bet he does not have an e-mail, he uses a facsimile machine for communication; so forget about any connection between Buffett and Bitcoin.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

Yeah like he is always right. He has been wrong too many times for us to take him seriously. Do you even know that he has no idea about technology and has been investing in mostly traditional stock from the beginning. Also he is invested heavily in bank stocks and would end up losing if the crypto currencies pick up steam.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:19:00 PM

In present scenario every one is just against bitcoinsnd all other crypto currencies too because they don’t find bitcoin to be that much trust worthy and think that bitcoin is more indulge in illegal activities than being beneficial and I think this is true also. The biggest advantage of bitcoin that it provides very safe and confidential transactions as its transactions does not involve any third party seizure and thus no third party could keep records of bitcoin transactions so terrorists are now using bitcoin for selling their drugs, explosives, money laundering etc and this could be the biggest reason why all are against bitcoin.
Thera Bethari

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:43:27 PM

Warren is very knowledgeable and experienced investor. But like everybody else, he is only human and cannot know what the future holds. Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general are here to stay. Price volatility is a problem now but it will stabilize. The technology and its potential is huge, we are now only scrapping the surface. So I don't think Warren Buffet is right in his assessment of cryptos.
potsu

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

That's what everybody was saying before bitcoin goes boom. Find inspiration here on the forum. I saw one post from 2011 which predicts that they will be the future millionaires and yes they are now. They have legendary accounts and they are talking about insane amount of btc. One guy says he will blindly ride this bull (btc) wherever it is going and now he's enjoying the fruits of his faith. No one knows what will happen just don't lose hope and be wise.
jean messi

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:28:52 AM

In our world can be anything. All about what these people say I prefer not to think. I live today and now I believe that I will earn money on the crypt.
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:30:34 AM

do not believe in someone who is definitely all in our own hands, the first example
of bitcoin is considered a scam and now many are hunting him, the same with
someone's statement about bitcoin if in his opinion will be destroyed according
to him, then say we think that bitcoin will continue soaring to its peak

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

yes of course the bitcoin is still very unclear which means that when bitcoin ends and can not be used again there are 2 possibilities that happened, the first most likely the price will drop or most likely also the price is very expensive and supply is up. just pray that the price does not collapse.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:08:02 AM

This will not be explained what happens with Bitcoin in the next few years, you should not be convinced with it.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

One persons opinion does not necessarily affect the whole cryptoworld. If you are scared and dont believe in bitcoin nor the other cryptocurrencies then sell your coins but to those who are loyal to bitcoin and the alternate coins, they will stay and hodl and wait for the right timing for them to sell their coins when they need them and not because one person says it is the end or it wont end well.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: