Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:47:22 PM

Market is on recovering slowly as far as i can see, so delaying the ICO decision seems like a correct decision in my opinion.

I do not think it's such a slow recovery, Time's decision needs to be respected and understood, but I already see an excellent Community around the project, ready for any support and situation, good luck to Cryptoflix, regardless of what is decided

Yep, it is not a slow recovery but its not booming either. (i am on your side Smiley ) Cryptoflix will thrive either way, devs are active, community is on their side, project is good. everything is on track.

I like this project and probably going to invest but the market is always unpredictable so it is not that easy to assume they will thrive. But it is a high possibility.

I think its %100 certain that if the cryptoflix didn't postpone their ICO before, they raise less amount than now. So by thriving i mean this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

Netflix is succesfull because you buy a new TV and it's already intalled, or you can watch it via chromecast. Chromecast, smartphones, tablets, all of these are important

Yes it's also the convenient factor in there. I think if Netflix would just work through a browser or dedicated desktop app probably we wouldn't even be here talking about it.
CRYPTOFLIX should do the same as well! You need to enter into agreements with global brands for the production of TVs and install your application in a standard set of applications!

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

I think cryptoflix could have a nice sucess too even with Netflix as a competitor, it’s not on the exactly same sector. Cryptoflix will have a pay per view model, and also some other feature, like the possibility to fund film, no streaming service offer the chance to fund film yet.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

I had a question. I found no information whether this project is available in Smart tv. This would help to expand the number of users, and facilitate the popularization of the project!

I think they wont miss this thing, because if I'm not mistaken they will also provide 4k quality, it will be useless if we cant watch with smart TV.

you can watch it on a computer monitor as well, but I agree, a TV app is mandatory.

Fuck a service that doesn't offer a TV app. If you don't include that, you're doomed from the start

I guess they will definitely offer a Cryptoflix app for Android Smart TV and in that way it will create or produce a substantial user base for the platform.
If this is done, the number of users at a time to increase significantly! This will have a very positive impact on the prosperity and development of the project!
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:08:48 PM

Market is on recovering slowly as far as i can see, so delaying the ICO decision seems like a correct decision in my opinion.

I do not think it's such a slow recovery, Time's decision needs to be respected and understood, but I already see an excellent Community around the project, ready for any support and situation, good luck to Cryptoflix, regardless of what is decided

Yep, it is not a slow recovery but its not booming either. (i am on your side Smiley ) Cryptoflix will thrive either way, devs are active, community is on their side, project is good. everything is on track.

I like this project and probably going to invest but the market is always unpredictable so it is not that easy to assume they will thrive. But it is a high possibility.
We will talk about the success of the project a little later, when we see how the platform works and whether it will be in demand and convenient for users.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:13:38 PM

Netflix is succesfull because you buy a new TV and it's already intalled, or you can watch it via chromecast. Chromecast, smartphones, tablets, all of these are important

Yes it's also the convenient factor in there. I think if Netflix would just work through a browser or dedicated desktop app probably we wouldn't even be here talking about it.
CRYPTOFLIX should do the same as well! You need to enter into agreements with global brands for the production of TVs and install your application in a standard set of applications!

Well, that's easier said than done. Cryptoflix has to earn some repuation for that. No TV producer would just pre-install an app of an 'unknown' crypto project on their devices.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:14:30 PM

Yes it seems that cryptoflix interest a lot of people, maybe with the little come back of the market it can profit to ico too I think. Cryptoflix has a nice visibility, an important point for the sucess of ico now. So let’s see.
I think that the market situation will have very little impact on this project. If he achieves his goals, there will be no equal!

I do believe investors sentiment will have an impact on the ICO outcome but I guess you are correct in stating that the delivery of the final product  or goals is the most important of all.

There is a demand for such product on the market, so if Cryptoflix will deliver a good product, it should be a success.
yes it is a simple market law if cryptoflix will offer quality content at competitive prices then the project will be successful...
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

Yes it seems that cryptoflix interest a lot of people, maybe with the little come back of the market it can profit to ico too I think. Cryptoflix has a nice visibility, an important point for the sucess of ico now. So let’s see.
I think that the market situation will have very little impact on this project. If he achieves his goals, there will be no equal!

I do believe investors sentiment will have an impact on the ICO outcome but I guess you are correct in stating that the delivery of the final product  or goals is the most important of all.

There is a demand for such product on the market, so if Cryptoflix will deliver a good product, it should be a success.
yes it is a simple market law if cryptoflix will offer quality content at competitive prices then the project will be successful...

The point with the competitive prices is really good. I think they should be cheaper than Netflix in the first year at least to attract a lot of customers
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

The point with the competitive prices is really good. I think they should be cheaper than Netflix in the first year at least to attract a lot of customers

I think is going to be very difficult to be cheaper than Netflix, which is now worldwide recognized and probably get very good deal to list movies tv series on their platform.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:33:35 AM

Nothing beats free service.. If some platform comes with the headlines. "Free movies and streaming" with some ads
People will flock to it
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

Nothing beats free service.. If some platform comes with the headlines. "Free movies and streaming" with some ads
People will flock to it

If such free movies full of ads, people will leave it as soon as possible. It is better to pay cheaper than getting the free services but full with advertisement.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

People will flock to it

If such free movies full of ads, people will leave it as soon as possible. It is better to pay cheaper than getting the free services but full with advertisement.

I agree with this. unless the users are using adblock , it's gonna be a problem.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

Are there already some partners announced who want to produce and stream free educational stuff on Cryptoflix?  Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

People will flock to it

youtube is free and nobody is leaving
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

Are there already some partners announced who want to produce and stream free educational stuff on Cryptoflix?  Shocked

Maybe it's a bit early but forward when the platform is functioning i can see some production studio joining Cryptoflix as preferred channel for distributing it's content for example.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

Well, that's easier said than done. Cryptoflix has to earn some repuation for that. No TV producer would just pre-install an app of an 'unknown' crypto project on their devices.

And you still need to pay for Netflix in order to use it, it doesn't matter if it's preinstalled or not. We are still quite a long way from TV application, first they need a decent browser platform.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

And you still need to pay for Netflix in order to use it, it doesn't matter if it's preinstalled or not. We are still quite a long way from TV application, first they need a decent browser platform.

Yes, it's a long way until Sony, Samsung or LG will pre-install the app. You need to pay a hefty amount of money for that privilege.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

Exactly.

I mean did they look the applications of tv? Youtube, facebook, netflix etc.

Only the most known apps in there. If cryptoflix get a spot on tv, it can be after years of steady growth.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

Exactly.

Only the most known apps in there. If cryptoflix get a spot on tv, it can be after years of steady growth.

No but it would be good to be on chromecast, in my opinion it's essential at this point. To get pre installed on samsung, sony etc...tvs, I agree with you, it's a lot of work

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

Exactly.

No but it would be good to be on chromecast, in my opinion it's essential at this point. To get pre installed on samsung, sony etc...tvs, I agree with you, it's a lot of work
Preinstalled on big tv's can only be the second step.
Big companies wont do this, if they dont have a big advantage from this and this is impossible to achieve in the beginning without spending enourmous sums of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: