Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARREN BUFFET says Bitcoin won't end well  (Read 3770 times)
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

Who won't let you know precisely when the cryptographic money will stop to exist and what will be its last cost, yet I am certain that bitcoin will create and individuals will feel increasingly requirement for it. This innovation is deserving of full execution.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:04:12 AM

As much as I love and respect Warren, I believe he is wrong in this case.  He does not understand this new technology and market, so of course he will not support it.  He finally got around to investing in Apple only recently.  That was his first technology investment since ibm. 

I think If you believe in bitcoin, you will not listen to the old words of the business rulers. The rich just weed out those who are smart enough to invest in a crypto but are emotionally weak to deal with crashes and more.
Same thing he said months before prices went crazy and everyone bought crypto. I understand, he is a successful business king and an expert in traditional stocks, but I will not take a word from someone who does not fully understand the technology and bias against the old system. Everyone remembers how hard he hit the bitcoin and the negative comments were in 2016 but a few months later, a miracle happened.
BellamyWilliams

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:32:58 AM

I think he is now seeing the profit potential in doing Bitcoin investment, which is why they will keep on bashing Bitcoin in order to bring its current price further down only for them to buy it, its a common strategy by many wealthy investors. We would require some positive news so that btc starts rising again.
Bibi shop

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Warren buffet is one of the richest respected trader and businessman and due to bitcoin craze which other see as an opportunity to earn quick with their invested money in crypto. Some of the rich gentleman came to a hard way before they achieve their success while in cryptocurrency, it was very easy to generate money as long as your are good in marketing and you know how the system works in order to sell and invest at the right time.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

At this point in his life, this is the only thing Warnout Buttdrip should be investing in:

Lolo gi

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:21:52 AM

Last time I followed Buffet advice on buying airline stock. People got dragged off the plane and stocks in the airline industry tanked like a skunk. I finally broke even this year. Since then, how long have we had to wait to see a fortuitous fall of bitcoin? Years! And it could only be given due to governmental factors and probably the sale of contracts through the wall street.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been running for how many years and what is happening in the market today is not as difficult as what happened a few years ago. My only advice is to keep waiting and another rumor from people who do not care about the welfare of everyone. They think spreading false information or opinions can help everyone but the truth is to cause the FUD into that weak hand
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.
No. 1 rule on this cryptoworld which is dont ever believe or trust someones words towards on how crypto would be either regarding on prices or future predictions. That BUffet man is just saying his own opinion not totally a reliable thing to consider for you to believe that guy usually make some funds but the truth is he do make engagement with bitcoin which is a total dumbass.
Maybe that person is famous but famous does not mean all of his word is true. He just want to make us panic.
Who knows future? Nobody. That people only make his prediction and none of his word has 100% right. We must believe to ourselves.
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies are not stable currency. Their values goes up & down. So we cannot make investment in bitcoin according to anyone's words. Our personal decision is what matters here.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:08:30 PM

There is no exact scenario of bitcoin development, but this is the main interest of working with it. And I hope that the cryptocurrency will have the most optimistic scenario and it will be fully implemented as a currency.

I think he probably does not really understand cryptocurrency and how it works. I want to remind you that Warren Buffet is a new person who knows nothing in the world of technology, so what he says has nothing to do with Bitcoin, or cryptocurrency is just an idiot like you would post what idiots like Buffett would say about Bitcoin, and if you can handle the truth then sell your coins and submit this to us.
 There are many people who say bitcoin will die soon, bitcoin will crash soon, bitcoin is ponzi scheme, etc. And they say this when bitcoin is only $ 600, $ 400, or even $ 100 or less.
 Because the fact is that bitcoin is an innovative technology today. Even if price wise we are not up to the previous altitude, which I think will happen, bitcoin will still serve a certain niche of investors and users well enough that needs decentralization and globalization.

I'm really afraid of hoping to end up not close. I want to hear from individuals who are knowledgeable about the future.
What do you think is in line with Warren's buffet statement, he is a globally rich giant, he told CNBC on Wednesday that the recent madness of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies would not end well. "In terms of cryptocurrency, in general, I can say almost certain that they will end badly,"
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

Bitcoin will not end, it will continue to circulate endlessly. There is a lot of bad news about bitcoin, but it will make bitcoin more popular.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Yeah and so was he wrong about Google and Amazon. If people would have listened to him then than they would not have been able to tap Into the huge returns that these two companies have given over the years. He just does not understand technology and like he said himself, he doesn't invests in something he doesn't understands.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

Perhaps the old fart was saying that Bitcoin is not going to end things well for him. It is true that Warren Buffet is one of the most successful investors till date. But IMO, his success has more to do with pure luck than anything else.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:27:53 PM

I think he's right, because he has a lot of potential. To date, there is no large investment of large corporations in the crypto-currency market and when they invest, the market will go up.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

Understanding of the market is a strong skill to have in the determinance of future financial knowledge. Warren Buffet is strong in stock and financial rudiments but may not be well knowledgeable when it comes to digitalizing money. Its a way of having your money close to you.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.

maybe i should be embarrassed, but the first things that comes to my mind is - who is Warren Buffet, and why should I trust him? I feel very strange about these people who make such conclusions based on nothing.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16688

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

who is Warren Buffet
Google gives 27.9 million hits. In short, he's kinda good at investing. And that made him one of the richest man on earth.

and why should I trust him?
You shouldn't! He's been wrong with his tech-predictions before. He's old, doesn't understand tech, and practices what he preaches: don't invest in things you don't understand. That works for him.

neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

If we are true believers of bitcoin and we believe in bitcoin.nothing to worry even for reddays.its just a normal situation in crypto.im not a big holder of bitcoin i only hold small ammount but i dont have a weak hands in this situation.i still believe that bitcoi n will rise and boom this year 2018.and i dont belive in news or fud.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

Haha
Mr. Buffet doesn't have a clue about the cryptography as a technology and it's possibilities. He's a money maker of passed times. Crypto is here to stay a looong time and it will change the face of finances in the near future. The banks are on their death bead but they don't know it yet.
KieranWilson886

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

This is one of possible scenario for bitcoin. Stupid people will sell their Bitcoins after his words. Smart people - will hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: