Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARREN BUFFET says Bitcoin won't end well  (Read 3780 times)
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:03:44 AM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.

He is respected on his own field and such, but Cryptocurrency Market as far from Traditional Market. He is one of those butthurt rich old man that doesn't want to embrace innovation and new technology. Who listens to them anyway? They are not cryptocurrency experts. Bitcoin is still expanding its utilization in the wholeworld despite the FUDs around it.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:13:19 AM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.

That is their opinion and everyone are entitled to it but we should consider too that Bitcoin investment is also a threat to their businesses so everyone that are against Bitcoin will say lot of negative things, block propaganda or anything that will create FUD just to make the investors to leave and avoid this investment.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:21:04 AM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
People who don't understand what digital currency(cryptocurrency) say things because they are confused and also refuse to accept change. How can you say bitcoin won't end well Huh Huh
Bitcoin is the revolution to the financial system in the world.
loismanny88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

That is their opinion and everyone are entitled to it but we should consider too that Bitcoin investment is also a threat to their businesses so everyone that are against Bitcoin will say lot of negative things, block propaganda or anything that will create FUD just to make the investors to leave and avoid this investment.

Well they did all they could to make BTC dip as low as possible in order to buy as much as they can. Now we wait for it to rise again. I'm sure that all of that naysayers have a decent amount of BTC in their portfolio.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:45:29 PM

That is all about speculation. Everyone can predict the future of whatever they want to. I do not have any issue with that but I just want to let you understand that bitcoin enthusiasts like us do not see it like that. Although their pullout from crypto may endanger the market everything will be restored after these group of whales who use mind games to buy cheap from panic sellers.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:41 PM

Warren Buffet is not satoshi nakamoto who is well verse in bitcoin and blockchian technology. Warren Buffet is a name in the field of stocks so he should leave bitcoin alone. Bitcoins is the future currency and is here to stay.
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:26:59 AM

We shouldn't care what he says. Its just and opinion, speculation. He cant know what is the future of bitcoin, if it will rise or fall. All wecan do it see for ourselves in thefuture and be positive of course.
railyako

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:53:26 AM

It is Just speculation of course, he can't know the future. It is true that he is a very big investo but we can't take what he said seriously. Let's be patient wait and just have confidence in the market.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

Warren Buffet probably doesn't even really understand all the technology behind bitcoin, the blockchain and the other cryptocurrencies, he's simply too old but and of course it's cooler to say that something will fail rather than it's a great idea...
Warren Buffett he's smarter than all of us put together and never simply scattered words , always invest wisely positiva all needed and income, and risk.  Cool Roll Eyes Cheesy

hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Who cares what he thinks and talks, we believe in what we believe and that's it we don't get dictated just because he is a successful person and other reasons.
FXTradingPro

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

Fear or criticize what you don't know or understand. That is exactly what is happening here. I can't understand why there is so much focus on someone who has always been hesitant in embracing new technologies. Shouldn't the focus or success of Bitcoin be on tech pioneers and what they think? Won't they have greater insight into the future of BTC?
crypto Deddy

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:02:55 PM

sometimes it is good to stay away from some setting news before they pollute your mindset, not everything you hear on media you take into consideration, some news are just meant to be ignored.
Schwabac

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:08:52 PM

Warren Buffet is old now, i really doubt that he really knows how bitcoin works and the way that it can revolutionate the entire world, i am more than sorry for him, but bitcoin is not going to be dying on a near future, it is just matter of time until it shines

Hello!
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

bitcoin is very useful for people and those who already know about it but I do not know exactly when bitcoin will close.
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

I checked all his trading history and my answer is:

NO

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
Patrick777

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:37:17 PM

at some point i have observed that people against the idea of bitcoin, really is pressing the issue about the end of cryptos and bitcoin.
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

I always give a benefit of doubt for someone like Warren Buffet, that's why in investing diversification is a must.
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

Warren Buffet has to protect his interest. These people would do anything to keep the money in the big banks. Bitcoin is here to stay and I  doubt if any negative statements will make it any less than it is. The current price decline will eventually level out.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

Well I don't think That Mr. Buffet is a techie man Mr. Buffet is a traditional investor there are people afraid of changes especially if they don't understand what is behind the changes.
haanhictu

Activity: 1560

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

I DO NOT THINK THAT BITCOIN WILL HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH CHARACTER. Because I BELIEVE IT DEVELOPED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: