Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:10:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

Talking about celeb without even knowing how much will be the final outcome of the ICO is a bit too much and hope cryptoflix can afford one, celeb won`t do promotion without a good payment i assure you that, they may accept the token but they will prefer cash.

yeah guys , don't get your hopes up on a celebrity endorsement.

what kind of celebrity, if it is a youtube celebrity or indie film artist. It is possible.

Youtubers can accept payment with cryptoflix tokens, also by paying cryptoflix tokens, that youtuber has to promote project very good because of when youtuber wants to cash out, tokens must have a good value.

I don't know if youtubers qualify as celebrities. Since Cryptoflix is a movies streaming platform, it would make sense to have some movie celebrities to advertise it. Besides, cryptoflix hasn't even conducted a sale yet, so there is nothing much to advertise at this point.

Well there are some really good photographer and videographer which make amazing videos, having a big fan base on youtube. Not just standard photography stuff but also a lot of fan made videos to movies, video games and anime. There are some which are really really good on the level of big companies (of course not exactly, we are talking about money here too).

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

Cryptoflix's film crowdfunding feature will definitely be the driving force behind this project and I'm excited how eager the people will adopt to this platform.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

Talking about celeb without even knowing how much will be the final outcome of the ICO is a bit too much and hope cryptoflix can afford one, celeb won`t do promotion without a good payment i assure you that, they may accept the token but they will prefer cash.
The big problem with Professionals in this area is that there may not be enough patience and caution to negotiate with Cryptoflix chips, in this way, you will need to aggregate cryptography to work in a concrete way, including and qualifying all beforehand to negotiate your received chips
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

The big problem with Professionals in this area is that there may not be enough patience and caution to negotiate with Cryptoflix chips, in this way, you will need to aggregate cryptography to work in a concrete way, including and qualifying all beforehand to negotiate your received chips

I dont think celebs would be a good source for advertisment. that always bothers me when i see some famous person advertising. Did they really look into this project? are they standing with their own opinion behind it? mostly not and in goes on one ear in and on the other out. you also need to target the right audience - not just target "people"
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

Cryptoflix's film crowdfunding feature will definitely be the driving force behind this project and I'm excited how eager the people will adopt to this platform.

I also think it is the most important feature of this service. I mean there is already lots of streaming service but there isn't any crowdfunding platform for movies or tv-shows.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

New world problem is that there is too much exclusive content from too many streaming providers. A user can not buy a subscription for all of the services, which eventually leads to the piracy.
People should choose what they like, exclusive things are good to attract people. If people want to pirate it, its up to them, its just a matter of wasting time to work and pay many things or to pirate things.
The team is trying to make it cheap enough so it will be more efficient if people pay it rather than pirate it.

I can pay but, not for every streaming service out there as I like to watch the good content, no matter which streaming service provide it. What's the last resort either I pay for every service which is not feasible for me or to pirate the content which of course comes for free.

To be honest, I don't really think any streaming service can be more efficient than pirating, because it comes for free and there is a looot of content. But there are a lot of people who would pay for good content, a reasonable amount, like pynex said, but there's simply nothing of the kind. I personally like HBO, they have great content, but it's pretty expensive where I'm from and I'm not ready to pay that kind of money for 3 or 4 tv channels and they don't have pay per view system.

Most pirate streaming sites are annoying in my eyes, with thousands of pop ups, instable download rates, sometimes you need to search forever for a working link etc pp. I would really appreciate if you could buy just specific the stuff you want to watch, not more, not less.
As we see how many people - so many opinions. I think that the developers will be able to find optimal version that can suitable for all of us.

I think dev team has enough quality to decide which one is the best alternative membership option, monthly subsciption, pay by view or etc.
A monthly subscription is not an option as dev said several times here before.
It will be pay for view.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

yeah guys , don't get your hopes up on a celebrity endorsement.

what kind of celebrity, if it is a youtube celebrity or indie film artist. It is possible.

Youtubers can accept payment with cryptoflix tokens, also by paying cryptoflix tokens, that youtuber has to promote project very good because of when youtuber wants to cash out, tokens must have a good value.

This is why it would be wise to integrate existing platforms to accept cryptoflix tokens so it is the standard media token, instead of going though other third party payment gateway. Crypto for all online payments
i think that at this point of the project, with the postponement of the ico it is not convenient at the moment to try to involve the celebrities in the promotion of the project, perhaps later when some funds have been collected
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

The analysis isn't overly hyping the project with a a rating of 5.25 out of 10. Their main concern is that it is unclear how people without bank accounts or credit cards will acquire tokens to use on the Cryptoflix platform. Maybe the devs/Chris can make a statement regarding this, so that the rating can get improved.
This question is really acute. I am not sure that third world countries will be able to use paid content of the platform, and the free part is focused on training material.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:57:54 PM

New world problem is that there is too much exclusive content from too many streaming providers. A user can not buy a subscription for all of the services, which eventually leads to the piracy.
People should choose what they like, exclusive things are good to attract people. If people want to pirate it, its up to them, its just a matter of wasting time to work and pay many things or to pirate things.
The team is trying to make it cheap enough so it will be more efficient if people pay it rather than pirate it.

I can pay but, not for every streaming service out there as I like to watch the good content, no matter which streaming service provide it. What's the last resort either I pay for every service which is not feasible for me or to pirate the content which of course comes for free.

To be honest, I don't really think any streaming service can be more efficient than pirating, because it comes for free and there is a looot of content. But there are a lot of people who would pay for good content, a reasonable amount, like pynex said, but there's simply nothing of the kind. I personally like HBO, they have great content, but it's pretty expensive where I'm from and I'm not ready to pay that kind of money for 3 or 4 tv channels and they don't have pay per view system.

Most pirate streaming sites are annoying in my eyes, with thousands of pop ups, instable download rates, sometimes you need to search forever for a working link etc pp. I would really appreciate if you could buy just specific the stuff you want to watch, not more, not less.
As we see how many people - so many opinions. I think that the developers will be able to find optimal version that can suitable for all of us.

I think dev team has enough quality to decide which one is the best alternative membership option, monthly subsciption, pay by view or etc.
A monthly subscription is not an option as dev said several times here before.
It will be pay for view.

The idea with a payment for a view, is good for movies or new content. But for continual content like series, or stream episodes I think they could implement a subscription. Now I do not know what to say. I personally like both of them on the same platform. To see a new feature I'm willing to see him at a lower price than the one in the cinema with pay-per-view. But for series or stream content I prefer a monthly subscription.

Herad Hedid

Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

I don't know if postponing the ICO is that clever at the moment. I expect the interest for crypto decreasing in the next month and it will take some time until the market is up again.

Frickeladm

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

I don't know if postponing the ICO is that clever at the moment. I expect the interest for crypto decreasing in the next month and it will take some time until the market is up again.

Postponing the ICO does never have a good impression on the audience or investors. Better stick to your plan than weaving the timetables on your own will...that will at least be looked at negativly
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

Postponing the ICO does never have a good impression on the audience or investors. Better stick to your plan than weaving the timetables on your own will...that will at least be looked at negativly
However, sometimes postponing is reasonable and a forced action. I don't really like when they change ICO dates, but sometimes it can be a good idea.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

However, sometimes postponing is reasonable and a forced action. I don't really like when they change ICO dates, but sometimes it can be a good idea.
At this time, when the crisis in the crypto-world, and all positions have fallen, it can be the right decision, but on condition that the market will recover until that time.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

A new Article. CryptoFlix — Scripting a new tale in paid content market by altcocollector.
https://medium.com/@namaste.crypto/cryptoflix-scripting-a-new-tale-in-paid-content-market-6fb29a5aca0c
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

A new Article. CryptoFlix — Scripting a new tale in paid content market by altcocollector.
https://medium.com/@namaste.crypto/cryptoflix-scripting-a-new-tale-in-paid-content-market-6fb29a5aca0c
An excellent article, now users from underdeveloped countries will be able to watch quality content.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

At this time, when the crisis in the crypto-world, and all positions have fallen, it can be the right decision, but on condition that the market will recover until that time.
I agree that postponing an ICO doesn't look like a good idea because it affect the image of the project, but sometimes it's better to make this decision than to launch the ICO and fail.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

Very nice ico analysis by hacked. It’s a good things to earn in visibility for an ico to be reviewed by hacked, a lot of people check this site. Cryptoflix has many article and review about it, it’s nice to spread the odd about the project, it maybe a good point to have a sucefful ico during this period.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

I guess it was a good decision to move the ICO on a later date with the fact that investors are quite reluctant to participate in any ICO since the bearish market began.

as the market settles, the ICO's will start to grow again. expect that soon, I think.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

I guess it was a good decision to move the ICO on a later date with the fact that investors are quite reluctant to participate in any ICO since the bearish market began.

Yes, held an ICO during the bearish isn't good decision to pick. At least give a time for investors to move on from the current bad condition. Postponed the token sale date sometimes is necessary and I support it.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

Yes, held an ICO during the bearish isn't good decision to pick. At least give a time for investors to move on from the current bad condition. Postponed the token sale date sometimes is necessary and I support it.
With this market there's a huge risk of failure in the ICO so even if it doesn't sound good for some investors, it's a decision that makes sense.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: