Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARREN BUFFET says Bitcoin won't end well  (Read 3770 times)
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

The Oracle of Omaha may have carried the day on quite a number of predictions and speculations in the past, but the rallying power and effectiveness of the bitcoin and altcoins is gradually and surely proving that Warren Buffet got it all wrong! Just because I don't understand the way magnetism works dos not mean it does not exist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iakas

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

He is saying this because he has not yet bought bitcoins otherwise he would be promoting it. In addition, Warren Buffet is one of the biggest investors of banks of the world.
BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

Cryptocurrencies are not stable currency. Their values goes up & down. So we cannot make investment in bitcoin according to anyone's words.
Melchizedek1

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

He is the Oracle of Omaha as widely referred, but I think that he may just be finding it difficult to reconcile what he knows and the way bitcoin is operating. May he not join late, Amen.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.

I believe bitcoins will ens badly for itself and for everyone. It's scary to think how much people invested in a bubble like bitcoins without the fact that anytime, the bubble might burst. People will definitely be outrageous but hey, at least the price of GPUs will finally become normal.

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

all that is connected with the crypto currency are very big risks, it is huge volatility and instability and Buffett as an experienced and competent investor in this market is not yet included. But this does not mean that he will not be here in 2-5 years

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
larsbalzak

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
Am really scared hope the end is not near. I want to hear from knowledgeable individual what the future holds.

I believe bitcoins will ens badly for itself and for everyone. It's scary to think how much people invested in a bubble like bitcoins without the fact that anytime, the bubble might burst. People will definitely be outrageous but hey, at least the price of GPUs will finally become normal.

Crypto is very new and it will take years for the bubble to pup. The market doesn't look good right now but that's only temporary, I'm convinced that the marketcap will reach at least $10 trillion.
vodkal

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

Number one rules, is dont listen to the one who predict the bitcoin at 100k$ and dont listen to those who predict the end of crypto currencies. Trust yourself and the project you are investing in. Many of those big influencers or big sharks use their communication to manipulate the market. Dont be weak, never.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

Trust whatever you live with positive not always that you hear from people who are very influential for things that you believe it will be bad. The buffets just say his own opinion is not entirely a reliable thing to consider for you to believe.
keep walking as you believe.
hdueuieo123

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

You know the predictions are not likely to be true, I personally think that the decrease or increase of Bitcoin in the future is only for reference. The decision is still made by yourself from the perspective of the market.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and I respect that but I have to disagree with his opinion basically btc and altcoins are doing great in the crypto market.  More and more ICO 's are emerging because crypto currency is now widely adopted by the people and the big institutions because of the great technology behind.
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:03:38 AM

He is saying this because he has not yet bought bitcoins otherwise he would be promoting it. In addition, Warren Buffet is one of the biggest investors of banks of the world.

He's money is heavily invested in banks so it's obvious why he's not into crypto.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:27:21 AM

The people will decide and not just pro-banks like him. And its plain to see that majority of the youth of this modern generation sees that its going to be part of our lives just like the internet in the later years. We are in the age of digital transactions so what Buffet said was just his pure imagination.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:33:27 AM

What is your  opinion as per  Warren buffet statement, he is a wealthy giant globally he told CNBC on Wednesday the recent craze over bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies won't end well. "In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say with almost certainty that they will come to a bad ending,"
I know he is a bitcoin trader and another large crypto currency, maybe that's true, but maybe it's just a strategy for bitcoin holders to panic and sell the crypto currency they have cheaply
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:46:26 AM

No one actually know what is going to happen, Warren has always been wrong with technology. I don't think Bitcoin is going anywhere in near future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

I have read about his biography and he really does not like technology. In addition, this is a market with too much confusion and whales are always taking advantage of low capitalization to manipulate. That's why he said that bitcoin would not have a good ending.
In my personal opinion, bitcoin will remain very long and it will be adjusted for reasonable.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Abrefatotherescue

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

I don't know when opinions which have been left not scrutinized became an established fact. Stick to your guns and look ahead with positivity. Cryptocurrency is here to stay
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Well this maybe true that in bitcoin system there might be bad ending on it in the near future. But for now i am positive that it will not happen because business are good for now from the local exchanges, bitcoin mining and other ways that we could earn in cryptocurrency like day trading.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:15:19 AM

There is no one that could ever tall what will happen in the future especially here in the crypto currency community because in real life, there in no permanent except change. The Bitcoin end is what I don't want to happen. As I am a proud Bitcoin user, I want the Bitcoin community to keep growing and become more and more popular.
Frances_McGlothlin

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:17:59 AM

Well this maybe true that in bitcoin system there might be bad ending on it in the near future. But for now i am positive that it will not happen because business are good for now from the local exchanges, bitcoin mining and other ways that we could earn in cryptocurrency like day trading.

Didn't he say something more positive about bitcoin only recently? Or is that Soros I'm thinking of? One big investor giant said they were looking at investing in bitcoin, I can't remember who.

Buffet probably said this in hopes he could instigate panic selling, and then he could get in cheaper. What else can you do, wait for an ETF to get approved?

There's enough support for bitcoin that we don't really need to worry about dinosaurs like him. He's missing out on a rapidly changing world so the best he can say is that it won't end well. Maybe his grandchildren will adapt to the future, but it sounds to me like he's being resistant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: