Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:51:12 PM

CryptoFlix announce that they have a new team member: Jonathon Dunford, previously at ForkDelta, will join them as Advisor and Smart Contract Analyst.

Here is his bio:
Experienced in building cryptocurrency exchanges, Jonathon is a programmer and entrepreneur at heart with a passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. He has been responsible for the successful launch of multiple businesses in several different industries. He is also adept at growing companies through strategic use of technology and the web.

nice! glad to finally see some faces of the team. looking forward to more introductions Smiley

An additional team member would be a plus factor to the project and this will surely hasten its development. Smiley
It's nice to see how the project is growing and great guys join to this team - Jonathon Dunford certainly has a lot of experience in programming and crypto, I hope he easily can adapts to Cryptoflix collective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

The crypto market gets more quiet and quiet. I think we will reach the bottom soon. I hope before the beginning of the ICO.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

When will start a demo version of the platform? What distinguishes the project from Netflix except as a blockchain of technology and financing of films?

It will start at Q3 of 2018. The use of blockchain is the main advantage of cryptoflix that distinguished from netflix.

What contents are they planing to provide ? This is another issue if you think about it.

Cryptoflix will have a pay per view model and apart from movies and series it will also provide an educational content and will have a movie funding feature. Plenty to set it apart from Netflix, if you ask me.

I might add that the educational content will be free for members, That's an example of wonderful thinking and like a social responsibility project.

Nowadays, educational content is being sought, more and more. The fact that it will be free and will come from Universities, we have the certainty that it will be a very good one, and I hope it will cover many areas. I also hope that we will find movies and old drawings that are very hard these days.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:11:17 PM

We are indeed aiming at getting the latest movies and TV shows on the platform as soon as possible after their release — the content owners will be interested in accessing the developing countries through a secure streaming platform — also to combat piracy.

https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/what-makes-cryptoflix-unique-1bbf7d2915e1

I have  a question. Do you have some agreement already with some movies publishing companies or distibutors for realising films?
I think that if these agreements had already been reached, we would have been informed. In the meantime quiet. But it seems to me that negotiations are underway and soon we'll know!

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

What contents are they planing to provide ? This is another issue if you think about it.

Cryptoflix will have a pay per view model and apart from movies and series it will also provide an educational content and will have a movie funding feature. Plenty to set it apart from Netflix, if you ask me.

I mean which content, because they need contract with those films and movies to list in their platform.. They can't just start selling any movie
Indeed, it will be really great if they will provide as many movies as possible especially box office movies or at least here will be a movie request feature and the team will actively working on the request. But I haven't seen any information to answer your question if its about what and how many movies they will provide.

I don't think they can reveal all that right now. Let the platform be ready for testing then I think it'll be time for all these. But as I said before, regional content is the key to get viral.
I am sure that all these payment methods will be introduced gradually. To avoid confusion and problems.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

Educational content could be a nice feature, it’s in the trend to learn from video or mooc and the pay per view economic model of cryptoflix could work very well with that. They will need to have a large offer too.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

great to see a new team member and also great that have worked previously at ForkDelta.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

I mean which content, because they need contract with those films and movies to list in their platform.. They can't just start selling any movie
Indeed, it will be really great if they will provide as many movies as possible especially box office movies or at least here will be a movie request feature and the team will actively working on the request. But I haven't seen any information to answer your question if its about what and how many movies they will provide.

I don't think they can reveal all that right now. Let the platform be ready for testing then I think it'll be time for all these. But as I said before, regional content is the key to get viral.
I am sure that all these payment methods will be introduced gradually. To avoid confusion and problems.

Right, that's the most logical conclusion. If everything appears simultaneously, the confusion is almost inevitable. Besides, the project is new, and there will surely be some misunderstandings at its launch.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

CryptoFlix announce that they have a new team member: Jonathon Dunford, previously at ForkDelta, will join them as Advisor and Smart Contract Analyst.

Here is his bio:
Experienced in building cryptocurrency exchanges, Jonathon is a programmer and entrepreneur at heart with a passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. He has been responsible for the successful launch of multiple businesses in several different industries. He is also adept at growing companies through strategic use of technology and the web.

nice! glad to finally see some faces of the team. looking forward to more introductions Smiley

An additional team member would be a plus factor to the project and this will surely hasten its development. Smiley
It's nice to see how the project is growing and great guys join to this team - Jonathon Dunford certainly has a lot of experience in programming and crypto, I hope he easily can adapts to Cryptoflix collective.
They need serious manpower if they want to build as ambitious project as cryptoflix
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

How will the Ambassadors be chosen in the project, will there be a Community participation in this? Or will only the Team be able to name them at any given time?
What ambassadors are you talking about? I missed something, where to find information about it?
I think i missed that too since i am not visiting often, any link or information about the matter but after reading some post the i understand it a bit if your going to to make a representative why not make the mods of each local boards to be the ambassador.

This was mentioned in the last article it was published on medium here: https://medium.com/@cryptoflix/content-on-the-cryptoflix-platform-e3a911e43c6c

"Through the establishment of a charitable trust and by appointing CryptoFlix celebrity ambassadors, we will be able to accept educational content as well as financial contributions from donors."

And there is something also in the WP:

"We will search for and introduce CryptoFlix Ambassadors in every
country as well as internationally to support and represent the
educational initiatives of the CryptoFlix Platform as well as the
Charitable trust."

Searching for ambassador will not easy especially that involved cryptocurrency. Ambassador itself must be a well known person like an artist etc. While not many people at that level is knowing cryptos.

Some celebs that are into crypto: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/25-celebrities-who-are-into-cryptocurrency-for-real-187ff89d83a7

Some for real, some for the money. If you can bag someone like Ashton that would be great
Floyd Mayweather and DJ Khaled have promoted a wrong project that shouldn't be promoted  Grin
I think if its about in every country, youtuber is one of the best option to be the ambassador, theyre not really hard to be reached like celebs and also learning crypto wont really take a long time actually (if just about the basic thing of course, not to be an expert).

Or cough up 105000 USD to Mcafee  Wink

well i think he is good just to do pump and dump and would actually hurt the project.

In fact i would not be surprised if SEC will go after him, since the crap he pulled on twitter with the "coin of the week", it's pretty clear what he was doing

I was just kidding Maccara  Wink
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

When will start a demo version of the platform? What distinguishes the project from Netflix except as a blockchain of technology and financing of films?

It will start at Q3 of 2018. The use of blockchain is the main advantage of cryptoflix that distinguished from netflix.

Unfortunately the question is "who cares?". Most regular people don't seen the advantage

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

Unfortunately the question is "who cares?". Most regular people don't seen the advantage

Exactly, People need to be included in Blockchain first, it would be very good for the project if there was an initiative on the part of it, it would bring a lot more people to its Platform and would allow to spread the word out of the Crypto by the community, encouragement is alway$ welcome  Wink
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:46:51 AM

Exactly, People need to be included in Blockchain first, it would be very good for the project if there was an initiative on the part of it, it would bring a lot more people to its Platform and would allow to spread the word out of the Crypto by the community, encouragement is alway$ welcome  Wink

So Cryptoflix will have all the contents Netflix provide ? When they launch their platform , what movies can I watch ?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:10:32 AM

So Cryptoflix will have all the contents Netflix provide ? When they launch their platform , what movies can I watch ?

i think they stated before it wont have the most famous movies out there but free content and maybe less known movies at the begin

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

i think they stated before it wont have the most famous movies out there but free content and maybe less known movies at the begin
But in the future they are going to add to the platform and other more famous movies, too?

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:16:55 AM

But in the future they are going to add to the platform and other more famous movies, too?
Yes, it will gradually increased bases on the user's demands. It gives a good opportunity to film makers to gain popularity through the platform as well.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

Exactly, People need to be included in Blockchain first, it would be very good for the project if there was an initiative on the part of it, it would bring a lot more people to its Platform and would allow to spread the word out of the Crypto by the community, encouragement is alway$ welcome  Wink

I hope that because with the mainstream movies and series plus their own producted films would make a huge video library.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:31:18 AM

Exactly, People need to be included in Blockchain first, it would be very good for the project if there was an initiative on the part of it, it would bring a lot more people to its Platform and would allow to spread the word out of the Crypto by the community, encouragement is alway$ welcome  Wink

I hope that because with the mainstream movies and series plus their own producted films would make a huge video library.

they definitely will add mainstream movies. it's better that have that and some niche products.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

Tell me, is there a prototype of the project or a beta version? This would increase interest in your proposal.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

Tell me, is there a prototype of the project or a beta version? This would increase interest in your proposal.

https://platform.cryptoflix.io/ there you go
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: